>not even sure i want the right size anymore
>still mad about made if FCUKGIN PORTUGAL
>not sure if i want to pay another 150$ for the italy ones
>considering drinking for the first time in years
>look in the mirror, hate what i see
someone kill me pls

I think it's a cool shoes user

these were played out in 2012 what are you doing with your life

I am considering buying these. Are the ssense one made in portugal? w2c italy for cheap

>tell her off for making me feel bad and for being rude
be nice to your mom

you deserve it for buying raf shoes desu

suggest alternative

suicide

a month ago, I got a pair off grailed in 10/10 condition, never worn outside for 350. You could return them and just hang out at grailed for a couple of months until you are able to fetch them for less

I love mine

(side note - what's the difference between portugal and italy ones except for chrome eyelets? Mine are made in italy)

wait so the ones from italy have the chrome or no? because the ones i have from portugal are black eylets

mine too, from italy

inb4 fakes, checked with ssense about the receipt

Your retarded for buying Rafs. Filling Pieces are made in Portugal and probably similar quality and can be had for $80-130 regularly.

and look like shit

literally none of their models look even remotely like the raf velcro, wtf are you on about

>not paying $150 for decent quality replicas instead of spending over half a goddamn grand on old ass shoes..
Wtf are you doing son.

>your retarded

Yeah dude... you fucked up... I got mine in like new condition (made in portugal version tho) for like 250 from grailed... confirmed not fake and everything

Also
>we're refreshing juice thread nao.

literally everything this board parrots is 5-6 years out of date at this point, it's not even funny how much Veeky Forums is lagging behind

these are not cool anymore (and never really were to be honest)

well they offer free returns .... time to just put this meme behind me and move on

What happens is that new generation comes of age and wants in on that old trend

My mom talks shit about my clothes all the time since I don't dress how the cool kids at her school dressed while she was growing up, but I don't get assblasted about it. Ignore her and do what you want.

UPDATE:
mom just called me back to see if i was feeling better. told her i wasn't really but the conversation went downhill until i ended up yelling at her until she hung up. my life is spiraling out of control.

Every conversation with my mom ever because she's literally an autist who's impossible to talk to.

Fashion is serious business my guy

Similar quality shoe you faggots. Never said design. Besides you'd have to be anice idiot to wear those ugly Rafs.

the company you posted literally only makes 0/10 ugly poor quality shoes fucking kill yourself moron

K go spend $600 for an ugly design made in Portugal shit. I'll spend $80 for FP made with slightly less quality as the $600 Rafs.

xd

this thread is gold

>>tell her off for making me feel bad and for being rude

Yeah tell your mom off for voicing a reasonable opinion.

Fucking shitstain kid.

>buying replica Raf Simon's
wew lad

what even

stop yelling at your mom op

You should give your mother a hug. Some of us can't see our mother all the time

If you're gonna spend that money on a shoe (over 200-300) than do it on a shoe you can resole and use for 20 years.
You wasteful fucking faggot

my mom also doesn't like my rafs but we don't fight about it its more of an in joke now

chill out man its just shoes

>slightly less quality
yeah keep telling yourself that clueless poorboi lmao while your shoes and clothes you bought from h&m look like cheap, tacky plastic shite and fall apart after a year or two

anyone who's opinion matters can easily tell the difference between good and bad quality clothes just by the way they sit and flow on your body and how they look in the light
you replica apologists need to be purged from the board

This is what you get for listening to Veeky Forums and not making your own decisions
The good thing is you can return those, get your money back and learn from your mistake

>made in portugal
>"reeeee"

hey retard, portugal and italy use the same sewing machines and glue

Yeah who the fuck wears t shirts anymore, those have been played out for 60 years now baka

or sneakers
>shoes that are over 100 years old
fucking grandpas get with the program

>caring about other peoples opinion on your style

Don't Raf velcros use Margom cup soles (same as CP, Svensson etc)? Surely there's somewhere you could have them resoled.

Yeah i had vibram on mine

>buys new Raf
>expects anything other than trash
if it isnt archive it doesnt matter whos name is on it

>getting this flustered over buying a pair of shoes

the first run was italy, then they moved to portugal for a while then back to italy where they are still made. so if they have chrome they are for sure made in italy but if they fave black they could be either
desu there isnt much of a difference, i own italys and my friends got portugals, they're the same

>decent quality
>reps
good one lad
also supporting china is for poor fags and liberals

wow
im all in for quality clothing but you are fucking delusional.

>spending 600 bucks on a shitty shoe

Fucking Veeky Forums

boy, what the actual fuck are you talking about
I have 5$ shirt, 20$ 200$ and one ricko tricko piece
you are just retarded, cheap can be meh, it won't kill you, Jesus how can people here can be that stupid

i plan to cop these soon

p hype

couldn't care less where they are made saw some user in a thread last week who said they owned both made in italy and protugal and said it wasn't much of difference.

>Filling Pieces
has absolutely nothing to do with raf

two different brands you fucking idiot

where the fuck are you all living if you have to pay 600 dollars, I paid £230 for black velcro lows from mr porter last year

youre fucking retarded.
1. italy and portugal ones are identical
2. be more polite to your mom
3. paying 600 for these is retarded, can easily cop for under 300 close to ds second hand
4. Why are you taking your moms opinion so seriously? these are obviously slightly "edgy" and older people wont understand. If youre not confident enough and you doubt if you should get them, you should not.
I own both italy and portugal btw

Vans for 1 millionth the price and the same look

thats a pretty decent retail price desu. i mean yea there are sales if u get lucky and find one but they are usually $600-800 new on most sites

I'm struggling to find a solution to the eyelets cutting into the leather of the velcro straps. I'm not sold on the idea of filing them down - rust etc.
My current low tech workaround is wrapping strips of paper around the inside of the eyelets, and maybe go for strips of thin fabric as an upgrade.

Thoughts?

if it works and it doesn't show on the outside why not? seems reasonable

ah well. Paper strips it is then.

i just couldnt imagine being as much of a faggot as op

600 is dress shoe tier for normal people. And you can buy a great shoe at that price.
No wonder your mom wasn't happy, she was expecting a responsible son that needed dress shoes for some sensible reason, like a job with a strict dress code, and finds that he's just an other fashion victim

>he doesn't love his mom
Sad

>muh mummy is honest to me
Are you literally underage? Or just high-end autist?

lmfao i love you aspie white kids who try to get into fashion its actually hilarious. you go out and spend big money on things you think you like and when somebody who isnt into fashion at all says they dont like them or something along those lines you suddenly question if u like them yourself. people are constantly down everybodies throat that confidence is the most important thing and u still have none. please before you buy anything else learn how to not care what people who dont know what theyre talking about warp your opinions. oh yeah and go fuck yourself for being that disrespectful to your mom tell her you love her and then kill yourself to make her life easier

haha spending so much money on shoes that destruct themselves hahaha

it's just a fucking pair of sneakers.
Why paying so much for that.

why are you on this board?

You already made a mistake when you bought black instead of white ones.

wear them if you like them, return them if you dont. it's really simple my friend

i got mine for 150 two weeks ago. cant wait to beat them to death. keep buying retail dipshit

eh. Got my all blacks for 298 usd. How beaten are yours? I'm pretty happy that mine haven't been worn enough for the previous owner to imprint his foot shape into the insoles.

Also have a BNIB white pair coming my way, just to see if 1 size bigger would still be a good fit or not. If not, I can still flip them.

>buying used beat to shit shoes
kys poor fag

These are definitely edgy-teen-gets-angry-at-mom tier shoes.

this

>paying for shoes other people have put their stinky feet in and have worn outside and already gotten dirty/damaged
never fucking ever i would rather go barefoot.

>staying with a hoe other people have put their stinky dicks in and have taken outside and already gotten dirty/damaged
never fucking ever i would rather go wizard.

but that is true

>600 for those
what the fuck is wrong with this place jesus those shoes look like what a school shooter would buy when he doesn't want to learn to tie his shoe laces

Brand new. employee discount. selling overpriced shit to retards with too much money has its upsides

>bragging about working retail
LMAO well at least you saved a few hundred bucks buddy, god knows you need it

by the way, the last time my mom hated one of my outfits, she took a picture of me wearing it
then showed it to me 10 years later
and it would completely eviscerate any cringe thread

>my life is spiraling out of control
>Raf Simons

keep digging through those thrift stores buddy, you'll eventually find that diamond in the shit

what the fuck? who brought up thrift stores?