youtu.be/NoYLOx1HBhc
instagram.com/japanese.ink/
instagram.com/japanesecollective/
instagram.com/japanese.tattoos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

Anyone got some hawk traditional style tattoo inspo?

>That's easy

youtu.be/cGNt5jCfO6Q

youtu.be/NoYLOx1HBhc

>Any year, any century, any millenium
>Typing in all caps in every post

Kys tripfag detritus

>tfw you've posted literally every single pic in this thread and no one has contributed at all..

can someone make tattoo thread non irezumi edition...

that shit is overused in so many levels

Stop posting this you fag

Have one (You)

You're calling irezumi overused when 90% of the tattooists who do it have no fucking clue what they're doing and end up over stylizing everything to the point of looking like 90's American japanese weeaboo tattoos

Instead of being more pissed at the fact that Veeky Forums has for some weird reason a huge boner for tarot card tattoos and geometry?!
What teh fuck!

And this has been a pretty even blend of traditional japanese and American traditional

considering getting this on my calf, worried that the 3D surface of my skin will fuck up the perspective trick
anyone have experience with this kind of stuff? have any idea if it'll work or not?

irezumi is corny as fuck but i still want some tigers on my thighs baka
i saw pic related, fifty year old tattoos, and now i really want my hands done

>mutating your body

nu-male trying to be badass-core

more like
CRINGE THREAD

use some wax paper and draw it on yourself, check if you like it. its simple so its not time consuming to replicate

>henk! You got me! ;)

who is she?

A client of the great Ivan Szazi

because no one likes your shit "muh traditional" tattoo style you fucking autist
You shit up every tattoo thread and this one is no exception

eventually people will just stop replying to tattoo threads, as you're seeing here

i like them though my guy
im for the idea of only getting tattoos if they actually mean something special to you, but i like almost all of

Damn I don't want to be such a weeb, but I fucking love irezumi lately. First it was traditional love for me, then I went neo-traditional and now this. It'll pass in phases anyway.

Does anyone have good irezumi instagrams or examples of nice small pieces? If I could just get one flower I'd be down.

Yeah, we can feel really proud of not being degenerates when we're dead

Some of my all time favorites are; Rico daruma, luca Ortis, Horihana, Ivan Szazi, brothers Ciao pineiro and Thomas pineiro, Bunshin, Horihide Oguri, KikuPunk, old Horiyoshi III, and the list goes on and on

Or better yet instead of me making a huge list here are some pages that feature many good artists

instagram.com/japanese.ink/

instagram.com/japanesecollective/

instagram.com/japanese.tattoos/

-Rico Daruma

Thanks, I'll check everything out in a few

reminder that these look stupid af if you're white

see
prove you are asian before posting weeaboo tattoos

Racist SJW

>racist
Not wanting a weeaboo to have embarrassing asian tattoos isn't racist desu. If you want to have something cringe-inducing on your body, go for it.

>sjw
can we not use that to describe anyone you disagree with, thanks.

What about all the ameriboo asians that get American Traditional Tattoos and aren't American? Or real tribal tattoos and aren't from a tribe?

I'm not allowed to get a tattoo that I appreciate just cause of the color of my skin? What about all the asians that don't even want a traditional japanese tattoo and hate their culture? I'd much rather have someone outside my culture that appreciates my cultures art and symbolism so much they're willing to put it on their body forever, over someone that's part of my races culture and hates himself and his culture. Or is too chicken shit to even get a tattoo of his culture and history.

Not only that some of the BEST traditional japanese tattooists AREN'T japanese, at least 1
2/3rds of them are from South America, and Europe

>pic related an Asian with a japanse bodysuit made by a Brazilian tattooist..

You make it seem like the tarot card and geometry tattoos usually in these treads AREN'T cringe..

If that's the case then what the hell AREN'T cringe tattoos??

>Or real tribal tattoos and aren't from a tribe?
Tribal tattoos are fucking stupid and embarrassing too
>'m not allowed to get a tattoo that I appreciate just cause of the color of my skin
didn't say you aren't "allowed", just said you'll embarrass yourself and any self respecting man or women wouldn't date you after seeing it.

This is the thing people need to really understand about liberals, when people call people out for doing things that are tacky/cringey, it's not that we're saying you shouldn't be able to do what you want to do (unlike Trump and the alt-right who want to silence dissent and liberals through intimidation and censorship) it's more that you should be aware of how it's perceived because it looks fucking dumb on white people, white people just can't pull off a lot of imagery from other cultures, it just looks wrong

>things I didn't say
Most of those tattoos are cringe too, weeb tattoos are just especially cringey

All these asians getting tattoos from a Brazilian tattooist.
guess how many of them give a shit that he was Brazilian? Give up?
>none.

Getting a tattoo of mythical creatures from asian folklore is MUCH different than dressing up in a kimono and pretending you're asian, there's a difference between having a genuine appreciation of an art style or symbolism that means something to you, and trying to find some sort of identity with a culture that isn't racially yours since you don't have any, or are self hating of it and want a new one.

>Also when the fuck did social justice warriors invade 5chinz??

lmao these tattoos are always found on the softest, most hairless, man-booby bodies there are

Are stick n pokes effay?

Get fucked

3/4's of the pics the guys are in decent shape, half have absolutely and V tapers

No, pinterest teir, unless you actually know wtf you're doing and not just grabbing shit pretending that your a tattooist when you don't even know how to fuckin draw

>You make it seem like the tarot card and geometry tattoos usually in these treads AREN'T cringe..
A lot better than this retarded fuckery
None of this shit is fashionable, none of this shit has anything to do with fashion. It's just the same faggot queer posting his "traditional" tattoos with no regard for literally anything else.

Just make a tumblr and fuck off Veeky Forums because these threads contribute nothing to the board

>This is the thing people need to really understand about liberals, when people call people out for doing things that are tacky/cringey, it's not that we're saying you shouldn't be able to do what you want to do (unlike Trump and the alt-right who want to silence dissent and liberals through intimidation and censorship) it's more that you should be aware of how it's perceived because it looks fucking dumb on white people, white people just can't pull off a lot of imagery from other cultures, it just looks wrong
This is your brain on leftism, folks.

Most of these dudes look like absolutely flabby shit
Just admit you have a trad tattoo fetish you faggot because your constant justification posts are sad and aren't going to make anyone hate your shitty tattoos any less

Yes they fucking are, don't listen to this dumbass OP.

Put my deposit down for my tat in October. Thinking of getting a plague doctor on my forearm, thoughts?

...yes they are, OP is a faggot as per usual.

not an argument

/thread

weeb tattoos are cringe and not even slightly Veeky Forums

fuck off trump supporter lmao

> there's a difference between having a genuine appreciation of an art style or symbolism that means something to you
>there's a difference between having a genuine appreciation for Japanese culture and kimonos
no there's really not much difference, it's ok if you appreciate those tattoos, most people do but most people do not think they look ok on white people because they don't, not even just SJWs, it's just cringey weeabooism.

>When did Hilary shills invade all of 5chinz? I've been seeing it everywhere this is ridiculous lol

Even the place that was one of the most anti of PC culture, has now turned into a site for whiny pc liberals..jeezus christ.
>Degenerates..all of youu!!

Fuck you, why do you gotta be racist?

when CTR wants fashion advice

as a Trump lad, this is the truth
i would bet my bottom dollar OP is a pasty flabby pussy

Chest piece

ugh
you will never have a clean chest again you realize this?

Right arm

Left arm

Ofc i do

That's the point

I'd be really into the trad american tats and irezumi if I didn't live in melbourne. 95% of 18-30 year olds are covered in flash art or have irezumi sleeves. To me tarot card (not really mostly just blackwork) appeals to me more in an aesthetic way anyway and not everyone has it.

I dig this g

i have something like that on my calf

i dont like this
i like this
i kinda like this

visiting this shop next week idk which i like more
meia.work

double reminder that these look stupid af if you're white

seriously user, don't do it, stick with the tarot cards.

please go back to /pol/

agreed, these literally all fucking look the same.

looks cool.

Why do you have to wait until October, is the artist that sought after?

My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story

ebin

stealing the exact quote and photo from a Facebook meme. You're a pleb

A+

better than any dragon or eagle bullshit posted here

SHOO SHOO, SPOOKY MANBOOBS

Please leave me alone

The left
But im a sucker for anything hellenistic

is this your tattoo? or do you know the artist? the linework is shit but the coloring is amazing

The right one
But I'm a sucker for anything related to biology

>went through the effort of replying to all these just to project
darkies get out

embarassing

This is magnificent.

That color is incredible but I'm not feeling the tattoo. Calf tattoos are always a bad idea anyways.