Are they really the most comfortable shoes on earth ?

are they really the most comfortable shoes on earth ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/running/comments/4w4kw5/adidas_boost_vs_nike_free_vs_nike_lunarlon/
reddit.com/r/running/comments/4ng82v/i_wrote_an_extremely_long_guide_to_nike_running/
muks-store.com/real-boost-ubnmdyzy-c-3818.html?zenid=4larvqci1qorlgfmgddrjpgh84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but my dairy desu is

theyre the comfiest things ive ever had on my feet, apparently the yeezys 350 v2s are more comfortable though

I got both. Ultra Boosts definetly takes the prize.

Better than NB Revlite soles?

not this shit again

it's already settled that the lunarlon is more comfortable in the long run, the boost is too bouncy

The v2 is worse than UB in my opinion
The upper has no support and feels flimsy, there's less boost and the fit is off
Some prefer the loose feel of the V2 tho

Some prefer lunarlon, some prefer boost, some prefer other materials
There is no definitive answer, comfort is different for everyone

i like the bouncy for running. i got pure boots tho.

I don't like the look of lunarion, but I'm thinking of buying some shoes just to put this to rest

Not even close. The majority will ALWAYS say boost >lunarlon

and what's the reason behind that? you know it well, that Adidas killed it last year, a lot more people have sneakers with boost than with lunarlon, at least out of the hypebeasts who comment on comfiness often without owning any lunarlon model

there's no point in making threads about comfiness on a fashion forum, where the function is almost never primary, it only comes after looks, you'll only have skewed results

>the hypebeasts who comment on comfiness often without owning any lunarlon model

You could say the same for lunarlon hypebeasts. The fact is, whether you go to Niktalk, sneaker subreddit or any sneaker community boost will always be the majority. Not all boost fans are hypebeasts

reddit.com/r/running/comments/4w4kw5/adidas_boost_vs_nike_free_vs_nike_lunarlon/

Its not even a contest desu. The majority will say Boost is better

reddit.com/r/running/comments/4ng82v/i_wrote_an_extremely_long_guide_to_nike_running/

who really fucking cares

buy some insoles and whatever shoes ur wearing become the comfiest shoes on earth

stupid mouthbreathing hype tings

That'd probably be pureboost for me

the majority of reddit also thought hillary would be the next president

opinion straight into le trash, fuck bandwagoner idiot sheeple. try them both and decide for yourself, i own 4 pairs with boost and i prefer lunarlon by a wide margin.

that being said, this is a FASHION board and not a comfort board. the most fashionable footwear are not sneakers unless you're an idiot wigger, especially not popcorn sneakers

Hi-jacking this thread I guess.

What are the comfiest shoes that also fall into Adidas/Nike fits? Preferably something I can wear with althetic shorts.

snotty jew spotted

might have to cop these to give lunarlon a fair chance
they look good imo, best new nike shoe in a while

what? theyre nowhere near, i have the crt300 and theyre comfy, but not that noticeably

Uboosts are fantastic casual/walking shoes, very comfy for just walking around and looking good but for actual running they have some issues.

First boost foam is comfortable because its so soft it becomes really unstable if you push it at a fast pace, aldo they're heavy. Theyre around 11 ounces which is almost twice as heavy as most modern running shoes. Lasty the heel containment is pretty bad, it's not like your foot will fall out but just the feeling of it moving while running is annoying. Lastly the primeknit freys pretty easily on the toebox and $180 ain't cheap

t. Autistic runner with shoes from every brand and lines within the brands

what shoe would u reccomend then?
i gots flat feet and need something comfy

Just casual or to run in? And if you're running then what kind if running? Fast 5ks slow longs? Sprints, casual jogging, races? Most shoes now are built around specific types of running. I suggest you go to a running store and having an assistant size you up and check your footstike and find the perfect shoe for you, they usually have everything

Itf its just casual UBs ard fine

HIIT sprints 3x a week and rest would be for slow jogs/walks

but yeah i should probably try to hit up a store.

What is your point, dumbshit?

>it's already settled that the lunarlon is more comfortable in the long run, the boost is too bouncy

It was never settled when the majority disagrees with this statement

boost>lunarlon

im am about to spend up to 120 bucks for a sneaker.

the ball of my left foot is swollen because of some shit in the joints of my toe and i need something super comfy so it can heal. i also need the shoes to be somewhat water proof so i can wear it in the rain.

i am thinking of getting air force 1s since i grew up wearing basketball shoes 24/7 and those are the only "basketball shoes" with a full leather upper and decent cushioning.

any other recommendations? is EVA a shit?

Don't buy any Nikes and don't listen to Veeky Forums. They recommended flyknit racers when they have some of the hardest soles in with. I would try pure boost 1's or GLV

I'm not a big sneaker guy, recently got some cheap adidas with Cloudfoam (Duramo 7s) for the gym and were impressed how comfy they were

How big a step up from that is boost/lunarlon stuff? Huge difference?

>do not listen to Veeky Forums
>listen to me instead recommending some horrendous shoes

Consider suicide.

The new EQTs are more comfy

>recommending flyknit racers
trash

I prefer my Gel-Lyte V's to Yeezy V2's. I have PureBoosts too but those have 0 support, V2's have some, and GLV's are the best all-around. The Gel is more rigid than Boost, but it is soft in the right spots and doesn't encourage you to walk heel first if you're not that kinda walker.

Asics Gel-Lyte V all the way.

Oh, and the Gel-Lytes are by far the cheapest pair, still. Haven't tried Karhu runners yet even though I'm from Finland.

it has been proven (by scientists btw)

My man
Asics is king, I'm from Finland too!

>the majority disagrees with this statement

this is wrong though, very clearly the majority prefer Nike to Adidas because they have twice as many sales

>this dumb faggot thinks the very vocal minority of hypebeasts trying to justify spending $180 on shitty sock shoes is the majority

you're too dumb to save LOL

More people buy big mac over any burgers

Fact is MAJORITY prefer boosts

nice try. lunar is not even superior to lunar

Looks like NB and asics are shit shoes for comfort because they don't sell much as adidas or nike

God this is why Veeky Forums is dead

Lmfao adidas stock is way over nikes right now

muks-store.com/real-boost-ubnmdyzy-c-3818.html?zenid=4larvqci1qorlgfmgddrjpgh84

what's up with this? Are they stolen originals? Shoes from the same chink factory that didn't pass quality control? Or they are just fakes? It feel weird to pay >$100 for fakes.

What are trying to prove?

All you've done is proven you're too poor to buy $100 fakes

I'm not trying to prove anything. I like those shoes, I don't want to pay the $300 or whatever they cost. I'm willing to play $100 as long as the fake are good (ie wont desintegrate after a week).

No need to be this defensive

I'm sorry I just assumed that you were trying to make fun of my beloved adidas

I wouldn't trust the pictures, it seems too good to be true. If you do buy any, don't buy the yeezys because there are people dedicated to exposing fakes lol. The only ones that might be worth getting fakes of is maybe the yohji boosts or ultraboosts because the nmds retail at $120

>this shook shill trying to do damage control
LMFAO

nike sells double the amount of adidas, get over it.

adidas a total shit and rekt eternally, keep showing how salty and bootyblasted you are LMAOOOO

>shook damage control salty and butthurt and rekt in one post
nice, you only missed projecting and cuck

holy fuck adidas shill fucking obliterated ITT

will they ever recover?

>nike sells double the amount of adidas
Has nothing to do with comfort but nice try. boost is superior

you said "b-because everyone says so"

no, only what fucking retard HYPEBEAST FAGGOTS say

The consumers decide what they like by what they buy, fucking dumbass

boost is utter fucking shit though?

enjoy your fucking popcorn shoes, all the Veeky Forums people will enjoy their superior nikes and asics and nb. adidas is for retard middle schoolers

Its a lunar vs boost thread not adidas vs nike sales. If that were the case then NB and Asics are inferior to sketchers

Boost is the shit you wear when your wife gets raped by refugees on the daily

Nice samefag

Speak for yourself. Nike is for niggers and NB is the way to go

>muh secret club

>bape
lmao bape collabs with adidas, you played yourself

Yikes wow, how old are you and how new are you?

adidas btfo again

will they ever recover?

nice fedora you got there, fedoras go well with popcorn shoes

I bought eqt 93/17 and they are mad comfy. I hope they make new colorways of them

>this much projecting

Probably my most comfortable sneaker I own. Gonna pick up the White mountaineering ones as well

>getting btfo eternally in a thread
>y-you're projecting

nah you are LMAOOOOOO

>retards trying to objectively argue a subjective thing

Just try them all on at the store abd make up your mind

Just when I thought boost was bad...Nike is a farce

Lmaoooooo when did I even say anything that could be projecting

Sounds like a nike cuck got nothing else to say. You got shit shoes from shit brand that doesn't give a shit about you, yet you're defending it like they're a god. Nike can suck my dick, have fun with your roshes fuccboi

>this conversation
this is like watching monkeys flinging shit at eachother. I just can't look away
are hypebeasts even people anymore? because they seem to have devolved into subhuman creatures who can only communicate in utterances of SHOOK and KEK

Don't people get cold with bare ankles?
It's not very comfy

Kek dick ovens fanboy shook

pls respond how big is the difference? the Nike lunarepics are on sale should I get some

Just the fact that you think roshes, a budget model from 5 years ago, compares with your top of the line model is a testament to how much Nike completely dominates the market

Lunar is better than cloud foam by a wide margin

>narrow nu-male tier shoes are comfy

>laughing-girls.jpg

ultra boost are so fucking narrow, it's ridiculous

it really is for autists and beta cucks with feminine feet

also the fact that they have elevated heels aka high heels, which fuck up your posture and joints

I wear af1s and never had this problem

honestly you probably just never noticed it. wearing shoes with a raised heel shortens the achilles over time, and leads to a litany of postural issues

boost exacerbates this by returning more of the impact to your joints. nike cushioning absorbs the impact at least, but adidas praised "energy return" sends the impact through your body

Where do you guys go to get adi's on sale?

I love the last pair I bought a while back (pic related), but I paid full retail for them ($160) and don't want to do that again.

goddam altra's are ugly as fuck

>sasquatch feet

EVERYONE ELSE ARE AUTISTS REEEEEEEE

try this bruh

I personally prefer the pureboost to the ultraboost.

is this Pure Boost's 'uncaged' equivalent?

pureboosts never had cages

you're not going to really feel the boost in those btw. rubby outsole is way too thick.

why do they have styrofoam on them

cause its swag

i have wide feet and adidas is horrible for me
same with nikes
asics all day niggas

lmao at these faggot ass styrofoam shoes

Are Nike Huarache super comfy? I'm looking to buy them for my work, i stand 10 hrs a day as a salesmen. They need to be all black doe. Any recommendations?