Ugliest pairs you've ever seen

let's post some of the ugliest pairs ever; ill start with the instapump fury grinch

Other urls found in this thread:

sneakernews.com/2016/01/07/kendrick-lamar-aims-to-unite-bloods-and-crips-with-another-reebok-collaboration/
sneakernews.com/2016/01/15/now-your-whole-family-can-unite-bloods-and-crips-with-kendrick-lamars-reebok-collaboration/
fuse.tv/2015/07/kendrick-lamar-reebok-shoes-bloods-crips-gangs-peace
mtv.com/news/2206004/kendrick-lamar-reebok-ventilator-bloods-crips/
musictimes.com/articles/42775/20150709/kendrick-lamar-reebok-shoes-unite-bloods-crips.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I ever see these again I will commit

Vetements x Reebok

Some retard seriously wrote 'shoe'

I can't believe that exists

I really hate the idea of this, like why can't you do this on your own to your own pair of shoes? Why do you have to pay premium for a pair of shoes that look custom

It's really insensere and fake.

The same reason that people pay them $800 for a hoodie; it's satire that they're making money off. Good for them.

Anything nike :^)

do these count when theyre a fake colorway

I'm giving op what he asked for. Ugliest shoes

Jordan eclipse

Pure boosts are shit tier

any chelseas

Worst tubular offenders

suede chelseas are better but not by much IMO

Ricks

Fucking thank you m8. I thought I was the only one who hated chelseas..

What don't you like about these?

would keep in a case

A buddy of mine has these, he shaved the fur down a bit tho.
Stilly ugly

those are kind of dope
they're ugly pieces of plastic like most sneakers
but at least they're funny

I don't come here often to know if these are a clever meme or not, but it's laughable to me how awful they look and how expensive they are

>Icanaffordeezys

I never understood the love for chelsea boots.

they look nice from a design perspective, just look stupid on feet is all really

The sock versions look much better.

pleb, some chelseas are goat, its just those shitty h&m/zara ones that look like absolute garbo, esp in suede

still some horse hoof lookin shoes

Well, Rick does have an affinity for horses.

I believe you. But these are hideous in their own right- there is only one tubular that is acceptable (pic related)
Just horrible color combos.

Its an obvious nod to margiela tabis from the early 90s

Those are nice w2c?

Son pls stop embarrassing me in front of my wife's boyfriend

What?

I personally think those are awful. Pic related, this style "I-took-the-L-on-Yeezy-750s" Tubular Invaders are fine.

You got me there, invaders have really good color schemes (the red detail on give back is god tier) but the strap is autism tier. If you like invaders I'll give you a pass desu
How dare you ask "w2c" those garbage diadora shrek model (actual colorway name. You're welcome). You're a disgrace to my wife's family

I dont understand how people can wear foams

It's just off white with forest green accents

Techwear af

ive never seen a pair of kanye designed shoes that didnt make me wanna vomit on the carpet

Who's your favorite designer?

I'm sorry it looks like guacamole on you're feet

Which pair of yeezy's do you own?

Have you worn them tho?

None, my favorite designer is rick owens
>pic related

Checked

adidas really hit the nail on the head with dooms
none of the other tubulars come even close to looking as good as dooms

glad someone said it

I know what you mean. The first ones were horrible trash especially.
No, but that's not what we're here for.

Runners were nice though.

Not imo. These are rip off quasas to me

Okay, so I don't know how serious everyone was with the Make America Great Again hat thing, but I think wearing your politics is on of the cringiest things you can do. It's like wearing an "I'm an atheist. Debate me," shirt to me.It is fedora core to me, and I'm sorry if you disagree.

The gang war implication that these shoes hold sickens me. I don't care what you think about Kendrick Lamar as a an artist, but his attempt at symbolically uniting the Bloods and the Crips is ultimately horrendous to me. The brown ones especially. I mean, it is a bit more obscured, but the shade of brown he chose is just awful. I know it sounds juvenile, but they look like diarrhea (I couldn't be fucked to find a picture of them).
I understand wanting the gangs to unite. That's fine. But keep it off of your clothing.
I don't hate the basic design of the shoe, but once the text and the color comes into play, I see it as a travesty.
As a side note, I'd like to add that the only reason I chose these shoes is because the first two I would have chosen have already been posted by OP and . I like the Instapump a lot, but these are just a fucking joke.

Reebok Instapumps are great with a decent colorway in their own regard, but dear god they have some fucking ugly pairs

instapump halloween

I couldn't make a decent fit with these myself, but I feel as though it could be done. I definitely agree with you though. These look like Reebok collaborated with Hot Topic in 2005.

That's literally the goal of vetements - to make stupid derivative shit and sell for top dollar as a statement
Problem is, some of it is kinda dope somehow. I guess the satire and strange tailoring creates a nice aesthetic

I can name a few girls Id like to wear these and kick me

>she axe kicks your testicles, driving the studs on the heel through your testicles rendering you impotent for life

ahmen brother, ahmen

But clothing, and specifically shoes, are such a symbolic thing in gang culture, so it's pretty appropriate imo.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's somewhat low hanging fruit in terms of execution, but the whole thing is pretty on par for the situation.

Thing is the specific girl I'm thinking of did wear studded shoes for a while. It's probably where I got that fetish from.

The people who are just as bad as hypebeasts are le epic contrarian hipsters who hate Yeezys just because they're hyped and designed by Kanye. 750s are dope. (Neutral on 350s myself).

There is nothing wrong with just legitimately not liking the design of Yeezys, that is of course possible, but saying HURRR EVERYTHING MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE smacks of the former kind of hate.

/r/streetwear go

Dead serious. Rafs are fucking awful. They look like something a toddler designed with play-doh or crayon or legos and he took credit for.

t.yeezy fanatic

they're fine. you and most people in this thread just have shit taste. you'll realize it later

I really like them but i find them too bulky, i feel lanvin did a much better job with the panelled sneaker concept

Most original comment ever posted on Veeky Forums.

If you want people to take you and your opinion seriously you should probably stop describing clothing as 'dope'

these pieces of shit. i walked past the culture kings that had these in stock and the line up was incile after incile. never seen so many inbred looking people in one place at one time.

why did you save a beige filtered version with a replica store advertisement on it

fucking shills

I hate these but I see lots of my fits working with them. At first I thought they were trash and they still are but I can't help liking them
Me personally these are the only v2s I can stand. Beluga was a good idea executed poorly, and Zebra just sucks.

Says the guy who probably says "cuck" and "nigger" a million times a day on this Bhutanese glass blowing website.

bladee could rep it

except these are alpha as fuck and ultimate Veeky Forums u fucking pleb

theres worse colors of these, also worst raf stans are the ones with the "belt like strap" (????), they look so ridiculous irl

>uniting bloods and crips

You make it sound like they're coming together to make a Mega Gang. It's not about so much about uniting gangs, more so about ending petty gang rivalry. If you heard GMKC, you wouldn't be making such bad implications.

That wasn't my intention. Sorry if my wording confused you. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

I'm aware that he isn't trying to fuse the gangs together to make a "Mega Gang." Do you think that all of these articles are trying to imply what you thought I was implying?

sneakernews.com/2016/01/07/kendrick-lamar-aims-to-unite-bloods-and-crips-with-another-reebok-collaboration/

sneakernews.com/2016/01/15/now-your-whole-family-can-unite-bloods-and-crips-with-kendrick-lamars-reebok-collaboration/

fuse.tv/2015/07/kendrick-lamar-reebok-shoes-bloods-crips-gangs-peace

mtv.com/news/2206004/kendrick-lamar-reebok-ventilator-bloods-crips/

musictimes.com/articles/42775/20150709/kendrick-lamar-reebok-shoes-unite-bloods-crips.htm

Regardless of the message he was sending, it doesn't change my issue with it. Wearing your politics is gross to me. You completely missed the point and I stated that point in the first sentence.

>ugliest pairs

Why don't you try looking in the mirror...at your balls.

>you have shit taste, you'll realize it later
>Mexico will pay for it, believe me

instapump grinches. im disgusted i know the name of these things. would buy just before i want to commit as a last cry for help

there are lights in those fucking shoes. do they make police noises and flash when you run? you weren't lying about them looking like they are made by a toddler

Nope, doesn't matter if h&m, CP or SLP, Chelseas are so fucking ugly. Never got what some people see in them.