How would one go about getting this jacket in germany? Any input welcome please help

how would one go about getting this jacket in germany? Any input welcome please help

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/german-goretex-polizei-parka-with-3m-scotchlite/
faz.net/aktuell/stil/mode-design/stuttgarter-bekommt-aerger-wegen-polizeimantel-14187449.html
global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-waiper/item/slj002303103/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHQAcTfd9KY
mulja.co.kr/html/goods/clothes.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know that'd be illegal to wear in Germany, right?

Can't you get in trouble for impersonating a police officer?

Yeah, you can wear those anywhere but Germany

but i really like the jacket though. Im going to the states soon anyway and im sure its easier to get here than anywhere else, especially since you cant seem to get it anywhere else

Uh lol aliexpress if you're a poorfag fyi

You should know they're really hard to get, too. Either buy them for a crazy high price or by some miracle find them while they're briefly in stock on a milsurp website like I did

Got it for $8 :)

Das ist illegal in DE du otto

Mir jucka ich brauch diese jacke sonst geb ich mir ne kugel tbqhwymf

I REALLY WANT THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO SEARCH FOR

post pic
have any info on sizing?

Its not available anywhere. Its a bundesgrenzschutz summerjacket

damn is there anything similar to it though?
Maybe other color or something else than "Polizei"

you got a plug?

Ignore beanie, I know it's ugly

I've never been able to find it even listed as anything under large, which is clearly nice and billowy on me. If you're a medium like me and want it to fit like in does in the store images, you're out of luck

Also, it's one of the warmest jackets I own even though it doesn't look it. Really easy to get too hot in the summer

No idea my dude. Im considering actually becoming a fucking grenzschutz police officer. Thats how much i fell for the meme

saved. Where can i buy this if i have alot of money to spend?

haha why don't you try to diy? it would be pretty easy to get a bomberjacket that color and print the "Polizei" on it

They crop up on eBay from time to time, no idea how much you should expect to pay

If you have a LOT of money you can buy the Vetements jacket based on it

The cut is so specific. No idea where id get something like that in decent quality

35eur
cop ?

This is how it looks unzipped from the front, if anyone's curious

Yikes, I wouldn't

ID on them pants?

Uniqlo stretch skinny chinos in olive green

They're the only chinos I've ever tried on that don't look goofy as fuck on my escape sticks

aw, i thought they were grey from the lighting. thank you anyways

also im gonna start referring to my legs as escape sticks so thank you for that too

They've got plenty of color options! Pretty sure they've got gray

where?

is this not just the standard german police jacket? you can find these on the /k/ommando store i think, or some other milsurp website. is this a different jacket from the standard issue one?

You can find it many places, all uniformly sold out

kannst ne ziemliche strafe dafür kriegen, würde nicht

Where did you find it?

>You should know they're really hard to get, too

I literally walked into my local milsurp and saw them the first time

You are extremely lucky and should jump on that opportunity

Its not an original, so you know
T. user with an original

"Warum haben Sie für diesen Beruf entschieden?"
"nur für die Jacke"

Some fag posted these on here awhile back and they were all like $8. It sold out pretty fast.

y tho

What's the appeal of this jacket? I've got a Canadian winter parka (c. 1973) and an M51, i might get this if it's good for spring/fall.

>Vetements
Got a link to it?

kommandostore.com/german-goretex-polizei-parka-with-3m-scotchlite/

for dumb streetwear kiddos with no style or creativity so they have to resort to ironic meme jackets in order to stand out amongst the crowd and be """""fashion"""""
not to mention is cheap as fuck so all the kiddies without jobs can afford it

>i can't find the jacket: the post

In what fucking way is the jacket inherently ironic
You wrote a long post and said absolutely nothing

Terrorist pls go.

Watched a movie with this in it last night. It's a hooded korean police rain coat, and it said police in korean on the back

wouldn't get it because i'm not a narc but it looks nice

forgot pic lol

>In what fucking way is the jacket inherently ironic
Surely you are kidding?
Sometimes I wonder if the atmosphere and culture being so much about irony and post modernism makes people actually lose the plot entirely and not even know what is irony anymore

w2c?

faz.net/aktuell/stil/mode-design/stuttgarter-bekommt-aerger-wegen-polizeimantel-14187449.html

Yeah sounds like a great idea

explain?

Someone wore the vetements "polizei" piece and got it impounded and got a criminal charge because of it. Germany is such a great country

What is essential ossie fashion Veeky Forums

>ooooo look here, let's take something used specifically for a purpose and use it as regular casual clothing instead, how "coooool" and "fashion" is that bro because we're totally using it for the wrong thing, not to mention it's the police so it's obviously very tongue in cheek using something so serious ironically right??? and to top it off, it's written in a foreign language, because you know, if it were written in English that would be too mainstream right guys???
You can fucking keep your shitty $5 eBay plastic jacket mate, I got plenty of nice ones that don't make me look like a first year povo arts student who discovered internet meme fashion yesterday

top kek

Bunp

Got mine from rakuten size L. They fit cropped and boxy. I'm going to get mine tailored and it will fit way better. Also I think they look way better under hoodies.

bist du duhm?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHQAcTfd9KY

vetements did it and now all the poor fuccbois want a piece of the (2 year old) cake

The way you used the term implied something negative about the irony. Typical, true-to-definition irony isn't a bad thing at all. If you're talking about it negatively, I'm of course going to assume you're talking about the dishonest postmodern irony that is oft-talked about these days.

Nope, I saw the picture of Sky Ferreira wearing the original and decided I really wanted it. Some user posted a link a few months ago and I grabbed it before they sold out. I didn't even know Vetements had a version until I already owned it

Talking about something in a condescending tone isn't an argument. You haven't touched upon why any of this is a bad thing.

>Kids playing dress up as policemen.

Lame

Have some 80s Berlin

Jesus fucking are you guys this out of touch with reality?

Like owning a fucking German police bomber is something you desperately want to?

What if I told you I had a French police bomber with a removable "Police" on the back for added street-cred and French police insignia on a sleeve?

Would you buy it for €$350?

West Berlin was a mistake

thats a parka tho

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

just get vetements you thriftshop poorfags

>buy this because it's more expensive

because that's what most of you are lowkey trying to imitate with cheap jacket

No, I saw this image and thought "hey that looks neat" and then bought it when I saw it for sale

You know, like how clothes work

No. But I would buy it for $8

Exactly, I was just about to say this

Until vêtements releases it

I would never fucking buy anything they make though

Why would I pay hundreds of dollars for an article of clothing based on one that costs $8 and doesn't have the shape/cute I want?

then maybe you don't belong here? it's okay, you just have to let it go and enjoy your /fa-less happy life

I am more than happy to drop good money on clothes, but you are literally glorifying needless spending

If you spend money for the sake of spending money instead of when it is necessary, and more importantly you tell others to do the same, you are a fashion victim

Retards it's right here it's $30

Consider kyssing yourself out of this world.

Holy fuck, this model

I just enjoy the shit i wearing instead of creating multiple cuck cringey threads a-la "huh lol sup guiz where do I cop cool kids clothes for cheap? I um really into fashion but don't want to spend more than $15 on the outfit like those jealous evil fashion victims do"

What sort of point do you think you're making with this post? Genuinely curious

>I just enjoy the shit i wearing
So do I, I didn't make the thread
> instead of creating multiple
I doubt one person is making multiple threads, just newfags who are unaware
>cuck
Buzzword
>cringey
Buzzword
>huh lol sup guiz
Damn, I never never thought of it like that
> where do I cop cool kids clothes for cheap
Woah... wait... are you... are you... are you saying... like... wow... wait... are... are you saying... that like... people... want to like... save money when they can?... geez... I... I guess... I just never... really thought about it... like that... huh...
> I um really into fashion but don't want to spend more than $15 on the outfit like those jealous evil fashion victims do
No one in their right mind buys clothes just because they're expensive. You buy expensive clothes because there is a correlation between price and quality/style/durability etc. When you can get a good product for cheap, you have no reason not to

nice fit

second this w2c

how much did shipping cost you?

$13

>global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-waiper/item/slj002303103/

shipping it from japan :))

idk guys, sorry

the movie's called The Wailing and it comes up around 5 mins in if you wanna see it in action but i can't help you

Bumpp

I could easily make these in bulk but it'd have to be a group buy if anyone is interested

You would have to be literally retarded to not know how to find it online
You translate german police bomber into german and enter the answer into google

You will have at least ten websites which sell them

Consider the following: there may be people who want this jacket that don't live in the cuckolded neu-arabia that is Deutchland.

Yikes! What a victim.

i did some research and found on some korean site but i can't get it to work and i dont know how to read korean :( if you wanna try yourself here is the link

mulja.co.kr/html/goods/clothes.php

if u figure something out please reply or write to me on [email protected]

Got it KeepShooting(military surplus site) for like $8. Fits large, super comfy. Glad I bought it, but I don't really think it'd be worth the crazy amount you guys seem willing to spend on it tho :0/

You can order it from the komando store/ hessen antique once your in the states.

It makes sense you fucking retard, it would be against the law to wear a police jacket in America too

No, it isn't. If someone saw you and asked if you were a police officer however, it'd be illegal to say yes