What do Chads in your area dress like?

Veeky Forums, tell me about it. I also noticed how chads are judgemental of what other people wear even though chads dress like shit sometimes.

typical bomber/jogger almost all of them look them same aside from a few exceptions who just wear tshirts

This + skinny jeans and white Nikes.

who?

Alain Delon

>Chads
Not OP, but I don't think you know what that word is supposed to mean. Anyone getting caught wearing fucking joggers or a bomber jacket is, by no stretch of the imagination, a "Chad." That's like saying a black guy could be a Chad.

Fucking geograhical norway. What the fuck is a geographical norway anyway??

well i wear rick owens and guidi

white tee / hoodie
cheap black skinny jeans / distressed blue jeans
stan smiths / yeezys

D squared sneakers
Zara jeans
Philip plein sweater
D squared cap
Some designer belt
Parajumper jacket

Guess country

Netherlands

correct, smerige kanker flikkers

Isn't a chad just a guy who has HEIGHT FACE and FRAME and is usually in pretty good shape?

Like shit, doesn't matter tho, they are more successfull and slay more pussy than me or any Veeky Forumsg

Full sweats.
All day, every day.

smaller middle class town in Sweden
basically toned down streetwear

>chads are judgmental
Literally every chad I've ever met has been nothing but nice and supporting, even around turbo autisms

Either polo cap or a tiny beanie tilted forward.
Navy blue quilted jacket.
Blue jeans rolled up over ankles.
Various white sneakers.

VÄXJÖ
Ä
X
J
Ö

Which country?

Op here. They are nice but they seem to critique what others Wear especially blacks. I live in Atlanta usa and Chad's wear athletic shit or pastel colored short shorts sperries and overpriced vineyard Vines t shirts.

Above the knee chino shorts, long or short sleeve t's, baseball flatbilled or trucker cap snapbacks, windbreaker with some sort of mainstream branding (Nike, brixton, salty crew) flip flops or janowskis
This is literally SoCal everywhere

I'll let you in on a secret. its better to be less of a pussy than to slay pussy. u dig?

åk hem, du är berusad

the former is what they wear here in the PNW if they're under 20 or so. then it's chinos, vans and puffer jackets/windbreakers, and sometimes joggers/heavily branded athletic garbage.

also i thought the definition of "chad" was more of a clueless frat bro douche type? i wouldn't consider the majority of them especially nice. unless you're also a chad.

finland?

tommy hilfiger dad hat, low top nike blazers (usually white), skinny beige chinos with the cuffed bottom or those kanye-esque faded blue jeans, v neck shirt and a bomber jacket

the ones that i work out in the gym with are cool and wear that vineyard vines cuck shit a lot. tho the rest are kinda ass hats.

Do you live in Europe?

Most of the chads wearing streetwear are located in Europe. In America, chads aren't really wearing streetwear shit to my knowledge. They MIGHT be rocking streetwear shit near areas with a lot of minority integration, but chads in America are wearing shitty frat preppy dumb shit or athletic shit.

Superdry jackets,superdry tshirts,superdry socks, nike runners and random jeans
Before this it was jack and jones

Ethnic Chads like Tyrones and Ahmed (arab chad) rock streetwear and athletic shit (moreso athleisure, fitted joggers and windbreakers).

i don't live in europe. i'd like to see if someone can guess it tho :)

UK? France? Germany? Arab Country ? India? Canada?

Maybe Canada?

Every single Italian teenage boy

alain isn't a chad OP, he dresses far to well and is legitimately cool

this is a chad in non-coastal US

sound like somewhere in Scandinavia

OP Here. Midwest America Chad?

Västerås?

yes, but not including Chicago

What's with Chicago?

yep it's canada.

lots of business in the high-class part of the city so higher dress standards to be a Chad

low-class part of the city (Chiraq) has a fashion scene based on basketball and street wear so the chads are in Jordans and that stuff

everywhere else in the midwest has basically no dress standard so chads look like the pic, lots of football gear and poorly fitting polos/shorts, you'll probably get teased if you wear something as daring as black pants or leather shoes

Canda proly has a lot of streetwear stuff there.

what do chads in the midwest thinks about joggers

reminder that this is what a real chad looks like