Shoes & hair

looking for a comfortable pair of shoes and also wanna dye my hair a new colour soon, any suggestions?

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask in fucccboy general

I know its a meme, but nothing is comfier than boosts. Wait a few weeks and i'm sure some spring releases will come out.

Post your hair, no point taking suggestions if your hair is just above the threshold of skinhead. We need to see what it looks like.

this is my hair

you're cute

thanks, might want to take that back after this pic lol

anyway I wear some of my hair up on some days

or slicked back like this but my mom isnt really a big fan of this since it makes me look like a "yakuza" apparently..

b

post insta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

not sure if I wanna give that out to a stranger sry

I hate when people are so insecure they have to make entire threads asking for people to litterally tell them how to dress.
Oh well there's no going back in time. I think you'd look cute in a bowl cut (sort of like the main character of P4 or the guy in the pic) dyed a dark or light/redish brown with blonde highlights the color your hair currently is. Maybe add a pair of glasses too.

not asking you how to dress, I don't want dress advice I just asked for hair suggestions and comfortable shoes

easy to call me insecure when you're behind a screen and probably a koreaboo huh?

thanks for the advice anyway

>this dude getting salty as fucc

No. You don't get my point. It's people who can't make judgements without other people nodding their heads at them.

replying prolly says otherwise but I just want other ideas, I don't care whether or not anyone nods their head at me, I'm just looking to expand on my variety of options

apologize for the rudeness

Then go the literal sex god route and listen to my advice

are you a jungle gook?

you look like you could kill me

please do it

dye your hair pink

not a bad idea ^

ive done aqua as well