Are you getting a pair, Veeky Forums?

Are you getting a pair, Veeky Forums?

Going to resell this shit for $1,000.

You are confirmed in ballot?

Yep

they aint worth 1000$

Thanks for the analysis.

But there's going to be some idiot out there who will buy them for that price, and I'm going to make $800 profit off of the retard.

most likely there will be more in stock and the resell price will be like 400$ - 700$
but still good profit tho

Is there any point even trying f5ing on adidas and footlocker?

Are the chances of getting just slim due to bots, or literally not possible?

if the queue on adidas starts dont f5

How can I enter raffles for these? Just wanna resell shit

I know you don't refresh adidas (not that user) but do you refresh footlocker? Their site is fucked atm anyway

what size should i get for resell reasons?

41, 42, 43

us 9 if they are tts

I got two size 8s and one 7.5 (all UK sizes)

I'm sad because I couldn't get the size I wanted

but they look like shit

Those in OP's pic are. They released a black and Red one which look alright

they don't worth even $100, but what the other guy said, there will always be idiots out there who buy just about anything for no matter how much, if it's hyped enough

>tfw bot

no because im not a brand name slave nigger.

100% serious and that's how i feel about you or anyone else.

not a sign of fashion or respect, a sign of gullibility and slave mentality.

Got the breds today

kill yourself nigger lover

What even is the strategy for buying these? What website, what bot/how do I get the bot or use it?

They look like a cookies and cream milkshake with a cherry on top

hope you didnt plan on reselling these for profit cause theyre still in stock everywhere lmao. no one's gonna profit off that.

>theyre still in stock everywhere
Kill yourself fuckhead imbecile.

Could you be more mad?

I fucking hate dipshits like you who only come here to shit on other people and their tastes, it's seriously gotten annoying.

So what if someone likes Yeezys? I personally love them because they're amazing shoes, super comfortable, and they look nice to boot. I don't care if you think someone is a "fuccboi" or "hypebeast" for wearing them, I'm still going to buy more of them and I literally couldn't care less if you're going to whine more about it on Veeky Forums.

Give me a link then fucking retard

nah

yeah, no shit ya fuckin retard

What is the best way to cop a pair. I live in Colorado and there are no places selling them here. I overslept the other day when the Adidas app had reservations.
Also how fast do they sell out online?