This is what I'm hoping my wardrobe will look

This is what I'm hoping my wardrobe will look
like by the end of the year.
Should i just leave Veeky Forums and never come back?
Any suggestions?
What should i get rid of?
What should i replace?

I have a few items on here already

/Wardrobe Thread

I feel like you won't like most of this stuff a year from now.

>no rick

have memes gone too far

>What should i get rid of?
>What should i replace?

Almost everything desu

I think you could use a pair of light wash jeans unless you feel like the stone wash is light enough. Maybe a black watch flannel

>paying that much for shit tier items with below average quality like APC and common cucks
top wew lad

reconsider this

what store op

only good shoes are the APC derbies

consumerist fashion kys

none of this is interesting or cool, despite what you probably think

>4 raincoats
>yeezys
>logo tees

What a waste of money

you're going to spend a lot of money to look completely unremarkable

Get the fuck outta here with the meme nasa shit

Many of these items are just not versatile, and at the end of the year you will regret the purchase because you wore them like 2 times

Why is some of the text so damn small.

>over doing cdg
>yeezys
>adidas shit
>acne

this is the epitome of basic bitch who makes 60k a year

bravo

V I C T I M
I
C
T
I
M

You sound bitter :)

kys all of you especially op

Which are overpriced cemented shit.

Is this some /r/streetwear guide to dressing?

10x times better

more like the kid who gets money from his rich parents and browse KTT and instagram for fashion advices

why would you say that?
They seem like pretty safe items of clothing suitable for most situations.
Which items would you forgo?

Why pay so much?

any overly branded piece

yeah but at least theyre not fugly like the others

Why do you want to spend thousands to look like a copy pasted Veeky Forums fuccboi?
Just thrift, you'll get a lot of loud interesting pieces that will make u stand out if u do it right. Unless ur just a hypebeast then ur a lost cause.
Everything I own is thrifted minus some shoes and essentials You can even find semi decent brands for cheap
Got Calvin Klien guess Tommy Hilfiger fendi diesel and chicos garments all for a fraction of the price.
They aren't the most hyped up brands but they're solid quality and you can find some really unique and attractive pieces.

You should grow yourself a brain and then develop some semblance of what could be called a "style" before you post on a fashion board.

this

oh god why

I assume they mean that maybe your taste in fashion will alter greatly because you keep developing your taste. I know that if you asked me last year if I wanted Yeezys I'd probably say yes, now I don't consider them all that valuable.

Why do you streetwear fags on this board have yeezy bullshit. Fuck Kanye and his shitty fashion line.

get some light wash jeans, more than one black tee, white tees, switch that bomber to a plain black one and you'll be onto something

too much cdg, keep the blank long sleeves, remove lacoste because their quality is shit, too many fucking rain jackets, you only need on plus that suede zip shirt, the adidas tee, yeezy tee and y-3 are whack, wang is okay but not worth the price lmao. remove the slp and yeezys, maybe the ultra boost too.

literally throw out any graphics and all the logos
that AW tee is so expensive and it sucks
yeezys are literally /victimcore/
buy any designer runner instead
idk if you want the ultraboosts for running, if not then don't buy them.
flannel is hideous imo
you definitely don't need all those jackets
i think the alpha bomber looks like a costume
i would reconsider every pair of pants
they're only worth the expensive tag if they look special e.g. balmain bikers or some unique distressing/details
otherwise just buy something decent like nudie
and idk about u but $500 for black pants seems a bit steep
i personally have all my wool pants custom made for me by my tailor and it only costs about a hundred bucks each. probably more expensive in the US but still consider it.
otherwise
thumbs up for margiela, although that's a boring item
and i like the roll neck and the black acne blazer

excellent except the blazers

legit dressed by the internet core

If you wanna go basic/minimal, i'd switch some apc stuff for Norse projects and reigning champ stuff