/patch/ thread

No edition edition

Last thread: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

bump

Any jacket recommendation? I have a pile of patches at home but cannot find the right piece on which to put them.

I find it good to put patches on stuff that comes with patches already on (take old ones off put new ones on) because then you definitely know it looks good with patches before you buy it

Good point. I was eyeing an MA-1 bomber but I have a feeling they're everywhere already.

Yeah I kinda want a petrolblue one but was gonna wait a while until theyve died down a bit, give it 6-12 months and they'll be dead

I'll probably do the same

any patches with insects on em?

This is the only one that comes to mind

Forgot image

fuck off shill

Check EsonfashionI and similar shops on Etsy

>Holding out on something in hopes some discount goes up

Fuck.

uuu me likey

Wow, are these threads really dead now?

AM killed them.

V nice, away team patch is on my wishlist.

yeah, what happened? I usually pop in once every few weeks and find some a nice patch or two to slap on a jacket. I guess those days are over.

These threads don't have a collective of namefags constantly keeping them bumped

Any good pin bigcartels?

Are you me?

I will not let /patch/ die

Oh rats! You got me
But other than this one, I'm the one who starts the threads :(

Where'd you get?

Cool pin

Standard space shuttle patch you can google. It looks different in the pic because of filters but i think you could dye one a smiliar colour

Got the away team as well, can't wait to add it to a piece.

Also, does anybody have recommendations between:

>Iron on
>Sewing
>Glue gun

Iron into place then stitch on

w2c, google leads to nothing

>Glue gun
>Onto your clothes

Who would do this?

Are you waiting for something from innerdecay?

Something I inadvertently found out:

If you have an iron-on patch that you want to sew but the backing makes it too stiff, dunk it in really hot water for a few minutes. The glue will melt and dissolve right off

Where the hell is my shit? It's been over a month

The USPS fuck-up parade is still affecting a few orders, I'm really sorry man
I assume you're out of the US? If you're in the US, that's strange that it's taken so long and I'll get a replacement going to you by tomorrow morning

Also, I'd be more than happy to give you a refund and let you take the patch for free because of how long this has taken

AM, if someone offered to pay extra money for tracking, would you accept that? Hypothetically.

I mean I've never done tracking but I think I could figure it out? That's a maybe for now

w2c that we own the night patch, please

>"Heaven's Gate Home Team patch"

>w2c that we own the night patch, please
It's from eBay,the vendor has lot of NASA, patches.
I was looking at the national reconnaissance orbital laboratory(NROL) patches.
They make new designs for each mission.
Waiting for the /pol/ NROL-39 octopus to restock on /k/ patches thread.
So was checking out designs, liked the owl,so bought.

>Woah, these pins are cool, I want one!
>It's from a crowd funding campaign
>One for 20 dollars or three for 50 dollars

What the fuck. Ten bucks is 'sort of' justifiable. Not fucking twenty.

Anybody order this patch? Have you received it yet? Ordered the first day it was available, no word of shipment or anything yet...

I got one a year or two ago. He's a goddamn Australian so it takes some time. I just checked my email and the only thing I got with that order was a confirmation that it was received. No shipping confirmation.

Big Cartel doesn't send shipment confirmations even though you can mark orders as shipped, it's really annoying

thanks my nig. how long was it between order and receipt? where are you located?

East Coast US. I think two weeks. It was in 2015 so I don't quite remember.

Does it depend on the store? Flowerchainz has shipment confirmation, shipment out for delivery, and shipment delivered emails.

Huh, they might be using an external program or something
The Big Cartel admin control is abysmal, you can't even export your list of orders or emails. They might have a bot running that loads order information into another program or something

Which one?

Owl and Mobius are pretty cool

>didn't even include best patch
y tho

>best patch
i think you attached the wrong pic user

if anyone is still interested, these will be ready for purchase somewhere in march. hopefully i can get some shilling going on then, because they were fucking expensive.

Are you serious? Thats dandy! I'm from the UK yes.

r8 pins

w2c the denim co pin?

Kek, nice joke

Hey man :) I recently purchased the expedition patch from ur store, from Spain.

Send fast, be nice ;)

fuck off shitposter

Hey all I'm thinking of getting some pins for a elather jacket and some patches for denim.
What stores do you suggest

Take a quick look through the pastebin. If you see something you like there, maybe then people can give you some recommendations. We can't just guess what you like

No, HOW BOUT YOU GTFO, YOU FUCKING, FLAMING, FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!?!?

DON'T EVER FUCKING RESPOND TO ANY OF MY POASTS AGAIN, YOU RETARDED LITERAL SUBHUMAN PIECE OF BIOLOGIC WASTE

Who's got cyberpunk sci-fi stuff? I'm visiting from /techwear/

Alright, send me an email at [email protected] with your order info and I'll get the money sent!

Carpenter Brut patch maybe?

not but all over the place, I like the nasa patches in the thread. Marc jacobs has some cool pins right now, parrots, wine bottles, rainbows, etc. Basically looking for stuff I can wear on a leather jacket or denim while drinking and doing hard drugs in the summer while camping. Stuff that is kinda lighthearted and goofy

what is everyone's opinion on stayhomeclubs pins and patches? a lot of their stuff is overworn by tumblr kids but they have SOME decent things

Rolling death maui, random searches on etsy, Lil bullies, also look through patchgame instagram

I've looked up skinwalkersupplyco and the cryptozoology patch is sold out, any other sources?

Also, anybody got any more cewl cryptid patches?

>Any other sources

No. He only sells his patches.

Thx bro!

who /out of control/ here

Should I include some pamphlets with your order?

You should never have more than two pins on a jacket.

Variations:
2 pins 1 patch
2 patches 1 pin

>Mfw Razgriz patches are impossible to find

w2c?

Are you making those, cause I would instantly cop the mobius one

My nigga

Is the pin to much tho?

Man, i love patches. Most of mine are band patches or patches from local motorcycle clubs... In addition to this picture, i have two patched vests, one pair of crust pants and random bagpacks with patches...

There's another guy doing crypto patches. Can't remember his name, you might want to ask in the /k/ thread.

EyeProjectStore on Etsy

Where's my Stirner patch?

Put the pin on the other side if you only have one. Balance it.

ac-47/130 gunship crew patches are 2spooky

YES. Although i already ordered mine with the 10% discount code.

>10%

Is that a public code?

i wanna patch my alpha industries bomber but i don't want to fuck up the fabric in case i decide to take it off, if i just sew it on with a really tiny needle will it leave any holes?

do you have samples?

spot the autism

i received this picture today, told them to make it less white and more like the picture.

it looks very flat on the edges because its a woven patch (so i can get better detail on the screw inside the head). unsure if they can do it any other way. i asked them though.

>Told them to make it less white

You gotta get the color codes, pantone. You're gonna have a bad time if you just say "less white".

the drill in the head looks pretty shit desu

>EyeProjectStore
thanks famalama