twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 thing women should NEVER wear
>that grandma dress

i expected worse, surprisingly she got most of the stuff right

She's is so right about longline fucking hate that shit

>being told what not to wear by a gook

no thanks

>i'm sure you're trying to impress somebody
She literally started by being wrong, nice.

she looks like a frog

Didn't watch, but this whole attitude of mens should do/wear this, this and this is the reason #menswear is so shit and limited. I guess we should all just wear suits because omg men in suits are so hot!

Also this is just so easy to do, hating everything and calling men idiots. How about pick 21 things men SHOULD wear and put yourself out there to be criticised.

I was expecting to hear a bunch of dumb shit, but she is acutally completely right desu.

>I guess we should all just wear suits because omg men in suits are so hot!

Too many of these are based on 'what women want' or don't want rather.

>Don't wear a tank top cause ew arm pit hair or I might see your nipples!

I really doubt in shape guys wearing tank tops are absolutely hated by women just like how guys hate leggings cause we might catch some camel toe.

Somethings she's right about obviously "ill fitting clothing" but how can I tell what's bullshit from what this girl personally believes 'as a women' and thus thinks all women hate it because thats how into her own head she is.

PRAISE KEK

>when you get dressed you're trying to impress someone

Fucking dropped. I wear shit that i like not because i'm hoping to impress someone, fucking women

this would be a viral outrage if a man made this video about women, it's probably already happened. women are such fucking memes

She didn't make it very clear, but when you got to the nose ring part, she kinda explained how most guys can't pull it off, and how she overlooks that stuff on guys that are just insanely hot she can overlook it but that it won't look good on most guys. This video is made for the average guy, and all of her picks were exactly correct- even the average guy shouldn't wear this shit! Fucking crocs? Yeah that's never acceptable MEN....and sandals away from the beach? Jesus fuck man you've lost all hope. Relax guys, it's advice for the average guy

>deep vnecks
>tank tops
>skinny pants
>piercings and earrings
1. It is not true that all girls don't like those
2. It is not always for the girls

Fuck off, Ashley.

thought exactly the same as you, but then gave it a look anyway and then this happened. I really wasn't expecting her to nail it like that.

cretin

If you want to look classy and cultured or cater towards classy girls listen to her.
She's right about everything.

So square. Lets go talk about pocketsquares on style forum :D

surprisingly right

>gaudy rings
You shouldn't wear something that is [negative adjective]
>too much cologne
You shouldn't wear too much [something]
She even has no idea how to properly apply cologne
>socks with sandals
Literally a meme
>ill-fitting clothing
No shit?
>deep v-neck
You shouldn't wear [something that is inapropiate on almost all situations]
>soul patches
it's just like a mullet, a trend that is only considered cool when it's was a thing
>crocs
Another meme
>facial piercing
this is something you'll almost always see associated with a sub-culture not with people trying to dress well
>short sleeve sweatshirt
of course something counterproductive will look weird
>dress shoe with sneaker sole
same as the sweatshirt

This is the most safe list she could put up together, of course she will be right about most things and even then she was wrong many times, which is the most impressive part of the video.

>sandals
She just comes from a culture that frowns upon sandals and is reapeating it mindlessly
>cartoon boxers
Why does this matter at all?
>old shoes
This is just her being a cunt even more by adding dirty as if "once they are past their prime" they become dirty
>tank tops
>no woman wants to see that
Then why does every fucker in Cancun or a festival wears it?
>skinny jeans
No idea why she put that on the list, i guess her target public is the "real men" crowd.

She is right on most stuff, but skinny jeans? That's some dumbshit right there. Also WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SHOUTING

honestly agree with all of these
except the socks and sandals one, it's hard to pull off granted but if you can pull it off it looks really good

>How about pick 21 things men SHOULD wear and put yourself out there to be criticised.

agreed

vids like these are corny af

Time to sell my Rick then...

>thinks skinny jeans are cool

You are not an SLP heroin chic model fucking anorexic chicks on a rooftop in paris.

You are fat fuck with feminine hips and no physique, and skinny jeans just enforce that.

Buy slim jeans and taper them.

>implying implications

wow you really put some time and effort in that response; that's too bad though because I I'll try to remember to read it if I ever fell like it at some point. Honestly though, I wonder expect much of it if I were you.

She's kinda right with everything but the alternatives she proposes are equally awful.

are pinky rings that bad? maybe im autistic

uh it's like ten short Veeky Forums-friendly sentences. people like you are thhe reason why this board is so dumb

It's alright user.
I'm just trying to write more often and this is a good opportunity. As you can see i had some inconsistencies, specially on capital letters, so i need to keep writing more and keep improving.
I used to write so little, everything was always in my head and then when i had to express my ideas it was very hard. Writting helps so much with that, just like reading; it's amazing how little you can express compared to what is on your mind if it's not a habit.

Thank God i can do this freely, it feels good; unfortunately clothes aren't like that, making the trial and error pretty annoying because you are 'wasting' money and materials to improve. Knowledge is not a waste though, making the sacrifice worth it.
Anyway, i hope you have a good day.

What is it about this woman that makes me want to curbstomp her?

>do not wear this!
>girls will be like ugh...
>like do I even have to explain why?

Her qt face

I agree with her on some things but I don't think women should dictate how men dress.

jealous fatty detected

thanks, you too! I think it's great that you try to improve at your hobbies and writing is probably one of the bests out there.
And don't worry about idiots like me putting you down; the only reason I don't feel like going through your post is because you are so thorough and exhaustive that you come off as annoying and insistant right off the bat. I'm sure you have one or two insightful things to say in there, maybe if you cut the crap and kept it concise instead of painfully going over every detail you do or don't agree with, I'd be more inclined to interact with you.
Hope you have a great day as well and make sur you keep it up!

no you

There is nothing insightful, thoroughful nor detailed in what i said, it's all bland, simple and obvious just like her video.

I'd say she's pretty spot on, keeping in mind she's really talking to your average guy. Presumably with the cologne she's talking about a parfum so a little goes a long way, but it's still extreme to use one drop on your finger tip. Socks and sandals works so rarely that I think it's fair to rule it out. Agree with her on everything apart from those

I agree with the 21 things.
But i also don't care about her opinion because i'm not trying to attract an ugly female like her, and i don't think she dresses well and she wears too much makeup.
Seeing her ruins the video, she should stick to anonymous blogging.

instagram.com/ashleypweston/

I'm 63 kgs at 181 cm. Ya i'll keep my skinnies thank you very much

>3:55
Rickfags totally btfo.

>you're trying to impress your boyfriend
Oh, this list is for gays. I can ignore it because I am not gay.

Son, why aren't you eating?

She forgot

DON'T WEAR YEEZYS

Seriously

Eat shit and die with your ugly shoes

>How about pick 21 things men SHOULD wear and put yourself out there to be criticised.

Women like this just like to be pissed off and annoyed so they can bitch about it to their similarly first world problem encumbered friends. They don't genuinely like anything or push for originality, they only like whatever is stylish at the moment. Actually putting together a list of 21 positive things would be a foreign concept to her.

Reminder

i agree.

I passed everything

youtube.com/watch?v=3vBVwqLqe0o

IF YOU ASK YOU SHALL RECIEVE

I'd say boring instead of classy 2bh.

>sandals ever
Fucking stupid gook

see >omg men in suits are so hot!
Then I see the #1 of . Holy fuck what a fucking basic bitch

Skinny jeans are fine if you're actually skinny and they don't look like Harry Styles leggings on you. APC PNS and Acne Ace are good.

acne ace are slim cut, not skinny.
That said her lists are fucking stupid. Like "no sandals" rule was retarded. Instead of telling people to just not wear something, show them ways to make that something look actually good. Sandals can look great, same with socks and sandals.
Her videos of what to wear and not are just to pander to the lowest common denominator of guys from the lowest common denominator of females. Both of which aren't fashionable. Also
and

>projecting this hard
Sorry you're too fat to look good in skinny jeans

I thought it was going to be something retarded like no denim jeans or hoodies but surprising she just lists everything everybody knows looks tacky or weird, unless you're a normie.

what do you guys think of my body type w sorta skinnies? I have somewhat muscular thighs but I like the tapered look

Cant tell if I hate the hair or glasses more

So pretty much ranging from as basic as humanly possible to formal wear that will make you look completely out of place if you don't happen to work at a place that requires wearing a suit.

>Spray your finger
What? That's a waste of cologne.

follow her advice if you feel like turning into another r/mfa-core drone

>dirty shoes
fuck you cunt some models are irreplaceable and comfy as hell, i'll wear them if i want. and dirty beat to shit chucks look way better than deadstock

everything else i agree with

Agree with all of them except the skinny jeans. Like i get too skin tight is bad but I like my skinny jeans man

1 thing one womeon should NEVER wear
>clothes

>that cologne advice.
shig
masterrace is one shot on the chest unless weak stuff like eau sauvage or half a spray if too stong like fucking black afgano or any amouage

sandals are in at the moment. this bitch is awful

>>being told what not to wear by a gook

this

why did this thread even get (you's) lmfao

>acne ace are slim cut, not skinny.
They look pretty skinny to me. Not skin tight, but still.

ok thanks

>no stupid "bling" - right
>no excessive cologne - right
>no socks with sandals - right
>no sandals in general - WRONG
>no shorts past knees - right
>no old/dirty/crappy shoes - right, unless you're doing physical work prone to fucking up good shoes
>no "immature" boxers - right if you're trying to get laid, wrong if you just wanna be comfy
>no branded/logo Tshirts - wrong, it's not the most fashionable per se but if it looks good or interests you then go for it
>no baggy/ill-fitting clothing - right
>no tank tops - wrong, if you've got the body for it and want to flaunt it go for it
>no skinnyjeans - right, nobody likes hipster faggots
>no pointy/square-toed shoes - right, they're usually dress shoes that are both uncomfortable AND useless, wear real shoes
>no deep v-neck shirts - right, cleavage is for titties, not moobs
>no tacky/huge belt buckles - right
>no leather bracelets - right, wear a watch
>no elongated/tunic shirts - right
>no soul patch - wrong, there's nothing wrong with having one
>no crocs - RIGHT holy fucking shit
>no earrings/facial piercings - right, and honestly neither should women
>no shortsleeve sweatshirts - right
>no dress shoes w/sneaker sole - right, wear a real shoe

17 out of 21, or about ~81% right I'd say.

>howtobasic.mp4
do you even fashon bruh.

if you agree with anything in this video, and the idea that there are fashion rules in general and that theres a way people ought dress, you should stop browsing this board immediately and perhaps die

>"No earings"
Dropped

a true Veeky Forumsrengi comment

Thanks god she is a degenerate lesbian

why should i care about what an ugly woman says ?

kys

>all these videos about what girls think
I just want her to do a hat/scarf/glove video

always these boring ass office work culture bitches giving advice.

>I caught massive L vesterday

Damn user. I appreciate you

lesbians don't have fingernails and a boyfriend

>Surprised that women prefer pic related over some guy in baggy Rick's or shitty Supreme gear

>no socks/sandals
fucking kill me

I have news for you user....that isnt a suit:O

>put one spary on your finger and then rug it on skin

/frag/ triggered

>no long shorts

europe triggered

>no skinny jeans

Veeky Forums triggered

>boyfriend
them why she say GIRLfriend?

girl friend(s) = female friends
girlfriend(s) = woman/en you are are in a romantic relationship with

sounds, literally, the same. How i would notice???

>Implying they give a shit if you're good looking.
>Implying women are a singular entity with similar tastes in clothing and men.
>Implying you should give a shit how your own selfexpression impacts your attractiveness to normie grills.

context

It's really all reasonable, safe assumptions... like don't wear crocs, longline T's and "painted-on" skinnies are out, don't wear those enormous belt buckles

If I could add one thing it'd be to not wear the silly ripped shit. Like did you walk into a wood chipper on the way here or some shit

The majority of women prefer pic related than whatever the hell aesthetic you dorks try to go for. Acknowledging that doesn't mean I'm trying to peacock to women, it's just the truth.

majority of women also enjoy 50 shades of grey. just cause something is the most popular thing among women doesnt make it the best or something you should copy.

>>no long shorts
>europe triggered

What? It's amerifats who always wear long, baggy cargo shorts

It's a top not a dress you monkey :*)

I agree with all of these