>be me
>25 years old
>fall for every meme on Veeky Forums
>y-3 qasa, cp's, margiela paint shoes, etc
>normies compliment me on my "swag"

is this good or bad?

>25yo
>falling for stupid teenager memes
I think it's time for you to sort your life out, pal. Not trying to diss you, just advice. I've been there but I was much younger than you back then.

yall niggas need to start thinking for yourselves

Yeah I think we're too old for the teenager memes. We old guys have to wear boots, slim not skinny jeans and basic tees or a button up if we feel naughty, you feel me?

>having a pair of qasas
>not going full tech-wear

thats really bad actually.

why care about fashion if you're not a normie?

Nobody said that. You can pull any style off without obnoxious meme pieces that either make you look like an autist or a 19yo hipster art student. (I'm not talking about CPs here, for the record)

i fell for the white achilles low meme but i dont mind that. theyre good summer shoes because black leather shoes make you look autistic in summer.

the other teenager memes i fell for (cargo pants, workwear, etc) im sad about.

>be me
>want to buy some new jacket
>buy an embroidered denim jacket
>its now not as cold as usual, morning is cold and afternoons get warmer

how do teenagers afford 450 € shoes ?

>normies compliment me on my "swag"
they are laughing at you internally

i have pieces i incorporate into a full tech-wear fit for rainy, cloudy days

>25 years old
>too broke to fall for every meme on Veeky Forums

Parents

but girls i've dated said this. literally used the word "swag" and i cringed internally.

but then again some black guys came up to me and started going like DAMN nice fit and shook my hand. but they were also like laughing so i don't fucking know...

Nah niggers just like to laugh for no reason

Lmao

When I was 15 I already had 8k saved from reselling shit on eBay and spent a fraction of it on CPs. I love how people who spent their teen years doing nothing can't imagine how kids can get the money to buy clothes themselves

cool story bro

k
nigger how were you reselling at 15? Anyway, I'm at 5k after this week's pay check and tax monies. It's very feasible to look good if you live with your parents and work.

cps are good tho, dont even care if meme or not

Dunno if you notice but cps are like the most jerked off shoe on Veeky Forums. And honestly, it's well deserved, cps are just that good.