Recent cops

Recent cops thread

Just got these, seem like decent stand ins for CPs for the moment, may change the laces (where to get cheap white flat laces?)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B009TUD20C/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1LC8OEBW388R5
onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/gsm/p/0010247991.0101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuck shoes :)

Enlightened opinion cheers

ID?

Steve maddens i think, amirite op? They were just on sale for 25 bucks i copped a pair too. They look fucking nice but run a little big imo. Nice cop i like mine too i got white also

From tk maxx, brand says Frank wright but idk if that's a tk maxx own brand or nah

Sorry man not mine, but fair play that's a great steal

what jeans, yo?

H&m slim lol

ID on socks?

Got them from a Gandhi Ashram when I was in India sorry man, may be able to find them online though?

intredasting, i too have h&m slims, different color though, these look great

O i c. Taking a second look i see that they are different, both look similar bc they both have goofy stitching on the back. Good eye, sniper. Nice kix

Oh yeah, posted so you could get an idea of what they might look like with flat laces. Kinda like the round ones though

Cheers man, was a pleasant surprise

Ohh nice I rate yours a lot, I think I might get flat white laces to go onto mine instead, Amazon maybe?

Lmao forgot i already said this in the title

Id wear them to a shoe place so you can see what the colors look like next to the shoe. Tough to gauge when looking at pics online and laces are cheap newayz

id on socks??

Just ordered this wings+horns parka. Was eyeing it since it was previewed months ago, at 50% off I couldn't resist. Sherpa interior and "bonded with satin" whatever that means. Wanted a Canada goose but don't want to be a normie

Good shout, cheers man

Animecore is very ahead of the curb.

They look good, I've also been looking for replacement laces for my CP's and I found these:

amazon.com/gp/product/B009TUD20C/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1LC8OEBW388R5

I'm hesitant to buy because they're quoting a mid March delivery date but idk I might just buy them since one of the reviews says they're perfect for CP's.

Looks dope. Wish I could buy a nice parka but I live in FL so fuck me.

Why is a part of her thigh unprotected, that's just lazy armor design

Picked up some replicas, originally had a pair but they were a tad too small, sold them for what I paid and picked up the right size for even cheaper.

Have you thought of just going to a show repair store? A lot of them have a massive amount of laces and would help you find one that matched GATS, just being the shoes with you.

Copped for 200$

i got these. needed some running shoes to help me lose weight.
the pink and blue flecks in mine arent striated like this, they're more subtle and have no particular pattern.
they are fucking excellent for running and the most comfortable shoes i've ever had.
good buy.

good to hear, I also ordered these, ETA next Friday.

Saw that some photos really show the flecks this like so I'm glad to hear they're more subtle. How's the sizing? I went TTS.

tts is fine. they're pretty tight, but in a reassuring way.
the flecks are a lot better in real life. they look really shitty in that pic.

yea, I figured more like this pic.
How's the collar? Does it rub on your heel when you walk/run distances?

I guess the tightness will keep them in place when running.

yea they look like that,
collar is fine, but i only wear socks longer than my ankle. im not sure if they rub or not with anklet socks.

awesome, thanks brother! Reading some of the reviews, I was afraid I might get ankle wobble from lack of support and not be able to run much in these.

I prefer the white boost on these, the triple black just looks wrong to me.

copped last week very happy with my decision drove 20 miles to get my size

I never copped anything with such swift

Finally got em

I probably will, want flat ones but also waxy not just crap ones

Did i make a mistake? Is this too memey? They look pretty good with black skinnies.

Lmao

bought these today

what do you guys think?

>they look pretty good
>but I'm worried they don't look good
They're boots, dude. If you have a fit that you like with them, who's going to tell you otherwise?

cuck this, cuck that. gives the memes a rest baby

wtc

IISE

Uniqlo oversized pocket tee and some black 510's...

Nice

how original
yuck mall-tier
nice, where did you get it from?
nice
mem
yuck
>driving 20 miles to get sweatshop shoes
>advertising a billion dollar corporation because teenagers told you it was cool to wear caps
yuck
nice
yes
yuck
yuck
memer teener

w2c socks

we got a real fashion expert here.
why don't you show us your best fit?

soz

I got the wings+horns parka from their official website. That parka is mostly sold out everywhere, was the last place I could find a Medium. Originally $980 but I got it for $490. Fun fact: their shit is way more expensive in Asia and that's their target market (like I found a Japanese retailer selling it for $1750). Apparently Asians think Canadian-made stuff is super high quality (Roots gets away with being a luxury brand in Asia while its a higher-tier mall store in Canada).

Also talk shit post fits.

I bought these, haven't came in yet tho

What are they

w2c?

tiger GSM

Recently picked up the abibas shoes. I find the cloudfoam footbed to be pretty comfy. Not as comfy as my old Timberlands, but they're getting pretty old and falling apart.

onitsukatiger.com/us/en-us/gsm/p/0010247991.0101
here ya go senpai

Just got these

couldn't resist for the price desu

great collection imo

Like the hat actually

>advertising a billion dollar corporation because teenagers told you it was cool to wear caps

/r/im14andthisisdeep

It's a compliment for some people

yohji yamamoto

good cop

preordered lemaire sweater from fw17 collection

>falling for terrorwave meme
at least get goretex if you like ,,aggressive'' boots

>yohji
Are you one of those fuccbois who buy cheapest item from a designer to show off they can afford high fashion?

Got me some clean Raf high tops.

looks like hm

>Are you one of those fuccbois who buy cheapest item from a designer to show off they can afford high fashion?
That thing costs a fucking arm and a leg considering what it is m8
And here you are, posting simple ass fucking white hi tops with huge R on it to inform other fashion savy cool kids that, yes, this is RAF SIMONS, those shoes are fucking garbage and you just described yourself with that message

>"Are you one of those fuccbois who buy cheapest item from a designer to show off they can afford high fashion?"
>Buys Rough Semens converse

please don't use phrases like these if you do not own artisans margiela or similiar:)

>cheapest item

u look like fuckin hm

Velcro shoes for all those occasions where I change shoes often within a short amount of time like sports or going shoe shopping.

Different user here. I'm interested in hearing what your thought process is for copping this. Like
>I need me a paper bag with edgy print for groceries

Just copped these at Nordstrom Rack for only $140. They're Frye and were originally $350. Only thing I slightly dislike about them is the front stitching design, but overall, I just couldn't resist them for the price.

Also saw some wolverine 1000 for only $160, but they were too big for me. If you guys have a Nordstrom Rack nearby I highly suggest you visit it for some great deals in shoes.

lol you're one to talk

Picked up a couple Sruli Recht pieces before they disappear forever. Got the shirt and belt from pic related.

Just got one of these ex RAF capes as they were on sale from £99 down to £60.

interested to see fit pics of these

was considering these, post photos when they come

I'm quite broad shouldered for some one 6ft, my personal trainer told me I have the physique of a body builder, if I wanted to be one. As such I got the appropriate size for my shoulders and it looks kind of massive from the front or back, but I'll take one soon, it's at home and I'm going to a wedding.

How do these fit? size up?

got these for 70 cad. no hate pls :>

thumbs up for vegan shoes.

Just ordered a pair of these online, and now that they came in I feel like they might be too feminine looking. Do they really look feminine? Should I return them and buy something else?

Came in the mail today, aside from the shit strap it was a good and cheap buy

yea

effay bout to murder me for dese doe lmao

copped a nice wool junya overshirt for 50us
also copped some margiela 14 black jeans and black gats

still on the fence about white v black velcros, whites look dope with a lil wear n tear

From grailed?

Those aren't even embroidered for real?
God damn they look way fucking cheaper than I thought
And if the sneakers aren't either that's just patehtic

Found a cheap pair of these a.p.c petit new standard
Hope they fit

Custom chucks