LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTABILITY / BUSINESS PARTNER

either, or

24 year old smart but lazy ;) neet

instead of play video games, I literally learn about business all day.

talk to me

Other urls found in this thread:

redpillreviews.com/jab-jab-jab-right-hook-review/
TropicalMBA.com/amazongold/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>smart but lazy ;) neet
Are you also nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour?

I wrote this guest post recently
redpillreviews.com/jab-jab-jab-right-hook-review/

I'm learning Python & start a job on monday (I'll be saving) for possible investing in inventory

beyond that, I'm a willing wall to bounce ideas off of. looking for the same

I'm not nihilistic & I'm kind of more interested in talking seriously tb h

Things don't go over my head, my reflexes are too good.

I'm not looking to roleplay basically

talk about any business idea and I'll give you a real response, and I'd be willing to be your accountability partner while I did my own thing

if most internet dwelling/videogame types put that dedication into a business - tweaking ads, a/b testing pages, pouring over analytics -
then they could make it a winnerr

Rate this business idea. It's from an extremely wealthy man that I met at an antique car show today. He calls it "grandma's house". The idea is that you can get the old women at retirement homes to run daycare centers for food. He thinks that it would give them purpose in life and you can't pay them because they wouldn't be eligible for the housing if you did that. Genius idea, right?

>smart but lazy
That a nice way of saying "worthless faggot".

if they need to be cared for themselves then they obviously can't care for kids

a halfway/sober living house is legit though. it's essentially government ensured (they are all getting ssi), not regulated (you can pack them in a garage) and will pay for your rent

only accept old people and the occasional quiet crazy amd you'd have no problems

I was being ironic, but it's the truth

I'm willing to give value before asking for any return. there's only the question of whether anyone here is able to give value back

HAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME!?

A fuckin daycare center sweatshop for old people in retirement homes, you have got to be the stupidest motherfucker I have ever seen in my life.

i thought you were meaning a business partner

accountability partners are a good idea though, why hasn't Veeky Forums gotten into this

look after each others backs

might be keen, what have you got going for you OP

I'm the guy from.the other thread, the one who posted the novel,

I'm running a design and digital Fabrication startup, I use CNC tech and 3d modeling to create packaging solutions, signs, custom furniture/production runs, sculpture and pretty much anything you can imagine. I have a good talent for managing large projects and teams of people, and budgets over 100k don't scare me. Just motivate me to get more done for less. Lol
At this point I need a website, logo(have concept), got my name and biz registered, need to get my partner to sign the god damn partnership agreement.....

Looking on ways to break into the high-end clients, art, swank restaurants, law firms and start ups office designs and furniture, and maybe design and sell a replicable furniture piece/line to a large corp or distributor.

How in the fuck do I step up, because right now I'm looking to mod some busses into mobile classrooms for the city I live in, and have a bar I'm doing paneling on (more of the remodel type jobs I'm trying to move away from) and have a packaging deal with a multi state vape company in the works (just a lot of machine time and jig making, boring but money) trying to break into the design market over the manufacturing and production markets. (Could always just pump shit out until I can buy another machine and hire a underprivileged pleb at $20/hr to man them)

What do you think I should be focusing on

are you based in australia familia? because I'm running a website advisory business in aus.

anyway I'm not sure but I'd say that the way to get in is to get your work shown. website is good, but also look or new restaurants and offer them a cheap deal to do some swanky shit they want. same with art houses, find somone who does 3d sculptures and give them your card, etc.

I'd focus on the manufactering market - b2b contracts ie real money - as much as possible instead of trying to chase pipe dreams

I'd continue finding that b2b contract work, looking for a market niche large enough for you to target - become the premier vape packaging solution, etc.

A market you can establish a name- and a steady stream of income - with

Then design your site around that. Hit the [vape] conventions. Cold email [vape] companies, etc and tell them what your [packaging solution] will do for them

once you have a business instead of a hustle then you can scale or pivot into whatever you want

hire whatever cheap hard labor you have in your country

I'm op btw

what's your website?

I'm willing to be a business partner too, but I think that should be probably happen more naturally

I don't feel like talking about what my current plans are because they're months away from being put into action.

its 4am here (California), I'm gonna crash

4 hous later

bump bump

just applied to an'ecommerce associate' position in a 'drivepast city' - I legit think I'm qualified.

wish me luck

& the offer to talk about business and maybe get into a partnership still stands

stop posting you dumb nigger, nobody cares

>>>/blogspot/

so I should make a blog looking for a partner and wait for traffic instead of making a thread here?

what are you talking about you fucking moron. hide the thread

>What do you think I should be focusing on
Getting a life?

I got 100k saved up neetfriend, what should we do with it.

idk what are you into

my grandpa owns land and rents to a commercial grower + I have friends that do it

every grower I've talked to has expressed an interest in aeroponic growing (the best, most high tech form of growing) but no one is doing it.

moreover I'd bet that there are low hanging fruit improvements to be made with existing systems

there's money to be made manufacturing, educating (authority site) hitting conventions, networking and possibly coming up with interesting payment plans to move these, and push the industry into a modernization it seems to want

weed is a good bet to make im general and innovation hasn't hit this section

Don't know if that's a good biz idea, but it's a DAMN GOOD IDEA for society generally.

Seriously.

I've seen several grandparents through these places, and fucking hell, they need some kids in there to brighten things up. It would give them purpose beyond waiting to die. Young people coming in makes them unbelievably happy.

The idea that old people have to be shut away and isolated is a shit

The evolutionary purpose of post menopause women is to care for grandkids.

(Of course some cranky few it will piss off).

Seriously tell that dude that some retard on an anonymous image board thinks he's got a grand idea for the good of humanity.

I'm currently in the army, so I get a steady pay check. But I want to invest in stocks or something so I can get more money. Just don't know how to go about it

>redpillreviews.com/jab-jab-jab-right-hook-review/

Titled by a dude who never boxed in his life.

Unless you're lefthanded you should almost never be throwing right hooks.

you seem like a good guy. but this is biz lmao, and that shit would take some love to pull off

passive investment in the public market is a great idea as long as you're also max contributing to a 401k

if you're looking for an active investment strategy where you actually have the potential to make some side hustle money, then selling stuff via Amazon FBA is a good option

>pick a product
>look at the Amazon reviews
if most have less than 20 reviews and it's something people buy, then no one is doing a good job selling it through Amazon (see: ecig vapes) and might be a good option
>read the reviews for any minor improvements people are asking about
it is possible to 'white label' through manufacturers, having them make small customizations and putting your packaging on it
>find a sales funnel (niche site or Facebook ads)

TropicalMBA.com/amazongold/
give this a listen ^

Tyson didn't have a problem

>aeroponic growing
hmm, do you use skype or anything like that?

my kik is fuqted, or I can give an email

yeah i would prefer email

ryanacalvo at gmail

if you actually have money then we could start with something easier to sell than aeroponics

Day care centers don't need free labor to make money.

>burger char is black with soot
>bun is charred black instead of toasted
>puts the onion on top of burger instead of below
>lower bun completely soggy because no onion to soak up burger drippings
>without a stable lower bun, burger falls apart when you pick it up
sacrilege

>I'm a willing wall to bounce ideas off of
"Bounce ideas off" was fine, you didn't have to add "of"
Pro Tip: never end a sentence with a preposition

you had me until the onion thing

I new something was off with my grammar; that's probably what I was thinking of

Ya you're fucking up with the onion ring part, but it does need something to protect the bottom bun. A mayonnaise or cheese or roughage.
also onions a little too far gone on top burger.

Op= pic related

this

inb4 "reee nobody wants to play my dumb game this is why biz sucks"