Can band merch be effay?

Can band merch be effay?

can you still buy kid A era t-shirts off radiohead site? how long have these been sitting in inventory? Lol

yes

I don't know about kid a but they still produce some OK Computer era shirts. I own one of the TV shortsleeves

I would say it depends on the band and if the graphic itself looks good.

Wearing a band tee of a band you like, especially a local or less mainstream one will ALWAYS be effay

yes but not radiohead

wish they made this in white, such a cool design

another cool zach hill shirt

I wish there was a white version too but at least the gray is better than the black one

>very Veeky Forums
Every Smiths shirt.

>god awful
Every Morrissey shirt.

I've got a few band shirts but this is the only one I'd consider Veeky Forums

>false demon

yes, that is indeed the name of this Boris album.

w2c that exact shirt (I can only find shirts where the graphic is a lot smaller than that)

pic related is a music shirt ive wanted for a while but it was a limited run on 0pn's bigcartel store i think. looks a bit vaporwave meme-y now but i'd still wear it to rep 0pn if i had it

this shirt in black, with the print in all white, is the oldest tshirt i have that i still wear sometimes lol (bought 2010, i was 15)

this is cool, is there a source online

www amazon com/Order-Technique-Print-Cotton-Shirt/dp/B00O3494SI

I got mine at a concert.
Not sure if you can get them online.

ye

My on beef with graphic tees are that material feels to heavy. Any online stores that sell graphic tees with lighter/thiner cloth similar to basics?

C/N?

Any Nine Inch Nails merch that isn't the logo but album and singles covers (NIN)

w2c

It's done by italiansdoitbetter, but it's an older shirt. Their stuff very rarely pops up on ebay.

Didnt know boris fucked with merzbow, not suprising desu

c/n?

can band merch merch merch merch be Veeky Forums?