Hey Veeky Forums I have a little over 22 grand to do stuff with...

Hey Veeky Forums I have a little over 22 grand to do stuff with. What are some ways I can turn it into 40 grand in a year? Anything with out a high risk, 20 grand is a pretty big chunk of change for most people, but I think if I can maybe consolidate a plate it would be worth investing in something. Any advice would be very helpful.

If all else fails I will invest in knee pads.

Give me $1000 and I'll get you a big name US bank account with an 11.05% interest rate.

>100% profit
>without high risk
www.shopkneepads.com/item_673379_ultra-strength-dura-pads

Well obviously there will be a risk, I just mean like an all or nothing type of risk. I should have been more specific.
Stop.

Fuck off then nigger

>army of mexicans
>buy one lawnlower per spic
????
millionaire in less than 4 years

If you want 100% return in a year, you are going to have to take some major risk.

You can get at best 10% return (or 2000) in a year if you take some moderate risks.

Personally, I would just put $10,000 in Municipal bonds and forget about it. At 7% it will be $70,000 in 20 years or so tax free.

Name of bank?

wtf where do u get municipal bonds at 7%? That seems really high

Nice trips m9

ooooh

Honestly, how do you have this much money without knowing how near-impossible an 100% annual return is. Literally nobody does this in the market. Nobody

you'll probably want to invest in assets

lol dude its 20k he could have just worked a job paying 40k for half a year or something your acting like its some crazy feat

put it all on black and you can turn it into 40k in seconds.

ive got 25k saved up in my bank account from working 3 full days a week part-time at my law firm for the past year and a half ($22/hour), while studying full time (law/commerce) in Australia

20k is nothing, saving something like 50K and starting to invest is the way to go bois (although at the moment i've started making a bit of $$ off Commsec - by a bit i mean only $600)

keep saving then, ya cunt. invest in an index fund

Cut $20000 of it in half
Get double price for each half at a midget bank.

What?

Sell drugs

No bank is giving out an 11% interest rate. Maybe a 1.1% interest rate.

If you're willing to take the risk of, say, 50% drawdown, then put it into gold and silver mining stocks. They're in a serious bull market right now and it looks like they have more to run.

Well OP, you dont have the balls to buy 20k of call options for gold and make 700% in 2 weeks

Oh no, Chinabro and his little chinky penis is back.

Buy ethereum