Advices on haircut

Hello Veeky Forums, I want to have an haircut but I don't know what to rock
Please give me advices

Those glasses look like shit

Thanks man

you look like shit

No, the pic isn't very flattering since i took it in 13 seconds but irl i'm pretty much a 7/10

you are a 5/10

K, help me find a haircut tho

grow out you hair

Keep sides short, with top fairly longer. Pic in OP looks the most natural on your pasty face.

Damn dude, can you get lasik? Those coke bottles make you look much less attractive.

Get rid of the acne, glasses and ugly ass hoodie and you will look good

Nah, already too long, i want something shorter but idk if i go for the undercut or if i get a kind of medium hairstyle like this one

No, as far as i know, does not work with my kind of eye problem

I am working on my acne
The hoodie is nice
Advice any haircut pls

and that's why you will always be a 5/10

you really would benefit from different frames though

>but irl i'm pretty much a 7/10

You're a fatty

65kg for 185cm
Usually telled i should fucking eat cause i'm a skeleton but if you thinks i'm fat no problem

ok dont listen to these mean people. without acne you are a 7/10. firstly i look similiar to you i am german btw the way, so i can give you solid advices.
get rid of the glasses, had the same ones, but they only work with dark hair. get brown glasses or metallic ones instead.

let you hair grow out! it would be a huge mistake to shorten them since your head is heartshaped.

that is a 7/10, post your face :^)

acne is in, where the fuck u been

Your hair looks just fine, Leave as is.

Your glasses and acne needs help, focus on your efforts there.

Well, it's difficult to judge from this one frontal picture that doesn't even show your hair that well, but it looks nice.
If you want to do something with it then maybe get the sides trimmed a little, but I personally wouldn't do much more.
It's a very nice colour and your hair looks very healthy, which is the most important really.
[spoiler]A-and you are handsome.[/spoiler]

>irl i'm pretty much a 7/10

>could be a cute blonde with nice eyes
>chooses to wear stupid looking glasses that don't suit face at all
Way to work against what you were given, user.

>these are the kids that critique you
lmfao

yet another evidence that Veeky Forums is hands down the ugliest board on Veeky Forums

I really really like that GIF.

it's all yours my friend ;)

you look fine glasses do too

taper fade and get the top of your hair maybe an inch or 2 shorter

Thanks Lori