Is it just me or does this dude look more like a cosplay fuckboy than a fashion icon?

Is it just me or does this dude look more like a cosplay fuckboy than a fashion icon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcT8Mjx2N9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like some sort of insane dictator

he looks like a guy who didnt end up balding

Diet Coke is seriously the reason why his hair is in such good shape.

He's a Diet Coke connessiouer.

He's kind of intimidating.

I think I could take him in a fight though.

agreed

this guy only looks intimidating cos he looks like an slav mafia boss thus would have his grunts do his dirty work. if its a one on one fight anybody could easily beat him to pulp

uncanny valley as a motherfucker... I don't trust him do to that MIB plasitc face..

Reminder that if it wasn't for Hedi we'd still have Karl Lagerfat.

Man he looks different without his glasses.

>I think I could take him in a fight though.

He's 83 years old. Most people could take him.

Where does he even get such hideously wide ties?

probably designs them himself
like his collared shirts

His collared shirts are made by Hilditch & Key (presumably bespoke). Hilditch & Key makes good shirts, although it's kind of a surprising choice for a guy like Lagerfeld since they're generally seen as a step below some the better known British shirtmakers like Turnbull & Asser.

he looks better imo

>connessiouer
how did you manage to fuck up connoisseur that badly

>connessiouer
>I think I could probably wax Karl Lagerfeld
>how does a fashion designer get unusual pieces?

Holy kek, this thread is killing me

This guy is responsible for a lot of homophobia

>Karl Larderfed

I don't believe he cares much about quality

I believe that he said somewhere that if he hadn't been a fashion designer he'd probably only be wearing H&M because they're so good at ripping off design ideas

In fact the real word is connaisseur not connoisseur

It's the French spelling.

Not in English

No it's not and you know it

>implying all fashion icons aren't just cosplay fuckboys

How so?

It's the actual word. I'm pretty sure if you go back they just stole the word and it fucked itself up with time. Use Connaisseur. Spelled Con-A-Sir

looks like someone who'll get you killed with a phone call

because he's slightly self-conscious and if you like homosex you have to shut up about it and be le funny outlandish designer and bow to the heteros.

>No it's not and you know it

I spelled it wrong. I admit it. Are you happy now? I usualy spell better, I just didn't proofread that post.

Is it weird that I think the old dude with too much plastic surgery look is sort of Veeky Forums?

Pic related.

His hair is so stunningly white.

He did not do any plastic surgery.
That's called being old and having composite veneers instead of ceramic ones.
Also he had a stroke some years ago.

Karl is basically a self-proclaimed caricature of himself, the look is part of his marketing and it's made him alot of money although his own attempts at independent lines have barely gone anywhere. He used to dress in alot of Dior Homme.

Yes im bery Connaesssor in this domain sire

Eh.

I got my 750s and Beluga V2s. That's enough for me, at least until they release a new model. And I never liked the 950s anyways.

surgery is so pointless on men, old guys all look ok as long as theyre not fat. thats literally all you have to do as you age guys, stay slim. wrinkles, greying, hair-loss, its all ok on guys.
source: hetero femanon

>source: hambeast

kys

Nice try you ugly old fart.

Now get the fuck out, this a board for the youth.

>I think I could take him in a fight though
Wow, you're one tough motherfucker

>vagina
>source of anything but misery
hmmm

Wtf I think what "she" said made sense, why are you people sperging out

He's openly gay and so is his sister.

So much dry shampoo

His diet book is a funny read but he succeeded and stayed slim.

They look like shit.

>why are you people sperging out

dont forget what website were on

Has anyone read Lagerfeld's diet book? I'm tempted to buy it.

It won't actually help you unless you have a chef and want to buy expensive protein sachets but it's funny to read. Why not?
But I'm a huge fan of Uncle Karl because he fucks with people every day of his life.

Doesn't aspartame cause baldness though?

we are all entitled to our opinions op, but I don't think you have a say against an actual fashion icon's fit. there's street fashion and there's high fashion

>it's funny to read.

That's enough reason for me to get it. I hope the recipes are insane.

Karl has said openly that he's a people watcher, can't be taken seriously, is a parody of himself, etc so it's not even like he is pretentious about it. I'm sure he wears things just to see what people will say combined with just liking certain things regardless of 'fashion'.
Other than his public appearances, and sometimes going out to dinner, he says he mostly stays home sketching in his nightshirt and spends a decent amount of time reading in bed.

He is unapologetically aristocratic though, a modern day crime.

Do it.
Share amusing quotes here
Tease thinspo thread with elite snacks.
Troll fit and ck with the rest.
Can't lose.

he was so cute

he's bald, that's just a wig

Nope, hairline always clearly visible, it's not a wig or toupee. His hair has thinned from his youth though, it was insanely thick/wavy in his young model photos.

Karl was always an ugly piece of shit, but he had an extremely qt bf

>Tease thinspo thread with elite snacks.

I'm imagining it's all ludicrously expensive shit like saffron poached ortolan.

how do the losers on this board feel about the fact that KL buys a new wardrobe -that would not fit in your room - every year?

Fine because he admits most of it just sits on the hangers. I'm more jealous of his cat having 2 maids.

opening scene of KL confidential
youtube.com/watch?v=gcT8Mjx2N9A

crazy thing is most stuff seen here, is now discarded, gifted and the house is sold.

I'm chill with it

>qt
>bf
That's just Uma Thurman in a really shitty shirt and a drawn on moustache.

Milo's looking worse for wear.

fucking kek