Why is Rick such a hack?

Why is Rick such a hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

footwearnews.com/2016/fashion/designers/rick-owens-interview-adidas-sneakers-runway-shoes-growing-empire-235247/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where to cop..

google the filename

wtf i love tricky rick now.

OP is on suicide watch

Also, filename get

>all those fashion victims
I wish I had no soul or standards so I could be the next dick ovens

dressier version of geobaskets
rick is a fucking genius

So these are the Geothrashers. Think he said they're skate shoes.

These look rickn' clean af

>dressier
Do you wear fedoras and bowties to formal events too?

If these have a norm non bulbous profile, they're the only Rick footwear I've ever liked

just a meme to sell shoes to the people too poor for geobaskets
not that bad though

Pretty streamlined design though. Prefer this over geotoilets

Looks like you would find these at a payless

Dude seems to be getting lost trying to keep progressing? I can't believe people are buying this though..

Source by chance? I think seeing rick take on skating would be interesting, but he'd really have to make it his own in order to not feel like all the other vultures riding skate style right now.

mastodon was really cool but the last two seasons have been kinda lackluster

Yeah, I agree. I imagine it's hard, he can't really deviate from this very gothic and other worldly overarching idea, so where do you go after you've exaggerated most everything already? Combine that with the fact that his age and wealth surely remove him more and more every day from the relevance he's always adored in grimey scenes - despite having mainstream acclaim.

As a creative I'm sure it's hard for him to not hate what he's doing at least a little.

Rick is doing Zara-tier shoes now, but what will Zara do?

footwearnews.com/2016/fashion/designers/rick-owens-interview-adidas-sneakers-runway-shoes-growing-empire-235247/

>"It’s a sleeker, lighter, lower skater shoe I call the Geothrasher,” Owens said.

bump

>I think seeing rick take on skating would be interesting
m8 I understand that you probably don't know much about rick but he has been influenced by skateboarding culture for good 15 years now
you just have to see it, it's not like the geotrashers immediately remind you of skate shoes but understanding Ricks background and inspiration it's not hard to see

>ramones
>geobaskets
>dunks
>techrunners
>sock runners

I do not see the skating influence in any of those shoes

your self-righteous attitude is uglier than any shoe could b anyway stop ego trippin clothes arent that serious and is obviously mostly subjective just have fun bro

i like the slip-ons better

Jesus christ you went in

seems like an alright filler piece. very wearable for rick. not a bad design, but a few years off the mark.

I didn't say it was purely in his shoes now did I