Am I effay enough for a girlfriend guys?

Am I effay enough for a girlfriend guys?

w2c skin tone? >:)

lmao

Oh man the cupboard and olive wall behind you make it look like your jacket is two different colours.

The melanin factory my dood.

You look like shit

Explain? I can't see it mane.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger, this world isn't made for people like you. Why do you think there's so much white privilege. Aryan race ftw. All you monkeys can't even tie your own ties, and you expect to get a girlfriend? What is this? I don't want to live on this planet anymore if I have to be surrounded by people like you. Once again, please kill yourself. I like the jacket tho.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I like the fabric and color of the jacket, i just dont think it goes well with the rest. Its really baggy and cozy/hobo looking. Not necessarily a bad thing, but hear me out. The stuff youre wearing underneath is "classic hottie" as well, but alltogether they look kinda rancid. Not so much the pants, but the hobo shirt and the hobo jacket are just too much.
If your face doesnt suck im pretty sure you can easily get a gf with that body regardless.

please go back to /pol/

if you put on a real shirt and got rid of that generic ass grade school nigga braided belt, you'd be on the right track

not that guy but that photo is prob not of OP. he just posted it to get this kind of reaction

ofc. no one bold enough to wear a tank non ironically is also a Veeky Forums poster.

Give it a year, and other websites will be saying "go back to Veeky Forums."

Kek a black person posts himself and you think it's because of /pol/ what happened to your faith?

That's been my belt since middleschool though, I'm pretty attached to it.

Everything checks out here dude.

W2c your retardation?

BASH THE FASCISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cringe

i wont bow to fascism >:0000000

not with that monkey brown skin my friend

ahahahahaha as a Bio major, this is hands down the funniest shit I've ever seen on this site. I don't even know where to begin. OP from that pic had to just google some shit. I refuse to believe he put more than 5 mins of effort into that post.

>biology major
>literal freshman dweeb in his first year of 'reality denying, science is inconvenient we're all the same' studies

please, dont 'begin' at all.

Jesus I wonder why the autists always start screeching in the same threads and about the same topics.

Thread has clearly derailed, sage goes in the options field.

>trust me, I don't need no school. I get all the 'science' I need from /pol/ infographs

science is very convenient but you don't seem interested :7)

science is political you low 100 IQ mediocrity, i am not interested in reading you parrot your professor hershel leibowitz's views on race.

>science is political

>says the race creationist

stay in college sweetie, it suits you.

It is nowadays

Science has been political for forever
You know the kings boasted on how good their alchemists are

I feel like the Veeky Forums board that was successfully taken over by /pol/

i dont think so, we are the most diverse board on the chan (and thats a good thing(really))

Quite easy to have such an effect, only need 2+ persons since the board is one of the slowest.
You also need to be autistic.

you can fuck my white one if you let me watch

Actually a pretty sick jacket. Didn't know it was corduroy until I clicked on it.

I honestly think you look like you could get a girlfriend and then fuck her and then give her AIDS and then bail the minute she has a baby.

Probably the lamest thing I've ever read. Lose the sentimentality of your childhood, that includes the tough guy aesthetic. Can you get a gf? It depends my dude, it's not all about clothing. Veeky Forums isn't all about clothes.

post bbc pls

What are ur shoes lookin like senpai