Most Veeky Forums areas of study?

most Veeky Forums areas of study?
my votes are philosophy, medicine math, physics, and literature

medicine, math*

Math and Physics definitly, philosophy and literature depend on the univerwity, where only a few are really worth it.

not medicine though, shit makes you depressed and is filled with fags

Anything but engineering.

Philosophy is too difficult for Veeky Forums. Stick to your memes.

education

Medicine, maths, philosophy (only at a good uni), economics (at a good uni), law (at a good uni)

lolno

these are respectable but not effay
it has to be something unique

semiology

the occult

Film
Philosophy (you need to really stick with it for it to be though)
English/lit
Design
Physics

maybe this is weird but I think fashion is the most fashionable thing to study

because it's fashion

So crazy it might work

Economics

My thought exactly.

Philosophy I think is #1 but only if you take it seriously. Getting a bachelors in phil because you didn't know what to take and then trying to get a shitty job out of college is not Veeky Forums.

If you follow through with it and go to a good university and take it seriously, maybe become a prof and writer and such, then its really Veeky Forums.

Study in the humanities can be very effay so long as you reject identity politics and focus on pure aesthetics.

Studying philosophy is effay so long as you study the right philosophers. Analytic philosophy is not effay when it gets too stem-cucked (see Dennett for example). Contintental philosophy is usually very effay, but generally has more of a prevalence in humanities departments, which, as a rule, supress the natural effayness of the subject with identity politics.

Sciences are naturally uneffay, but an effay person can, with a little effort, make them effay. So, to study maths becuase you were good at it in high school and muh STEM job prospects is very very uneffay, but if you study maths out of a genuine aesthetic appreciation for its pure abstraction and cool detachment from the physical world (especially if your appreciation of mathematical abstraction and detachment is bolstered by your turbulent mental health, which you use maths to escape from), there is nothing more academically effay.

In short, effay people study effay subjects, and uneffay people study uneffay subjects. It's not what you study, but how you inject an aesthetic sensibility into your engagement with that subject.

Do people tend to call you out for using the word "aesthetic" too much?

mathfag here
can confirm math is effay as fuck
just don't interact with any math people because they themselves are hideous

studying something irrelevant is not effay

that's ridiculous, user

aesthetics is an actual area of philosophical thought, user

No because I only ever use it in a technical sense talking about philosophy or a meme sense shitposting on Veeky Forums