Chic fil a vetting process

Anyone else gone through brainwashing by chic fil a & think they need to be *cough* f__ked by *cough* introduced to federal law? More curious how many peeps woke up to their $h!t & want to jack the video surveillance & make it public what they really do when you stand up for basic human rights, like using a fing bathroom.

if you don't like it go work somewhere else you faggot

>Baby's first job
Guess what? Having a job isn't a right and you work without a contract, so enjoy your at will employment, retard.

I like chic fil a. people are better off with a sense of purpose. If you just wanted to spend life flipping burgers, there are plenty of other employers that will treat you like a burger flipper.

Fuck, anybody can find anothet entry level job

Duh, already did, but got friends getting sucked into the bs & i hate hearing the $h!t happening to people i care about.

So what do you do now instead of frying chicken?

"At will" = ....what exactly?

That you do not work under a contract. That you or your employer may terminate your employment at anytime for any reason, no reason, or a false reason.

Now you can understand why people unionize. Sorry to hear that you're an idiot in middle school.

Right now im guessing you got vetted and treat coworkers like crap to get ahead, sorry, everyone's shit stinks.

Bitch, I don't work in fast food. I'm not 16 anymore

what is chick fil a and why are you people talking about a fastfood place like it's a real job?

>itt op is too incompetent for even chik fil a
Have you considered a gov't job?

Hmmm, your definition makes dangerous assumptions of "at will". But going with it, friends dont get that its wrong to be denied bathroom or risk termination. Work history is time investment for workers, if not more so than employer. And why condone business practice that places business liable? Btw, 16 -25 not middle school...its called employment nonetheless.

lmao this is business and finance board not 'my worthless failure of a life' board

My definition is the legal definition, mouth breather and, once again, your feelings are not important to an employer. I work a job that has no access to bathrooms, so your bitching about bathroom breaks is falling upon deaf ears.

Chick Fil A is as close to a real job for fast food.

They have a bunch of scholarships, and they only give franchises for 5k to employees.

Pay no attention to these small, crude assholes in this thread, OP.

The only solution to what ails them is pain.

Their inquisition begins soon.

>Worked at CFA
>Never denied bathroom or anything, far as I can remember. (october 2014)
>Training was way too long so many pointless ass videos but its cool cause I got paid for it
>One day sat down with owner of store
>Son, someone called our store today and asked to anonymously speak to me. They told me your a drug dealer and drug abuser and this and that bla bla
>Was a very small time drug dealer but that ended way before I got the job, I assume it was an ex's mom/dad
>make up bs about how I found God
>cool, not going to fire you today but be on your game (thursday)
>saturday get the schedule emailed to me w/o my name on it
>senpai why am I not on list
>you have been terminated
>lol

> wasnt on his game thursday
> wonders why he was fired

in seriousness he probably wanted to fire you already or new you were lying to his face. you could be the best worker in the store but if the owner thinks you are lying to them theyll drop you quick.

lol, druggie got btfo

>you could be the best worker in the store but if the owner thinks you are lying to them theyll drop you quick.
This is true in any industry. Tear up $50,000 worth of shit and tell the truth and they'll keep you, albeit with some discipline. Lie about it and you're a terminated mother fucker.

wait, what are you complianing about? that you couldn't use the bathroom during work hours? Unless you weren't getting your break, shut the fuck up.
I hate that shit, get a break every 5 hours you work (which means you really only work 2.5 hours before a break, if you work more you get another break plus lunch.

can you be more specific? your post honestly doesn't make any sense? are you claiming you can't just go to the bathroom? how is that even possible? you just walk to the bathroom and come back.

>Management won't let me spend 1 hour of my shift using the bathroom
>muh rights muh rights

What's wrong with Chick-Fil-A? I know they're packed all the fucking time, all registers active 4 hours a day, christ

I'm shitting on you OP. I work at an extremely poorly managed chain. They closed down all the stores but a few. Nothing is inventoried. The food is so overpriced no one comes in but people who're either rich or bad with money. We don't even have effeciency ratings- not enough people come in to justify it. I come in, clean the place like I have OCD to pass the time, take some orders. Certain managers let me snag a burger on my way out. Best first job ever.
Not underage though

>Datacenter tech accidentally pulls down internal server
>miraculously no downtime
>Admitted to fucking up when asked
>Walked out in cuffs, has felony now

>go into chick fil a
>they hired an old lady to walk around asking people how they are
You can go too far with the polite southerner bit desu

Preach

The restaurant and fast food industries are probably the most corrupt and evil ones you can get senpai

Get out while you can