acefitness.org/prosourcearticle/3497/is-tabata-all-it-s-cracked-up-to-be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

2rd
Can I get some (you)'s?

Worst

ilu frof

I wonder if he has a valentine :o(

Are homemade blended juices /thinspo/ approved?

repostin for HIIT user
This is good basic rundown:
>bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-hiit-workout.html
>nerdfitness.com/blog/cardio-vs-hiit-vs-weights-rebooting-our-research/

And this is a good report on comparing HIIT to steady state cardio:
>unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article folder/HIITvCardio.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4657417/

And next level Tabata training for endurance cardio training:
>breakingmuscle.com/learn/how-tabata-really-works-what-the-research-says
>acefitness.org/prosourcearticle/3497/is-tabata-all-it-s-cracked-up-to-be

depends on the sugar content.

But honestly you'd be better off to eat the fruit to get some fiber but the carb content is why I prefer not to do juices

>Slim down and get Veeky Forums
>Can't stop fucking fatties

What do?

Out of curiosity: does anyone come here to get to a normal weight rather than thinspo? I'm 5'3, large frame and currently 134. My goal is to get down to 120 and probably maintain. I come here for motivation and it's been a huge help. Not knocking thinspo cause I love the aesthetic and find them very attractive, but if I were to get that small I would probably look gross (due to frame size unfortunately).

Wish everyone the best of luck for whatever goal you have!

I don't understand how you can do IF.
I get hungry in between meals as it is. Nevermind only having one meal a day.

Hmm, I was hoping there was an easy way to eat my fruits and veggies in one go while I sit at my desk job

Can I be your valentine, qt emoji posting user

yes!

good night user

anyone do yoga?

posting this again

redpill me on ricecakes, I'm doing research on them but all of the sites I find are just people shitting on them because theyre unhealthy or whatever but I don't give a shit about that, are they good for dropping weight?

I'm a guy so absolutely. It's helped me gradually lower my weight goals though but I believe a BMI of ~20 should be gud.

>don't care about their nutritional value
>35kcal each
>"are they good for dropping weight?"
>35kcal each

>be male
>hips are almost as wide as my shoulders
>used to get mistaken for a girl when I was younger
>had gained and lost a lot of weight during highschool and I think it fucked up my hip bone structure
>started doing basic exercises hoping to get Veeky Forums but ended up ottermode
>steadily losing weight since I've started working
>can feel a 4-pack under a thin layer of fat
>am 20 but everyone thinks I'm 16-17

I used to be embarrassed by all of it but I'm starting to warm up to it
how do I embrace the skinny twink life Veeky Forums?

>>I don't understand how you can do IF.
>I get hungry in between meals as it is. Nevermind only having one meal a day.

you get used to it

Is pic on the right thinspo? I think she's /thinspo/ and should be what thicc means, not that fat trash that it means right now.

Because it's not "one regular sized meal a day" it's "one day-sized meal at once."

>I think she's /thinspo/ and should be what thicc means, not that fat trash that it means right now.

no, she looks good. her structure wont allow her to be much thinner anywhere other than her legs and arms, and maybe a small amount on the front of her stomach. she looks healthy and her body looks sustainable.

I do tai chi from time to time. It's calming. And do yoga stretches I remember from my tennis-playing, yoga-doing days.

35 cals, mostly air, all carbs. I mean to each their own but I would not recommend them to anyone. I bought the meme and was disappointed af personally.

yeah, you're right. She's reached her natty limit but that's not /thinspo/

>tfw my butt is starting to differentiate from my legs and low back again.
>tfw its a bubble butt
Feels good, anons. We're all going to make it.

if your height is 5'3 you should weight less than 120, no matter your frame, that's too much, i know you want to stay on a "healthy" weight but maybe you can make 117 your goal weight, it's just three lb but any less you'd say its too low.

Nigga, know matter how much you eat, 10 hours later, you're going to be hungry. That's how digestion works.

>t. a fatty with no control

Maybe if you are eating straight up carbs. I eat low carb high fat and I'm only hungry before the next day if I'm literally dehydrated. Otherwise I sail through the day easy-peasy.

>t. laws of physics don't apply to me

>No on can be less hungry than me. It's physics.

You science-cucks can't keep getting away with this.

im actually trying to go from 130 to 140lbs, 5'10"

I don't want to be rude, but that you can't fast for more than 10 hours doesn't mean nobody can. I f you want to try IF, start with a week of eating low carb/high fat and then do 20:4 IF (or 16:8).
I'm not saying you won't get hungry, believe me, you WILL, but that's what fast is about, you have to resist, user, try to get some control. I get hungry after the first 14 hours of fast but it doesn't mean I'll go straight to my fridge to get something to shove down my throat.

adding cinnamon and/or ginger to my teal will brake my fast? I usually use a tsp of cinnamon and half a tsp of ginger.

tea**, sorry-

pics

Thanks, user. But I'm fat still. The operative word was starting. Maybe when I'm much closer to my goal weight. Also I'm a guy.

1/2 tsp of cinnamon has 3 calories and ginger about 1 calorie per 1/2 tsp. Tea usually has about 2 if its black tea. That's 6 calories. I wouldn't worry about it. There's no way that would take you out of fasting for long at all.

date me

oh okay

>Also I'm a guy
Guy butts are cute too

Anons, what are some good thinspo cuttie girls instagram accounts?

Some green juices and veg juices with not too much sugar content/carbs. Not just straight fruit juices though, way too much sugar and carbs.

I like the taste of healthy juices but they don't keep me full like food does and they often have just as much or more calories as a meal.

You

Juice is to fruits and veggies as cocaine is to coca leaves.

Ottermode is good too, but it's important to just make sure your clothes fit nicely and flatter your body type whether otter or thinspo.

so my mom took me shopping today and i found this bikini thing at target that i thought was cute..what do you think /thinspo/?

It looks good. Doesn't make you look like a thot

LMAO im not a thot but thanks

Can you stop impersonating a teenage girl?
Shit is getting ridiculous

sage

desu not that cute. the back is nice but the front kind of just looks like a bucket. also side ties on the bottom look best on the waist level.

alsobait

Trash. No nutrition and very high glycemic index.

>strain going to the bathroom because you're not eating enough
>mild hemorrhoids
>twinky bottom in relationship
>valentines day
>bf wants my ass

very unlucky, does anyone have any experience dealing with small hemorrhoids?

You gotta add fiber to your diet. Take care of them or they will grow and mess you up.
Keep your bf very interested in just blowjobs for a while.

>22-in waist
>still look fat

is this what body dysmorphia is? or am I actually fat?

also my thighs are too muscular for me to fit my hands around them even though i'm at a 16.5 BMI. why is my body disgusting

i look better than you though
also talk shit post fit

I think this looks fine :/

Pics?

take a magnesium citrate supplement, around 400mg/day, it will help with that.

I could probably kill you with a single punch
why strive to look so frail?

it's how I naturally look. also why not? looks good in clothes and I don't expect any physical combat.

>ashley never posted enough pictures for someone to pretend they were her and give us the illusion of hope

who's ashley?

this is like, the ideal body type imo absolute goals, hopefully there by summer time

>ashley
>?????

As someone who was anorexic for decades, I don't understand all of these girls trying to achieve that disgusting body type. You really think holocaust victims are sexy?
You're going to kill yourselves. Just be healthy for fuck’s sake. If you're THAT concerned about other people thinking you're "fat" for being an average weight, you need therapy, not a diet.
Jesus, this shit is disheartening.

You need therapy, for serious. Please seek help. Nobody with a 22 inch waist is fat and you should never be able to top your thigh like that. Your body is malnourished.
This definitely sounds like body dysmorphia. Stop coming to places like this where you will always be bullied no matter how close to dying you are from being drastically underweight. My heart is ruined from being underweight for a long time. It really does take its toll on your health.

Rate my weight loss method. You might find it funny.

I basically do "calorie cycling"

I will eat 900 calories one day - so like a pack of Tim Tams or Red Rock Deli chips

Then the next day I'll eat at maintainence - 2500 cals

Then maybe 900 again the next day

And I just continue this depending on what I feel like, e.g. I might do 2500, 2500, 900, 900, 900, 900, 2500, 2500 just depends on how motivated I'm feeling

I also feel like eating at maintenance will "reset" your hunger patterns... It's good for staying sane

I was 80kg in Oct 2016 now its Feb 2017and I'm 71kg (male)

I was up all night with a tummy ache. I shouldn't have binged.

I have! I'm trying to get down to 130-140 and then I'll see if I want to lose more weight from there.

I'm 5'3" and 190lbs, and I think I have a large frame going by the wrist test.

I bought some over the weekend and I like them. I wouldn't recommend eating them regularly but they're good for a post dinner snack. They're filling and not too bad.

I never look at numbers. i feel its better to reset your intution and body/brain link then attaching abstract concept like a number.

I mean that caloric value pertains to energ in the food...you should naturally be able to sense this. eating this or that gives you so much energy, drinking a soda gives you a short boost then sluggish afterward...etc etc. just develop it naturally. listen to the body rather than read a label

thats eventually tho. whatever gets you to your goals is worth doing. personal methodologies will constantly be refined as time passes

>Red Rock Deli
hmm truffle flavour

Is soup good to eat for losing weight? because I see on the cans that it's suppose to have only 150 or so calories in each can, but when you cook the can up it's a massive bowl, I can barley finish it most of the time so I'm doubting wether it's actually that low in calories. If not I plan to live off cans of soup till goal weight

here. I've been doing (mostly) soup since New Year's. I've lost 16 lbs so far. It depends on what kind of soup, but I usually have a bowl with two pieces of toast as my dinner when I get home from work. I've been losing consistently, and even lost 4-5 lbs a week on the lower calorie soups.

Yep, I always find canned veggie soup great low calorie meals.
Also cup o soup is very low calorie often (not much nutrition though) and miso soup is great too. You can even cook up shiritaki noodles in it for a huge low calorie snack

Has anyone ever fasted for a lengthy period of time? How much did you lose? The most I did was 10 days and lost 11 lbs. I'm aiming for 15 days this time around.

Did it for a month and lost about 11kg

It's pretty hellish around the end of it tho.

Why are you ruining your health just to be disgustingly skinny? Work out and lose weight properly instead of hurting your body.
Your stomach will begin to consume itself if you starve, rapid weight loss causes stretch marks and heat problems and when you binge (because you will inevitably get hungry, or die) you run the risk of blowing up your stomach.
How retarded are you kids?

How are we ruining our health just by eating at a calorie deficit to lose weight? you act like where all in here completely starving ourselves

Good day, thinspofam! How's your day and weight loss going?

Some of us have mental health issues (eating disorders). I can't speak for the others but I am sure they also have their reasons.
Also, it's possible to be underweight and maintain a reasonable standard of health, as long as you don't drop your intake too low or eat an unbalanced diet.
Skinny isn't "disgusting" to everyone.

>all weight loss is rapid and unhealthy
get out fatty
how do you think models do it? there are ways to be thin and relatively healthy. plenty of people are healthy BMIs but metabolically obese so what does it matter?

I'm currently doing 800 calories a day, but I don't really understand how the metabolism manipulation works. Would I lose faster if I ate a lot higher one day a week?

According to my doctor I can eat just over 3k a day to maintain if that helps at all

where does a guy shop for pants when they're size 29 or below?

all the stores i visit are like 99% bigger sizes

So far today I've had 70 g of dried apples and a small cake my sister made. Am I gonna make it?

Online. I know Cheap Monday do down to w26

>Decide to fall for the IF meme
>Surprisingly easy
>Still eating twice a day, but it's within a 6 hour window at peak activity hours
>Weigh myself to see if anything is happening
>Down 10 pounds

Well look at that...

Even if he is, that girl kinda deserves it for taking so many pictures and being such an attention whore.

Your sister is trying to sabotage your goals. You need to take her out of the picture, and then you might have a chance.

I got a tummy ache last night :o( but at least I won't eat much today :o) it's been hard with being so busy and having to eat out a lot for work to stay on track, but I'm maintaining and that's acceptable :o/ after this work rush I'll be able to drop the next couple pounds I want to lose :o)

how is your weight loss going?

She's 9...

That makes things easier then. You know what you have to do.

I'm a 29, approaching 28, and most places I shop have them. Below 28 I don't see though, so, I'm not going any thinner than a 28 for that reason alone.

better to kill her before she becomes a roastie anyways

29 lol

try w24-25/l29-30

>l29-30

MANLET DETECTED

Your tummy looks cute. I would press my lips against it and make sounds.