Who /roofcore/ here?

Who /roofcore/ here?

Lmfao someone told him to neck himself and he took it literally

>dressing like a cuck

He looks like one of those komino alians

>cuck
How about I'll kick your fuckin ass and then we'll see who's the cuck you fucking kike

When will you retards just stop replying to Dylan Roof threads?

I hope you don't mind having your jaw wired shut, cuck.

Lol antifa fag, go burn some trash cans and run back to your black bloc (aka the cuck/coward crowd). You won't do shit. The South will rise again, this isn't (((your))) America anymore

You're not the guy in the pic, right? He posted that a couple months ago I think wanting to look like Roof but instead looked like a Goof
I hope you don't actually believe the things you're saying

Consider kys

Oh boy you don't like anyone do you

Not an argument

dis nigga gotta long ass neck

stop making these threads

That's a long neck.

Wonder if his cock is also as large as his neck

Only worse than a edgelord, is a wannabe edgelord. Like that's double whammy, goddamn.

who is he

this meme is getting really fucking cancerous, really fast

it was never funny in the first place, kill yourself

im from the same town as roof and people fucking hate him lol. nobody respects killing church goers.

I want to see this guy's cervical spine and compare it to normal anatomy

This guy really is a cuck but I have a feeling those kids will be better off with a white father than a black one

A dude posted here a bit ago asking if he could pull roofcore off. Thing is, he was dressed in H&M tight fitting clothing and his haircut is commiecuck due to his face. Goes and photoshops long neck from the Veeky Forums meetup with the face of this guy and his picture with Dylan's outfit/body/sweatshirt

What is that sweatshirt??????

H&M stupid faggot

thanks you retarded dumbass nigger

Kek ok I'm sorry but you should read more user

Back to your containment board pls >Btw i'm black and I have a blue eyed/blonde hair white gf who loves taking my BBC on a daily basis. How does this make you feel?

W2c boots?