Muslim inspo thread

Rules:
> Post effay outfits which would be considered halal.
> No h8
> W2c welcome, try and be helpful to one another.

Gotta make it colourful OP. Black is for formal occasions only.

Mashallah

Show a bit of ankle to make this outfit more sexy

W2c French flag burka?

It's that "Ghost of Christmas Future" look, I assume.

r8

Bangladeshi is effay, shows some neck for a tease. May be offensive to some so buyer beware.

what the fuck OP

fucking islamophobes fuck off to /pol/

all the less obtrusive ones look pretty nice actually. egyptian, afghanistani, emirati, saudi, omani, etc. i'm not very fond of. indonesian gets a pass though.

what is the most effay islamic nation? is it really iran?

On a scale of 1 to Instagram model, how much attention do you seek on the daily basis

literal garbage who the fuck unironically wears this shit

muslims do, haven't you been paying attention?

Underrated post

I prefer the look in Bangladesh, it actually looks good.

there already is a terrorwave thread

Not hating on your thread OP, but when I was 13 yrs old, I revisited my Saudi Arabia with my mother after leaving it at the age of 7 to pursue western education.

I distinctly remember being in one of those outdoor pop-up shop markets and my mother walks into a shop specialized in selling these burqas, but they were highly stylized and customizable.

A man in a golden sheikh outfit walks in and starts preaching at all the woman in a loud voice. My mother later explained that he was telling all those women in the shop that the burqa was for modesty and shouldn't be stylized.

Just wanted to share the story since your post reminded me of it. Then again, Saudi Arabia is the epitome of sharia law and it should be taken with a grain of salt.

This is not true to Islam or traditions. Color is simply an expression of personal freedom and absolutely haram.