What if i told you that the media is owned by jews?

What if i told you that the media is owned by jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those are also all men. Is there a male conspiracy to control the media?

Duh, there's a male conspiracy to control everything. What the fuck do you think "the patriarchy" even means?

I'd tell you go back to pol faggot

what if i prove it toyou? >> those are all jews. and they control like 90% of the WORLD's media

There's also Bernie Sanders, owner of reddit

Bernie is a low class jew. Only the Ashkenazi Zionist Master Race rule the world

Sure they do.

But so what?

is it enogh proof that theres a zionist conspiracy to control and enslave the human race?

No it obviously isn't.

I'd tell you that you're on the wrong fucking board.

My coincidence detector is going crazy!

Bernie is literally all of those things though
He's a fuckin straight up Zionist, he spent time at a kibbutz
His crushing defeat at the hands of the WASP neocon Hillary Clinton seems interesting if you honestly believe in a Jewish Communist conspiracy

big if true

I find it interesting how /pol/tards, seeking to square the circle of their contradictory beliefs, sublimate what is criticism of the flaws of capitalism for anti-semitism.

What they are really railing against when they rail against "Jews" are unfair and exploitative capitalistic practices, but since directed critique of capitalism is beyond the pale for them, they instead sublimate that criticism as attacks on Jews.

Oh come on even as a /pol/ack I agree that this in itself isn't proof of anything of the kind that you mentioned.

>His crushing defeat at the hands of the WASP neocon Hillary Clinton seems interesting if you honestly believe in a Jewish Communist conspiracy
As if you needed a direct member of your group to control things from the background. When the USA would install a puppet government in, say, Central America, would it place a white protestant president in charge. Politicians are mere figureheads. They get to share some of the profit and play the boss, but they also take the blame if something goes wrong.

this
replace "Jews" with "the top one percent" and it's like walking into a Sanders rally

Well said comrades!

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Marx, the classic self-hating Jew
he's the ideological descendant of all BDS-supporting Jews alive today

>descendant

Marx is a time-traveler bro.

And his contempt for Jews is somehow whitey's fault.

I already know this.

I would tell you thats stupid, if you told me a disproportionate amount of jewish people hold high ranking positions within various media companies i probably wouldent bat an eye

>implying any of these people own the companies

you dont know how a company works do you?

I would tell you thats stupid, if you told me a disproportionate amount of white people hold high ranking positions within various media companies i would protest condemning white priviledge and demand affirmative action
Leftist hypocrisy in a nutshell.