What are your honest opinions on this guy?

What are your honest opinions on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

HERE IN MY

DESIGNATED

genius, a true revolutionary

POO IN THE LOO

He's just a man. I don't hate him or love him. Really no opinion.

Doesn't he say he reads a book a day or something?

Looks just like my younger brother, almost a spitting image. My brother is terrible with money.

GARRRRAAJJJJJJJJJ

PIMP MY GARAGE, TAI

who fucked you in the ass user?

GOT A LOTTA GNAWLEDGE HERE IN MY GARAAAAAGE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w

This is all I know about him, and all I need to know honestly. He is just another "help you get rich quick" scam artist

His marketing vids are cringey as shit obviously. His free content isn't bad though. I'll never fork over money for this guy but I'm not gonna be mad over him making money off noobs.

I bought the course for $37.
It was: "Meh"

If you want his life in more detail add his snapchat

Amuses me when I'm stoned the show he puts on to get normies in love with him.

He's a decent marketer, but an awful person.

1 book summary a day.

That looks like a car parked on the carpet.

sounds like a nerd trying to be a tool

hehe is just as retarded as tai for making that illuminati crap

PIMP MY GARAGE TAI

>no reference to knawledge
>no bookshelves
>no reminders

I am disappoint senpai

All he does is regurgitate self-help books. He doesn't read war or peace or anything. He just paraphrases stuff other people have written re-packages it and sells it to people for 79.99 a month.

His money doesn't come from doing anything spectacular except praying on people who subscribe to getting rich quick and guru groupies.

Not my favorite internet scammer.

>I bought the course for $37.
>t was: "Meh"
So it wasn't as bad as your scam detection skills, huh?

I didn't know he was real until I actually saw one of the ads as a YouTube commercial. I really thought he was a well-executed troll/meme.

I stopped at the 10th video. I don't actually know what the rest of the course is talking about.
He's boring. His voice is monotone. And, all the good stuff is in the first 3 lessons (if I remember). I don't think he's a scammer. I once paid a teacher €50 for 50 minute lesson. Did she worth the money only because she was physically present there?
I actually learned something very precious that, in my modest opinion, worths more than $37:
>"People will buy anything"
now add this book:
>"The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing"
and You're ready to start.

[P.S. If you guys don't like what he sells but like the life he has then he's the winner; there are hookers and killers out-there that work for less and they lose more. You guys better forget about emotions if you want to start a business. I'd be Madoff if I could, a life of glory for the last years in jail; I'd do it if I could.]

A proven phony, but a man who is good at taking advantage of the masses lack of research.
I give him credit, he's making a living telling other people how to make a living without having made a real living himself. People want to take the easy way without realizing it doesn't exist. This jerkoff tells them what the easy way is, FOR ONLY $XXX.XX and probably laughs the whole way to the bank.

>You guys better forget about emotions if you want to start a business
I disagree. The ride I've taken with my dad the past six years has been very emotional for me, him, and everyone in the family.

Well, at least you're in a good relationship with your dad.
But, I was talking about business decisions

Come to think about it, it is pretty surprising how we're still on good terms. But yeah, I see what you mean. Biggest pitfall so far for me has been emotional attachment, sometimes I stick to bad deals because I feel like we've done so much together.

>I once paid a teacher €50 for 50 minute lesson.
So you're used to being scammed. I'm sorry to hear that.

>I actually learned something very precious that, in my modest opinion, worths more than $37:
>>"People will buy anything"

I already knew that. Just look at you. You're a cautionary tale.

If you had done any research before biting the bait, or you knew how to recognise a scam without help from your mom and dad, you would know that the lessons he speaks about are from a different book, adding or subtracting a couple.

You talk about Madoff, and it's a pipe-dream, obviously. The only relationship a dimwit like you can have with financial scams is in the receiving end of it, as you seem to be prone to them.

I wish you good luck, user. You'll need it as you lack any wit.

Skims cliff notes

>Thai already advertises here
>OP makes a thread about him
enough with the shilling

JUST INSTALLED 15 NEW LAMBORGHINIS TO FIT ALL MY KNA-LEDGE

Inspirational. If this chucklefuck can afford all those bookshelves then I have a pretty good chance.

is he part pajeet?