>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/bogboys
femniqe.com/2016/11/09/how-to-get-rid-of-hips-dips/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best BMI in your opinion?
Obviously depends on the person but generally

I'm going to be busy these next 5-6 days so can't make anymore threads. Hope someone will take over for me.

Have a great rest of the week!

Is Claire "Grimes" Boucher /thinspo/ approved?

how to burn fat around thighs someone help pls

Lowest one you can maintain without being ill.

We will keep them going. You have a great week too!

Yes

You just have to lose weight, there is no magic one-spot weight loss.

>tfw no qt thinspo gf

I think Grimes is so pretty. She does a lot of fasting to get inspiration apparently, and is vegan of course. I don't think she really likes being hailed for being thin though.

We can quietly be inspired by her without being weird about it or trying to turn her into a thinspo icon, I think that's ok.

Yes, I agree :) I think it is part of her aesthetic, and I think it's okay to be inspired by her aesthetic as it is technically part of her art.

for fun
post ur dream body

just curious what is the male/female ratio in these threads?

have a great week user! thanks for being diligent!

let's take a poll!

For thinspo, I'd guess no more than 1/3 are male judging only by the posts. Has there been a poll yet this year, friends?

But that doesn't mean male thinspo posts, topics and photos aren't warmly welcomed and encouraged.

strawpoll.me/12348479
whoops 4 got the link ._.

Okay, the poster asked if anybody was here to lose for normal weights, so I answered. Like I said in my post, I might have a large frame by my wrist measurements, and while my goal is to be thin, I don't know what I'll look like or if it will suit my frame. So I'm sticking to 130 as a temporary goal to see how much I want to lose from there.

I've been overweight since childhood and have always seen myself as much larger than I was, so I don't know what I'll look like at that weight, which is why I have a temporary goal set.

I don't see how that is so hard to understand.

I love Bella's body sm it's the ultimate thinspo in my eyes, prefer her to Gigi

Veeky Forums might help you more for this shape!

Yes, let's! I'd make one but I don't know how.
I love images like this.

>tfw tea for dessert
post other comfy feels

will i ever achieve this ? i think my bone structure is different...

It's not hard to understand at all. It's clear what you are saying, it's just not an on-topic posting for a thinspo board. It's fine for anyone to read and appreciate the board. But goals, topic discussion and general chat should somehow relate to thinspo, not obese-to-regular weight loss. Just not the topic here.

It varies on genetically inspired fat distribution and bone structure. For me its 16.5.

Tomato chicken broth in a cup on a rainy night, wearing fuzzy pj's

>do IF everyday
>reguarly fast for 3 days
>fasted 10 days the most
now I'm going to attempt to fast for 24 days

i feel like you're going to get frustrated very quickly trying to give reasoned responses to these idiots

sorry user you don't deserve this

If bone structure is different, no. Find some photos of a couple of people similar to your basic bone structure for your thinspiration?

Aw, I'm not mad at them, I hope they can get inspired. But I'm also firm in making my statement that this board remains on topic. I'm not a member of mpa, and I like the chill yet cozy feeling here.
I want to keep it.

why?

Who else doesn't get their period anymore?

......you mean that if I get thin enough I can get rid of my periods ? HELL YEAH I'M EVEN MORE MOTIVATED NOW

lost mine at 20 bmi

Same, but mine is partly due to my bcp too.

Mine is really irregular which can be,,,,stressful

Any rewards once you hit your goal other than being /thinspo/?
I'm going to dye my hair blonde and finally get reconstructive breast surgery.

Mine was like that, I lost a bit more, then my doc changed my bcp to BYaz and poof, gone.

I'm getting a peach tattoo on my hip

who /violinhips/ here?

>tfw can't wear qt tight clothes because you look deformed

20? lmao that's not even close to underweight. you're either stressed or suffering from malnutrition.

i can't take the pill, gave my mom ovarian cysts and my doctor was afraid the same thing would happen to me, considering the shot since it's like a scare every month

the shot will destroy your bones. and if you hate the side effects, too bad because there's no way to reverse it.
get Nexplanon, the copper IUD, or the minipill

I know it isn't thinspo but I can't help what my body does

just don't pretend it's because you're thin

if you have a 20 BMI you're not.

I lost some weight fast and switched pills. My doc said my period stopping was due to the combination, not just the pill switch. I'm not under-weight (yet) so I did not expect it. Surprise, lost period can still happen in low-normal bmi range.

Yep, I lost mine. Got it back after weight restoration though *sigh*
It was so nice not to have it for a while. Apparently my oestradiol is at a better level for my bone health now, but I'm fat and my period comes way more often than it used to so is it really worth it? Probably- but not sure.

I'm re-starting after slacking and I've got a bit to go so I'm doing small rewards along the way. Plus I can't think of a big reward at gw or ugw just yet.

Any suggestions for smaller rewards for hitting and maintaining smaller victories?

nigger i never said I was thin I just said I lost my period I wouldn't be here if I was thin and not looking to lose more

of course you can lose your period for any reason. that's what i was referencing by saying it could be stress, malnutrition, etc. but you didn't lose your period solely because of BMI 20 so stop misleading people. you fat bitches are ridiculous.

Anyone else take any diet pills or other types of supplements

Someone is hangry...

I don't take diet pills but I take supplements:
Iron tablets (prescribed)
Vitamin D (prescribed)
Vitamin C (to help the iron absorb)
Vitamin B12 (because I am vegan)
Multivitamin
Probiotics

Everyone stop being cunty to each and post thinspo

>Because I'm vegan...
Kek

Yes they seem to be.

Neither of us said it was because omg, so thin, obviously BMI 20 is in normal range as we all know. Why so hostile?

This doesn't seem healthy

It isn't, it can result in osteoporosis and infertility. We aren't deluded! :)

I drink protein shake when I don't want to eat. And a daily multi. That's it. I'd like to try some protein soup mixes but I haven't yet.

>tfw 220lb

I'm disgusting Veeky Forums, but I'm here to change that, I hope I can make it. I hope we all make it

What are your guys thoughts on this?

youtu be/cRSeyCZwEUI

It goes against everything I've ever heard about weight loss but it seems to make sense. Any biochemists ITT?

this is not weight loss general. the info here is for forcing your body to be underweight after already being at a normal weight. it will not help you.

This should be in the OP

What's the perfect weight for a 5'7 20yo?

Thoughts on this?

I should put some weight on then

death tier
this was made by a fat girl who fetishizes anorexia

This is not a general weight loss thread. Topics are aimed at people of normal weight who wish to go lower. General weight loss topics can be found on Veeky Forums. (Link to fit)

Obese to normal athletic?

I can do good. Perfect would be hard.

i dont know for sure. i mean if you feel like youre better off lighter than go for that. hard to tell without a visual

this is me
/gif/thread/10067451#p10100564

do I bother continuing?

Join our telegram!!! t.me/bogboys

All my favorite inspo pics are in boy shorts I don't know why

It's one of the few thinspo pics I have that isn't nude.

i need pics of qt thin boys in lewd clothing pls :3

what are violin hips? I want to see pics. it's probably awesome.

friendly reminder that any woman between 16 and 36 years old that cannot bring a pregnancy to full term is euthanasia tier

can you stop posting obese women

>tfw you still have to wear loose fit pants cause of hips

Nope, it means your hips bones are high set and for some women no amount of weight loss can change it. Some exercises can help the area to build up muscle and "fill in the gaps" but they never really go away.

stay sick you degenerate

the whole purpose of the female sex is to produce children. if you're not fit for breeding then you literally have no right to exist as a female

femniqe.com/2016/11/09/how-to-get-rid-of-hips-dips/

this is awesome. if this is you, you look great!

Not the user you posted this for but I'd rather have hip dips than bigger rounder hips.

>other (lmao)
ayyy

everything about this guy with maybe a little more muscle