With $500, what is the best stock to buy

With $500, what is the best stock to buy

trump coins

$GSS

Nice reply!

Check out FDBL. Might be an interesting new app, only a penny a share, went down about 45% from its high so might be some nice bouncing in the future.

Thanks! Definitely check it out it's making millions of NEETs very very wealthy!!!

VOO

$CMG

same as with 6 cents: ASTI

Have you seen friendables finances?

What in the world would you go with them?

Gdxj

JNUG

$FATE

A large buy out seems likely within the next few months. Beyond that, I have heard things about NK (NantKwest) which is the only other major US Public company to be involved heavily in iPSC NK cell-lines is not spending much money on R&D, instead, they are using their money for "other things".

I can only speculate, but I believe NK may use it's record-breaking IPO to acquire their R&D, rather than build it themselves.

Berkshire-Hathaway

ceru

>500 (USD I think)
not 219,000

Cheap index funds.

Oh you said stock. KO (The Coca-Cola Company), AAPL, GOOG/GOOGL, TSLA are some recommendations. Don't buy some meme penny stock. On average you won't beat the market.

Kneepads and a good oral insurance. Get to that sucking dick.

WES.AX

For the long run

Why not cococola amital ?

???
OP: Buy good, stable companies.

You buy good corps for shit you don't but shit for lots do you?
Get WES.AX for long term

I have ~4300 in wes and they give divi Q and are very stable.

I recommend to buy Reprocell Inc in Japan.

Find out what the stocks are that have a twoweek RSI of "2". Of those stocks, find one with the best PEG ratio and the highest ROI percentage.

You're welcome.

GDXJ
+10% last week

>tfw when you got off the ceru train right at the peak

It might just be a dip and i didn't end up making that much money, but it feels good