Why do Indian men dress so terribly?

Why do Indian men dress so terribly?

Every Indian guy I know wears the same thing - an oversized dress shirt and baggy pants.

Why?

because there hustling at there job while ur complaining about fashion choices.

found the loo

In their country it's hot as fuck and looser clothing is cooler.

time to go back pajeet

You do realise that people can post from India, don't you?

>all the x I've seen and know, do y
>Why do all x do y?

Great thread OP :]

You have to go back

damn he looks pretty shitty for his age

>why do people in developing countries wear inexpensive clothing
HMM LET ME PULL OUT MY ECONOMICS TEXTBOOK AND SEE IF I CAN FIND ANYTHING

Indian people live in America too, user

Different paradigms of aesthetics

objectively , i think its better looking than what most americns wear ( shirt, jeans, hoody). at least they look presentable

having lived in the middle east brahmin can knock it out of the park with formal wear. lowers castes wear their shirts loose baggy and untucked with slacks and sandals, akin to their traditional attire like what you see pakistani mean wearing

They dress like shit here too
They go from OP style straight into ed hardy or loud as fuck polo Ralph Lauren shit, like this

They're all thirdworlders, so they're almost animals to firstworld whites like yous. Why do you even need to ask such question ?

It doesn't matter where, most men dress terribly. Not just Indian men. Not many people are really truly fashionable. There's so many factors going into this.

Baggy? Because it's hot as fuck in India, you need something loose. Also most Indian men of the age in that picture have a belly. So wouldn't you prefer they wear something loose. They can't exactly wear slim fit.

Indians are generally not rich, they're not going to step out in full Raf, what do you expect?

The ones in America and Canada are generally well off, but they don't lose their penny pinching immigrant mindset. Russell Peters did a bit about this. Indians are like the cheapest people on planet Earth. Generally they immigrate with a handful of money in their pockets get their advanced degree as a poor student and then get money but they don't lose their frugality.

And honestly, none of those guys in the picture look particularly terrible. I don't think the shirts are oversized for their frames. The colors aren't gaudy.

Really man I think some 40 something Pajeet is going to look more ridiculous in some fashionable clothes than the nondescript shit they usually wear truth be told.

Okay pajeet

helpful answer user

give him a break, he's just a kid bro

The same reason why none of them are fit and you never see an Indian/Pakistani man with a non-Indian/Pakistani woman.

I just don't know what it is. I think Bollywood cringe and the caste system turned them into a race of spergs.

this is our country now, boy

>juggalo tattoo
no way this is real

>none of them are fit and you never see an Indian/Pakistani man with a non-Indian/Pakistani woman.

Have you seen an indian before?

>none of them are fit

I had a pajeet roommate in college and the dude would legit put cooked ramen noodles on white bread with butter and wash it down with a glass of milk

Yes. Not sure you have though.

They dress better than the average +30 american tbf desu.

>you never see an Indian/Pakistani man with a non-Indian/Pakistani woman
If that were true we'd have one less mass killing

WOOP WOOP where's the faygo at brah

Literally what is wrong with these shirts.

Idk man, most young Indians (18- 35) actually dress pretty comfy compared to most other races. Lots of Nautica or RL, guess jeans and loafers or sandels. Real 90s vibe shit
I mean its deff not Veeky Forums but it's also not bad for your average pleb.

There needs to be a distinction.
FOBs obviously dress horrible, but younger Indians who are white washed usually dress quite well and are fit.

Not OP but I've visited India and this really is what they all wear. Men just don't focus on their clothing that much in their culture

To be fair, it's hot as fuck at all times and by the end of my visit I was wearing the same thing

The son has potential