Sorry to be a cunt who starts a new thread but I was browsing through threads and found Rachel Goswell from slowdive...

sorry to be a cunt who starts a new thread but I was browsing through threads and found Rachel Goswell from slowdive and was just wondering how does one become a 'qt shoegaze gf'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMRHo7jDgyA
youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk
youtube.com/watch?v=u3C6s-6WkMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

specifically outfits

first you have to be a girl, which you arent

buy a guitar or bass and some petals, to start

but honestly, just be slightly greasy, probably underweight, and wear baggy thrifted pants with loose tshirts and flannel. maybe an ankle length grandma skirt. and converse or docs.

bless you for actual advice

>he thinks being underweight, greasy, and wesring grandma skirts is good advice

be a really greasy, skinny, hipster cunt with a

you could try this out youtube.com/watch?v=sMRHo7jDgyA

tfw no qt shoegaze gf

damn she has nice facial assets

why would you phrase it like that? just say she has a pretty face like a normal person. or if you must, you can say she has nice facial features.

she hit the skids hard senpai

damn this is awful
it's a parody right?

First you need that qt messy/unbrushed hair. And everything you wear should be mellow and comfy

JUST

Not even kidding, you must have a school shooter fade, just look like them when they were young.
Btw, you have to see them live, I saw and it was amazing

I was gonna comment about not making fun of an old lady's looks but then I looked her up and holy shit she's only 45
She looks at least 55

Honestly? Don't

They're boring as fuck. I know that sounds weird at first, but once you actually know a few you realize they're shallow and hollow copies of more interesting people.

Drop Nineteens?

yup

if you want to look like a member of a fairly niche 90s music scene, it is. that doesn't necessarily equal looking 'good'

right, i'm sure you've met enough female shoegaze musicians to be able to make blanket statements about every single one of them

youtu.be/_J09aeeBVtk

That's what a lifetime of smoking and boozing will do.

FUCK

you realize a LOT of that comes from being lit harshly from above, right?

Try it yeeself sometime

>become
be my gf please thanks

Most alt aesthetic chicks are gay, or at least never straight

god imagine getting to sniff her farts

What's wrong with that? I was sleeping with a girl who was on the rebound from a lesbian relationship for a while, fun pillow talk.

First of all, work on your hair and become a blonde redhead

this makes me sad for some reason

If they're fairly heavy on feminist theories, they tend to stick in wlw packs, as opposed to wanting to get with men.

this also made me sad and reminded me of

She doesn't look as bad today as she did, I think this is the most recent picture of her. Sucks that she got botox though, she was so perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=u3C6s-6WkMc