/HAIR GENERAL/

Starting off with Garfield's cut from the film Hacksaw Ridge. This is a proper undercut.

posting here cause some insecure autist doesn't want me in his circlejerk thread lmao
been growing my hair out for alost a year but idk some shit happened and I lost a bunch of hair
alopecia or something
should I buzz and would I look good, don't wanna look JUST

how do I achieve pic related?

why would you wanna try, it's been done to death

if thats you, you are perfect

i never really cut my hair too short, but everyone tells me I should cut it "short and neat" and I don't know what that means. pics/suggestions?

post more pls

I grew my hair out to get an undercut, but I'm too scared to buzz most of it off now. What do, Veeky Forums?

My hair looks like shit and im looking for a new haircut. Shoegaze-fag, so won't keep it short.

Not sure if I should cut it or keep it... thoughts?

if it'll help answer my q-question

you're cute i dont care what you think

rip , u have nice hair ,reminds me of my mates. he got alopecia too and now he cant grow the minute piece of hair. cherish it incase user

its not 2014

looks fine, maybe just dont slick it back as much, let bits hang

Gonna repeat question from last thread, since nobody answered me

How do I get hair like the guy in the front? What do you call this? How to get through the awkward in-between phase of hair length?

I want to not look like a numale with this slick back BS anymore.

What styles could you recommend? Right is my hair currently as it looks after getting out of the shower and drying. It's naturally wavy and kinda thick, darb brown.

New glasses/contacts are not monetarily feasible right now, so please work around the glasses. I also cannot grow facial hair.

Thinking of some medium to longer-length hair styles. I play bass in several area bands and want to stand out but not look like a total dweebus or numale.

hair gets knotted and weighs more when it's long. Same thing happened to me too and my hair is as long as yours. MBP runs in my family and I'm still fine at 21, just enjoy and stop thinking about it. If you see actual receding, get a perscrip for fin.

holy fuck you're a faggot

r u trying to hook me up with me pretty boy

what the FUCK i do with my hair?
it's thick, dry and yet not aphro, sometimes it gets curly but like a steel wool.
what hair cut suits my face?
what kind of shampoo./conditioning should i use to fix this shitty hair
and is there a procedure to my hair?

also what kind of glasses should i use that doesnt make me look ridiculous or like a fag

new cut looks good and fits your facial structure a lot better and helps empathize your jaw.

and i dont really need glasses besides for class
here is without/ another angle
also fuck my cell camera

lift

That's actually my old cut, just grown out. It's really unkempt in the back and sides. Basically you're saying keep a mid part and long on top? Like Bobby Briggs or something?
Soon (tm)

what do y'all think?

what should i do with my hair?

Looks nice that way, maybe cut the top a little bit and fade sides?

What even is the name of this hairstyle? I think I could just tie my hair in the back and fluff out the sides to achieve it.

is your boyfriend humping you in the butt off screen?

get it buzzed shorter and get better frames and youre golden

What hairstyles are in for 2017? I haven't browsed Veeky Forums since ~2012ish when the Hitler Youth was in style.

Dat 1776 style

yung leo was the latest meme I've encountered but I'm never in hair generals.

What length do I need to grow my hair in order to achieve top knot?

holy shit hahahaha your hairline literally looks like vegeta hahaha you look like you're 50 even though you're probably 22. and you're a manlet too. you should just full on embrace the vegeta and kill yourself

Lift mad weights man.

no one's replying to me

I had this up until today and just got it cut. Beware you're gonna look like a drug dealer. To get over awkward period, push it back like a slick back and put a hat on top. I recommend a something where the bit of the front have the hat where the design or whatever is has a bit of reinforcement. Like a trucker hat but without the mesh in the back that would make you look white trash. It goes with the scum look better than some normal "dad" hat that people jerk off to here. As for how to do it, just start with a fairly even haircut all around and let it grow, and dont shampoo often so you get that little bit of oil

Thanks for all the advice user
>Beware you're gonna look like a drug dealer
that's my aesthetic
>just start with a fairly even haircut all around and let it grow
Does hair even out over time? I have an overlong mop top right now, and it's really thick and heavy. My head looks like a fucking mushroom. Can I get it thinned out while it's growing, or does that not work? Is it even a good idea to get this hairdo if my hair's real thick?

you are white

this is alredy nice

need more help
whats frame

My hair is very thick but straight/slightly wavy and it came out like the pic you posted for the most part, maybe on the more full side. Natural oil kinda thins hair a bit. I started with a very mild top cut (top and sides not very different in length) and it came out great the first time growing it out. Did it again with the hair much longer on the top and by the time it grew out it looked kinda odd and uneven. Like instead of one awkward stage there was two because the disparity in hair length thanks to my short on the sides, long on the top cut. I got my hair cut today because while the first awkward stage (long top hair) wasn't so bad, the second stage (originally shorter side hair) made me look like a retard and was hard to hide. Drug dealer scumbag chic is pretty rad. If it wasn't for job interviews in the near future I would've kept it and just suffered. Still keeping the thrift wardrobe and 80's sports car. Might let the current cut grow out and try again.

nice1 dude you probably scored hella points on here for that post
Someone beat you to it

bump

Rather straight or curly hair for a girl?

need to post pic obvs

a mix between curly/very wavy is best

Straight

Curly

straight

Thanks

i personally think curly can be better if you can put on a smile and use more neutral / happy clothes

I might be too extravagant in my clothes to keep it curly, and don't want to get a whole new wardrobe.

idk u r cute
u r gonna make it

bump

thank u :(

growing out my hair to have man bun status, its about 4 inches at its longest parts. Should I get it trimmed during the awkward stage (which is just about now) or just let it keep going?

why the sad face
stop trying to do sad smile and stop using these full black skinny clothes. you are not morticia addams
i'm sure you can put a real pretty genuine smile and brighten the world with it
stop being a sad cunt

The sad face was because I hate my curly hair but people are like "it suits you blahblahblah".
The skinny black clothes are just occasional.

why are u on 4 chan
u seem normal

id on pants by any chance?

My hair kinda looks like that. It really just depends on your hair type when you grow it out. That guy has slightly wavy hair (think Beatles) whereas someone like this guy has much more wavy hair. Just grow it for a few months and see what happens.

Trimming will just prolong the awkward stage. Even if you trim off an inch, that's 2 months you're going to have to wait for it to grow back to the length it was before you trimmed it.

barber fucked my shit up, now I have to wear a hat all the time

Pomade + comb

Bump

Any tips on growing 4c hair faster? And if not, is there any good black hairstyles besides
>buzz
>buzzed sides
>dreadlocks
>fade

I'm probably not going to have my hair for much longer, and I'd like to enjoy it while I do. I'll just end up buzzing anyway when it starts thinning, but for now I'd like to do something different.

I posted on a hair general a few days ago, asking if it was the right move cutting my hair short and if I looked too feminine. This is how my hair looks now.

>Caring what probably 1/364 people who pass by will actually care if you look like a nu-male or even know what a nu-male is
Your hair looks fine. Don't care what these faggots tell you.

Fuck off to reddit you underage shit.

You need to be 18 to post on this site

What haircut do you all think would fit my face? I plan on getting a haircut tomorrow.

til your front hair are long enough to reach the back of your head, i suppose

What hair length and cut does pic related have?

I want to punch they/them so bad

Dutch braids are for white people

>mfw a negress thinks that my Dutch braids are me trying to copy blacks

When will they learn?

>dude the rules of war are so difficult
>but I have time to look sad while sporting a cool haircut cause if I was balding damn that would be too much

when we kill them all

jfc you're unbelievably cute

soon fatima

White people in dutch braids are either Amish or desperate for black dick.

No exceptions

hopefully ill stay that way
i have a lot of grey shirts btw

he's nervous
but on the surface he looks calm and ready
to drop bombs
moms sphagetti

you better!....

Get rid of the glasses, lose body fat and gain muscle, workout (bodyweight fitness routine on reddit or lift weights u can find routines on Veeky Forums fit) and have a good diet to get good gains, get a tan or go outside to stop being a pale cuck, put vaseline on your eyebrows before you go to sleep to get them bushy hollywood actor/sexy guy eyerows, do neck training to get a thicker neck so you dont look like a gay cuck.

For hair, jut get a classic hiar cut that suits ur face shape,

Looking for help, I'm very unhappy with my hair. I've just been growing it but I want something thats going to work with my face shape. Any suggestions?

Hey thanks user. Projection is just normal behavior here, so I'm used to it.
>For hair, jut get a classic hiar cut that suits ur face shape,
wow game-changing advice thank

I have the hair on the right, want the cut on the left.

What do I ask for from a stylist? Is showing them this picture enough? Will I need product for this hair? Will it work with blond hair?

Lads, what do?

I am a depressive boring bitch and also a nazi.

angular fringe. I haven't cut it in a month though, so it really thick and fucked up

I like it this way.

Keep it shorter.

I'm about to go get my hair cut, I want something like pic related but I'm too lazy to go home and get into girl. Does anyone have a photo of a man with a similar cut, or one that will grow into pic related?

I look gay enough when I go to work in boymode, I don't want the stylist thinking I look TOO gay.

What should I do with my hair, should i cut it short or let it grow out. Im a guy btw

grow it out more

I got a buzzcut like 3 weeks ago and now its growing back uneven at the front, how do I sort it?

grow out the sides

underage B& and obviously bait

Any pointers? I accidentally achieved this texture/ look. Should the part me more centered?