Just lost my left eye after a dog attack. Facial wounds will heal nicely I'm told, but my eye's gone for good...

Just lost my left eye after a dog attack. Facial wounds will heal nicely I'm told, but my eye's gone for good. While I'm waiting for the medical bandages to come off, can we get an eyepatch inspo thread? Everything I've found after some shallow searching is either cheap cosplay stuff or horrendous Kids Korner designs.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/114800443/leather-eye-patch-metal-gear-solid-snake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_prosthesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

;_;

Obligatory

Good stuff, Snake and Joycey boy are my two models now

Also if you guys could post links to what you post I'd appreciate it. Price isn't an issue.

You sure you aren't going with a prosthesis? It's what the doctors will suggest.

God no, they look so uncanny. I'd rather be eyepatchguy than "did you see his eye? is something wrong with it?"guy

Also, my eyelids themselves aren't in great shape and may stay that way

How good looking are you OP

what kind of dog was it

Obviously I can't really say but pretty good looking, people tell my girlfriend that they want to steal me from her pretty often for some reason
My neighbor's rottweiler. Dumb fucking dog has been put to sleep now so I guess I got the last laugh

I don't know man. Personally I'd get the socket sew shut and let my scars be an affront to society.
Only tip I've got is go for something like suede if you're not getting a prosthesis.

your neighbor is a stupid fuck for not raising his dog properly.

dogs truly are the niggers of the animal world

She was pregnant even though they thought she was spayed, so it seems like that set her off

Cats have the decency to wait until you're dead to eat you

How the fuck are cats so much better than dogs, I just don't get it

There's a guy I knew for a while before I learned he had a glass eye. It's not very noticeable and appears like he's got a slight lazy eye. People may not notice a prosthetic without scrutinizing your face.

cricket?

But I'd like to have a face that can be scrutinized. I don't want to have to hide something. That leaves me with either letting my gaping disgusting hole run free for the world to be scared by or wear an eyepatch and make it obvious that I am missing an eye

that is fucked man.. You didn't deserve that. stupid nigger dog

t. epic cuck fag

Your choice. He's a sales manager at a large branch of a large company so he spends time looking at people and being looked at. Most people'd have to stare at his face in an awkward way to notice anything amiss. Just sharing an anecdote. The patch is great though.

I hope you're taking them for every dime they have bud.

>I need something that will love me no matter how poorly I treat it and requires no challenge at all to own
Dogs are easy-mode pets, just a few steps above fucking hermit crabs.

Cats are a challenge but much more rewarding when you succeed, and I have with both of my cats

The dog's dead in the ground and I've still got people that love me so I'm starting to come to terms with it, I don't think it will be too hard

No depth perception is a bitch to get used to though

Mate, you're just upset.

NO I'M NOT

OP if I ever saw you in public I'd instantly think you're a badass

This but with a third strap for maximum badass.

suicide

My Mom only has one eye, and does everything perfectly fine and that includes driving, I didn't realize that one of her eyes were false up until a year ago. But what I was saying was you will learn to live normally with it and I wish the best of luck to you desu

i know a blind guy who has a pair of fake eyes. funny thing is that when he's trying to detect where you are auditorily, his eyes are fairly accurate on where you may be, even though obviously he cannot see

You lost your eye......to a dog.

This is either a shitty fantasy thread from some eyepatch weaboo or you have to be the biggest retard on this earth.

I can walk you through what happened, dude
I walked onto my front lawn and the dog (who was being walked) yanked her leash out of her owner's hand, ran to me, knocked me over before I could process what was happening, and bit the left side of my face two or three times before I knocked her off and kicked her away

Could I have done more to protect myself? Yeah probably. But I didn't and now I'm where I'm at

dog attacks are very common, user.
grow the fuck up and stop attacking people online who have just lost half their eyesight.

I wouldn't have posted on fourchan dot com if I hadn't been expecting responses like that, I really don't mind

Thanks for watching out for me though, user

Best I could find etsy.com/listing/114800443/leather-eye-patch-metal-gear-solid-snake

Shit, not bad. I'd have to be careful not to wear it like the guy in the photo though

Go full threekingdomscore

FUCK this is weird, I was LITERALLY about to post this!

anyways, I think this is the most badass way to cover an eye, rather than with the conventional eye patch. maybe with a bandanna or something

I like this - a thin strap and a patch that fits the eye just right.

I hope you sue the owners.

Get both at the start, easier to take off an eyepatch than get a prosthetic in later.

this is why you conceal carry

They're good friends, I don't have much interest in that

I don't care how common dog attacks are. You'd have to be retarded or completely incapable of even basic self defence to let one blind you.

Oh wait nevermind, it is just a fantasy thread

Yeah I'm sure you would have pulled out your nun chucks and made a "come here" motion with your fingers and put the dog in an epic full-Nelson lock down, right? Then flip it upside down and slam it into the ground, lay on it to make sure it doesn't move, handcuff it, and alert the alert the police. Am I correct in that assumption?

t. cuck

>t. eyepatchweaboo roleplayer

I hope you get mauled by a dog some day

WOW HELLO I'M GAY NOW? source?

This guy lost his eye to bull in the arena

Now that's respectable. But more importantly: real.

have you ever wanted to fuck the socket that the eye resided in?

this makes me feel weirdly uncomortable but interested, like the zit popping videos on youtube

like just pop the ol' bellend into the socket.

Back to KC faggots. TWD has long become boring cuckfest.

this guy isnt fa at all but you could always get a black glass eye. that way you its not uncanny like a realistic one but not so obvious as an eyepatch

> people replying to this shitty bait

Let's see a picture of you in your "medical bandages"

>Monkeys not being the niggers
Hmmm

at least now you dont have to put too much effort into your next halloween custom

costume

>Look like a bad ass with an eyepatch or mess with people by doing the fake eye pop trick.
Choices choices.

wtf I hate dogs now

Snake is effay

post pics, this is the most interesting thing ive read on Veeky Forums recently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_prosthesis

Bionic eye boi!

He won't post pics because it's all bullshit.

Looks like it's best to go with black leather, grow a beard and never smile again.

he's making fun of you, he can perfectly see

Would be cool to get a different color eye.

People who don't like dogs are essentially subhuman.

>not liking aggressive unpredictable stinking animals makes you subhuman
Protip faggot your dog doesn't love you it loves the fact that you give it food.
it would eat your corpse if you died

They are gluttons and they disgust me

This is probably the most accurate rendition for you OP

If OP can look like this while wearing an eyepatch then he's set

dogs are vile creatures, cats are the only acceptable pet for a patrician

I'd probably do this. No as obvious and no lazy eye vibes

show off the scar or get this

you might as well go full edgy

Yeah, OP! Go full Batou bottle cap!

If you have lost your eye OP then i'm sorry for your loss. losing an eye is one of my biggest fears. Fortunately, an eyepatch is bad ass and few people will pick a fight with you

other way around mate

a subtle prosthetic would sound nice desu

>tfw often fantasize about having an eyepatch or glass eye
Just an autistic fantasy of mine I guess, do you know how much your vision is affected by it? i.e Depth perception

Yeah

He probably doesn't have any

time to pick up muay thai, buddy

>Just an autistic fantasy of mine
So you're in the same boat as OP then. Only difference is you aren't shitting up Veeky Forums with your fantasies.

Are you going to leave the thread?

nice bump, you fucking imbecile

Sage doesn't appear in names anymore dumbass.
He could've saged the thread without bumping.
Jesus Christ, people acting above others without knowing shit....

Except the thread went to the top of that the catalog when he posted

Isn't that FUCKING BANANAS?

Oh really? Well I saw this on the second page.
We must've caught it at different times.

I'm waiting for OP to return with his excuse for why he can't post a picture of his medical bandages.

Ok

then how come dogs are the niggers of the animal kingdom? they are inbred, vicious, stupid animals.

Get a custom prosthetic in gold or black or something.

wear shades or go full fetty wap