/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted
>goals, topic discussion and general chat should somehow relate to thinspo, not obese-to-regular weight loss

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

how does it feel to know that someone could dominate you physically? that someone could overpower you and do what ever they want to you

Sexy and exciting :)

Relaxing. I'd rather somebody command and dominate me.

How does it sound? Do you really want to know? It sounds off-topic.

i really want to know

How does it feel to know that alpha Black men are doing that to your mom and sisters? It turns me on, senpai.

I told you. Off topic. It feels like a stupid off topic post. Boy, you are dumb as a log.

Awesome. And lonely. Mostly lonely.

wow i am so insecure you really got me

Apathetic. I'd probably just lay there thinking about strawberries till you were done.

This is one of the many reasons I browse Veeky Forums

exciting if it's the right person. a bit scary if it's the wrong

I just wanna lose weight and find an Veeky Forums gf, but I'm depressed and can't stop eating. :_:

Be strong user, I know you can do it, I believe in you! Always try to be your best self

My bf

Do you think being skinny will make you more attractive to fashionable girls? That's fucking stupid.

Creepers always look awful.

This is my current shape. I need to lose around 20lbs to feel better in my body. I feel fat and disgust myself but I know I look fatter with oversize clothes so I try to wear "normal" clothes.

I've started to fast for three days and eat a little, then fast for three days again. I am lucky to not feel the hunger so far. Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Not to white-knight but that girl would look so gorgeous if she didn't dress like a 17 year-old boy.

what weight is thin for a 6'0 guy?

You look normal here. Nothing but a little running and a good diet can't fix.

cut junk food, cut soda, do some cardio aka running or just basic exercise in the morning to burn body fat.

Anything in the blue area.

after following the diets recommended here do i fart more or less? more sweaty or less hairy?

>fasting
>eating very little
why do this
if you actually lose weight you'll just look flabby and feel terrible. and high chances of becoming a yo-yo dieter and potentially gaining way more than you weighed to begin with every time you give up and eat loads again. plus you'll likely be bald and have shit skin and nails due to malnutrition.

just eat 500 under whatever your TDEE is, exercise a bit and do some strength training to preserve muscle mass so you don't end up skinnyfat.

I have lost a lot of weight before and didn't look flabby. But yeah, I'll work out more.

you don't even seem fat, just a bit chubby
don't go full anorexia mode with starving yourself, just stop drinking soda / eating junk food and start doing some exercise daily

I don't drink soda or junk food. But I lack exercise obviously. Problem is Ive been anorexic and bulimic for ten years and have been yo-yoing since then.

some fresh lilyspo

she looks ill

This.

Thinspo looks only good when you're a sub 25 y o female. If you're older you shouldn't be just a sack of bones, because it isn't fun to fuck a skeleton. And if you're a men you should be muscular and don't look like a massive faggot.

Kek that's literally my style but I'm a man tho.

Fuck right off.

>have been yo-yoing since then
>still trying to do it the disordered way even though it has clearly not worked out for them

thanks for that laugh, user

>*unsheates katana*
>*teleports behind you*
>*skins you like a small game*
>*teleports to your home while you scream in pain*
>*licks your sisters feet for hours*
>*teleports back to you*
>*resews your skin*
>*teleports away*

How does it feel to know that now your sister thinks you are creepy?

>when you fall for the skinny girl meme and fuck a tall bony chick and it isn't good at all

>figure out how long you fast naturally
>figure out how long you want to fast
>add 1 hour every day/two to number 1 until you reach number 2

From what I get most people are asymmetrical
Same issue though but without marfan its annoying

Please stop user I already masturbated twice today

Farting depends mostly on what you eat and personal sensitivity of your stomach, but all things equal eating less = less things to trigger farting = smaller fart volume

Bitch, I'm a witch. Messing with me would be a bad idea in the long-run. Also I'm an exercise-aholic so I'm kinda thinny swole.

pls be a troll

You sound terrible

youre a woman you wouldnt be able to do anything. dont kid yourself

Witch? That what they calling female neckbeards now?

>Do you think being skinny will make you more attractive to fashionable girls?
y-yes

Is 100 lbs a good goal weight for someone who is 5'3?

user...im so sorry

should be, i'm 5'4 and that's my goal.

Nice nice. I'm currently 120 and want to look thin but keep a fair amount of boobs and butt. Good luck user! We'll make it in no time

5'7
115 Ibs
Guy tho, I feel like I should weigh a lot more...

It's your personal choice but I date a guy who is 5'8. He use to be skelly at 115-120 and it honestly didn't suit him. Now he's 140 and looks loads better while still being lean.

If you think you look great, more power to you! But if you think you should gain more, try gaining 5-10 lbs and see how you feel.

You should weigh a lot more...

god that horrid face

i would never be able to take a man seriously at that weight

probably a mudblood too

will it work if you're a girl

>tfw 17

ye i dont see why not.

I wish I could do that to someone

5'4 here, same goal. I've been stuck at 112 for a few months because of binging but am back on track and currently at 109, let's do this!!

a-at least i'm on the right track with one thing

(:

thinspo gf wants to get into full slavcore

Should I let her?

hey, im male 5'11, 140lbs, going to 130 - I feel ok with my lack of physical strength. Perhaps because I have a very large penis? I dunno, never had any desire to prove myself stronger or tougher than anybody.

as long as it doesnt devolve into her looking like a trashy skank

Thats modern slavcore as you people know it from western trash and your funny memes. What really is slavcore? It is old boots, rough blue jeans, a vintage pullover and a non-flecktarn jacket from the army.

mhmm yeh I just don't want to have my ribs showing. Having a hard time gaining weight tho, been told to eat lots of nuts and high carb stuff.

yeh true.

I'm 5'3 100 pounds I think it depends on your body
I'm pear shape so I'm already fucked

My boyfriend had a hard tim gaining weight too. He use to get full very easy. What helped him bulk up was drinking protein shakes twice a day. It took a while (about a year), but the protein really helped (and according to him, they were very tasty too).

Not trolling

Maybe.

I'm a boy.

See above.

Nope. My maternal grandmother was a clairvoyant and my dad is creole root doctor.

I bet you look gorgeous user! I would ask you to post a pic but I don't wanna seem pushy ;__;

>tfw also pear shaped

Are into girls or guys? If you're gay that weight is GOAT is you don't work out. But for guy...well its good to start working out from a low body fat because you'll get defined really fast with no fat in the way.

i legit want to kill you irl you sound like such an insufferable faggot

>how does it feel to know that someone could dominate you physically?

Nobody can dominate me physically

I take my multivitamins

How do I sound insufferable? The question was how does it feel to be easily dominated because I'm so skinny? The answer is, not bad because I can take non-physical recourse. I've had plenty of proof that magic is real so I'm telling the truth. Not my fault is materialists get booty bothered because they've never seen magic before.

I surely hope you guys aren't forgetting to take you magnesium if you're LCHF.

My things are still pretty big but everything else is small and cute

yeh I've heard, given some before defs not tasty but I guess price and w/e, probably just haven't found the one I like yet.

Bi, I dunno hey isn't having more fat good before working out because you can turn it into muscle?

Pic is me.

To the normies here: how does it feel to hug a thin gf?

>Bi
Noice.

>I dunno hey isn't having more fat good before working out because you can turn it into muscle?
Well, dietary fat helps with muscle synthesis and retention. But I don't think body fat does the same thing. I think it's better to be skinny as possible before gaining muscle, if you happen to be skinny anyway, because small changes in musculature will be more dramatic. Look at pic related. The ones with low body fat are the most aesthetic across the bar.

ayy nice chart thx

You look good user. if you're under 25 you're fine

Like hugging a bag of bones

i just want to hug all of you skinny qts :3

Will IF work if I eat maintenance amount every 24 hours?

Yeah as long as you don't get past your maintenance intake

Hello lovelies.

Decided to post here since you guys know best. I'm black ( not african american ) and I'm looking for clothes more fitting for me.

I'm 7 feet tall, but I weigh shy of 200 pounds, rendering me a walking beanstalk. Looking for comfy, big Japanese styled clothing since I think it fits my monk-like bald tall appearance. Tired of wearing custom fitted suits all the time, even at home, since anything else just looks strange.

Where should I look? Should I make an individual thread about this? Oh, and for those striving towards thinspo status, good luck!

Yes. He's sure to stay below your maintenance, whatever you do.

Be sure*

Idk if Jap clothes will fit you famalam

Would you consider this to be thinspo?

How come? I'm rather tall and lanky. I also don't have the atypical dindu facial features, since I also have a bit of asian blood in me (southern chinese).

japs are small. you are not small.

>I'm 7 feet tall
Pics?

Nope. Just skinny. too fat.

I don't want to dox myself, did it before and caused trouble in real life. If you see a young praying mantis lookalike politician then that's me.