Bizfags,

ASX Thread.

I don't know where the last one went

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/04/29/ford-electric-cars-tesla-gm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

is it a public holiday monday?

Does 'bank of japan' mean anything to you fags?

no

Ford Is Working on an Electric Car to Compete With Tesla
fortune.com/2016/04/29/ford-electric-cars-tesla-gm/

The fact BoJ is not printing money to pump the economy? instead investing in infrastructure.

So buy in jap shares when falls? or stay out?

And are they fighting inflation?

Whats the RBA going to do this week?

Lol, just lol @ the plebs who didn't buy into xtv before the week long trading halt and suspension.

They've clearly signed one or more big customers and will open at at least 5c tomorrow.

Get in while you can when trading resumes, this shit will be 10c before the fortnight is over.

Deflation apparently have been for about a decade. Just some talk around their last announcement regarding pumpin their economy they basically said yea we will keep up the stimulus then suddenly announce they WOULD NOT BE. Caught a lot of Big players off guard..actually the Bank is alledgedly the biggest holder of Jap shares so the BIG boys are worried the Jap economy might crash at worst reccession at least

What does 'back door listed' mean?example :XTV back door listed with xxx company.

Going to try and pick up a few more Intecq (ITQ) shares this week. Got in with $4k at $3.90 but I think there's still room to move up given the fundamentals.

Anyone been watching this little gem?

prepare for dissapoint

The feel when I dont have much liquid capital and I am still waiting for the robin hood hype train to come to ozland.

On Friday when I checked cash rate futures were pricing in a ~60% chance of a rate cut.

is gxy still a solid investment?

>is gxy still a solid investment?

Nope it's all about XTV now. Suggest you buy some ASAP

What do you know about XTV ?
I can't find any news related to this concern ? is there something to look for ?

Isn't it here? I don't have it but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend got it/something similar recently.

XTV Share holder here, doing the night shift....KEEN for the news haters gonna hate ect.

>XTV Share holder here, doing the night shift

Same. I can't even sleep.

Been waiting all week for this ann.

Only for Queenslanders
ASX is open though

At&t pulled out. She's going to drop like crazy

thanks user!
biz whats the best place to watch the futures prices
I like fxtrader. com (Good calendars) but NO metals commodities prices or im not looking hard enough.
Im not a forex trader just good to see the whole picture

Kek... we are all watching you boys over there in Western Perth. hope you have a "win"

Get your sell orders for xtv in now cause you aint gettin that money back.

ALL OF MY KEKS HAHAHAHA

holy shit owned.

look at history of XTV...THATS WHAT A PUMP'N' DUMP LOOKS LIKE LADS.

>TFW you lose 1300 dollars. It's not a good feel man

Most active Volume on ASX

fuck

Did any aus people apply for any intern/grad positions this year?

Let this be a stark reminder of why no one should ever take trading advice at face value from Veeky Forums

Well, to be fair, you usually don't suspend for a week to release horrendous news. Heads will roll over this one methinks.

what are some hot new meme stocks lads?

SGH up 100% today. Is anyone going to make a bet on the business making a full recovery?

>Calls us plebs for not owning a meme stock
>down 60% the next day

Kek how much money did you lose for being a smug cunt?

The reason they extended was to try and salvage anything they could from this disaster. Just damage control basically.

I had gatherered that and expected this

Down $650 on Xtv. Gonna hold onto it as a reminder: don't trust no niggas speculation on your purchases.

Product always looked shit.

Still $300 up on GXY so i cannot say Veeky Forums is all bad.

Jesus christ you're right.
Veeky Forums, I thought you'd have some insider information about this yesterday

holy shit

i feel bad for any of you who bought into this but i don't really get why you did in the first place

Not yet, that might be acorns investment

Tried to make it look like they didn't lie out of their asses when they originally announced the deal more like it.

That first ANN was so badly worded that I just gave them the benefit of the doubt of just being retards. I still didn't trust it so only had a really small punt fortunately. Just a bit annoying for me but probably infuriating for others.
The worst part is that when these things do happen, even a stop-loss wont save you.

XTV trader here looks like from the 3.3 cent price we are at a 3rd of our value, its fairly bad but it has recovered nicely from the opening today and had a large share volume so it still has fine support at low levels of money. The road show was a great way to get the brand out there and there is still interest from other parties add to that we still have a reasonably small market cap so I wouldn't feel too down- might take a good six months to slowly creep back up to the 3.3 mark if things go alright but it isn't as bad as some of the alarmists are leading you to believe, if you don't like the tension though and can't be bothered waiting just his the sell button and leave the stock with your losses/ expensive lesson.

Why so much talk about tech stocks like XTV but not NOR or IOT which are way more promising?

>NOR

>Norwood Systems Ltd (NOR, formerly Monteray Mining Group Ltd) is develop and supply the global mobility and roaming solutions using Over The Top (OTT) voice technologies for delivery of high - quality voice telecommunications services for individual business travellers and organisations on a worldwide basis.

That's almost as memey as the mining company that moved into medical weed.

What about IOT? CM8? RAP? Sick of hearing this XTV thing that looked fresh out of the 90s discussed here

also can anyone else here post their portfolios? Wondering what you guys hold, I just have a betashares ETF and a few meme miners shilled on hotcopper and here like GXY and PSF but wish I invested my humble savings into SGH and bit the bullet like I was contemplating a few weeks ago, ahh well. Where do you guys get your advice? I find a lot of online communities people are too emotionally invested in their stocks to have any rational discussion

Bought iot a while back at 2.5. They released a solid quarterly. They have great management as well. Website looks good too. I tried to earn all the fags on hot copper about xtv and the fags suspended me for 5 days. It was basically me vs 100 people on the xtv thread on hot copper, fags abused the shit out of me and got me banned.

I just sold BHP and OOO for 27% and 20% gains today.

BHP went a few cents higher and OOO didn't really move.

I have SEA and STNG from NYSE through nabtrade that are just going sideways which is fine.

Now I am sitting on nothing but cash for ASX shares and I'm pondering whether to put it into something else or holding it and waiting for oil to drop in the near term (I'm thinking the next couple of months earliest). I felt like a lot of BHP's recent gains are just from the fudged chinese numbers and their 9 month update. Neither of which are substantial reasons for the value to go up that much IMO. I'm hoping it'll dip and I can buy back in.

I'm interested in oil and gas, Fintech/blockchain is interesting but I've not researched it enough.

I'm sort of mulling over PAC with it's .7 EPS but I haven't fully figured out it's structure which I'm certain is why the figures seem so bright but the stock isn't moving anywhere.

I look for stocks that have above average volume. Look to see that every week they higher than last week. Wait for a dip, usually 2nd or 3rd day they have been dipping buy low and wait a few days they will go up. Then I sell when I'm up $100or $200 dollars. I have about a 80% success ratio so far. Sometimes I hold long on a stock if I think it has potential like IOT and EDE

Brings me back to what I wrote the people on Hotcopper strike me as being sort of a baby boomer demographic, 40-60 yr old guys with a bad gambling habit that they disguised as "investing" and all enable each other by circle jerking. Want other sources of info, checked out The Motley Fool and a few of them but they seem very corporate and just shilling shit, I mean if their info was so valuable why would they release it for free?

jesus what a bunch of degenerate gamblers you are.
heres a pro tip: you either get a good broker that can get you into cap raisings at a good discount or a free oppie on dog shit stocks OR you stick to blue chips and invest for the long run.
if you want to be perma poor technical traders that are just gambling, good fucking luck.

Yeah your so right. They seem so delusional and they are so in love with there stock keep on thinking some multinational conglomerate is gonna buy out there crappy 10 mil cap company. They talk about massive numbers like 50k and stuff. I just trade for fun. Started with 3k now at 6k after few months. always have a stop loss on my stocks, saved me from big dump losses

What is acorns like? Anything like robinhood, or at least worth a look?

After mainstream news reports tonight on 7 about lithium. Who is ready to see a nice increase in price tomorrow from retard investors jumping in. Using terms like "new mining boom" is going to spark interest to the average dipshit so i am thinking lets profit off gains on GXY over the next few days.

>SGH
Why on earth did they jump up 100% today?
The only thing I can gather from the announcement is that the people they borrowed money from are giving them a bit more wriggle room.
Am I missing something? Or is this just a really quick (and expensive) pump?

people see it as a sign it isn't going bankrupt

you need to understand that sgh before their screwup was valued at 2 billion dollars. then it was down south real bad cos of a that bad acquisition, it value drop to like 100mil...... now with the westpac bailing them out. SGH the largest listed law firm in the world that dates back 100 years is now worth way more than 100mil according to many investors. i bought 2k worth last week, based on a few things..... they were looking to hire many staff on the seek websites.... and there were adds everywhere when i was in the city(i have never seen any SGH adds before) pretty much told me to take punt and i did. probably will sell when it hits $1

I am currently in:

NUH (mid term play, great product, solid team)
LIT (lithium, just pick off this one as it rises & falls)
GXY (lithium, meme magic, still up a fair bit on it)

Sold out of CNJ for 88% gain last week.

Eyes open for opportunities.

I know a guy who is literally this incarnate who I used to work with.

Was up 40k in 88E and didn't sell. Only got out with a 10k profit in the end.

Was in AZY too, every time I check it's up or down 10%.

He doesn't realise the way these people make money is not on running a company but simply getting out the door while they baghold like chumps.

The Motley Fool articles they have on the front page are absolute trash. Source: I wrote articles for them.

The paid content is actually good though.

From what I know its just a managed fund that will slowly take in money from rounding up to the nearest $.

I hate this stock. Good luck to those in it, but I've said it before, and I will say it again, investing in professional services firms is a fucking shit idea unless you are in them yourself.

Law firms also are a bit scary - competing duties between the Court and the shareholder. Not to mention this is largely a WIP based business, and WIP can get wiped off into nothing if the case tanks. I don't like this stock, and I don't like litigation funders.

Good luck if you're prepared to take the gamble though

There's a few on the XTV forum that stand out as retards. In fact they're still talking it up. I really hope they're attempting to manipulate instead of genuinely thinking the shit is any good. It takes a quick glance at the website to realize this tech is rubbish. The mental leaps these people make are astounding.

Anyways portfoloios: I've been buying the memes.
sitting on 1k GXY up 30%
GMM, 1k. down a bit but i trust itll recover.

XTV down 60% gonna sit on it, might regret it but itll be a good reminder of what not to do.
and KAI (formerly MPJ) down 10% but waiting on some drilling news which is very slow in coming. might be another mistake but time will tell.

What's NUH? Whys the product great? may have a look into it.

just for the record.
>Big moves in gold and silver price
>China backing their yuan with stockpiling(buying) Gold
>yuan closer to being world currency instead of US dollars
>Major firms like Goldman Sachs etc shorting gold because puppet of US gov (allegedly)
>So Gold &silver now going up because EOTWAWKI (end of the world as we know it)
>Wat do

I read on HC someone ,Ex trader, said that West Perth is loaded with mining boiler rooms, shilling ,back door listing(using a shitty mining company as front to get listed like XTV did)

can't stop laughing i hope you havnt fucking killed yourselves

what site is this?

Nope. Also still holding and have topped up.

This is minor hiccup. The product is still wanted by the customer it just won't be at&t delivering. Investors panic sold and overreacted to an already undervalued SP. Perfect time to buy.

Guaruntee this will 5c before the fortnight is out and be 10c by July when it's due to be delivered. Screencap this if you want.

I'm holding KAI too but up 8%. I brought before their consolidation and also after as well.

Intresting to see their positioning tenement sandwich in between PLS, AJM and DKO. All 3 come back with great drilling results.

Excited to see KAI drilling results once they start it and their SP should start flying.

Nope like this guy said at the end of the day the tech is worth a buyout at least even if the company is hopeless also I only have $1500 in it as apposed to my other holdings of 50k. It did a great bounce back today from it's opening.

Dude how delusional are you. The boss of xtv has had like 6 failed companies before this one, all pump and dumps. Look at the corporate photos on their website. Looks like newspaper clippings scanned with a dot matrix. There Facebook page up since 2012 has like 500 likes. My local Milkbar has more likes than that. If you truely believe in this xtv crap, I really feel sorry for you

>is gxy still a solid investment?
yep, especially now when undervalued. target value for the year is 0.60AUD

>Catching falling knives

As someone out of the loop for more than a year now, what are the asx memes of may 2016?

BUY gold stocks BDR.asx

It's up 18.2% today, anyway lets get back to jokes shall we. ANZ Embrace feminism campaign---ANZ posts biggest cash profit drop since 2008, lags forecast. HUUURRRR DUUURRR MUH GENDER EQUALITY.

I day traded BDR last year a while back made a nice profit on it.

SGH is down but I expected as much that rise was really unexpected by me.

Anyway fellow /BIZ ausfags have a great day and try not to let the cunts at Hot Copper pull you down.

sell in may and go away

Nuheara, NUH hearing aids and etc. Small WA company.

Executive team has people with actual industry experience, product has advanced sales, and is backed by a major university.

Huge news from IOT, their products to be launched with major U.S. retailers - Thoughts?

Looks good.

it's not up at all today?

reading the HC threads on XTV, I've never witnessed such delusion.

A new term should be coined for it, bizsplaining: going against financial and economic indicators based on statistics and facts to emotionally try to keep your grip on the falling knife

Most are just problem gamblers in all honesty, the mentality a lot of them have remind me of the older guys at the pokies, they've bought into that if they just keep trying they'll be rewarded eventually - look at how some of them bring up their past failures with stocks and how "its time for some green in my portfolio now" - and the language used also suggests a lot have no accounting/financial background, just punters and gamblers disguising their gambling as investing by throwing around words like "analysis" and "charting". Its a shame because I used to go there for info but its really just been hitting me with SGH, A2M and now this XTV - all ones I've been watching how emotionally invested they all are

RBA cuts Interest Rate by 25bips to 1.75%

AUSD is down Gold is up!
The end is nye preppers

yeah I'm bagholding this long term on the hope that it will eventually bounce back.

New meme stock
> Respiri Limited up %15051.52
No shit
XTV punters might want in

A2M is great but not at the current market cap, was a brilliant stock to have under the $1 mark, made some good money on it.

SGH.....er never wanted the stock- not something I want to get into and it's always a strange industry lead by how good your last case was. There is a reason law firms operate as partnerships and sole traders over generic brand chain offices.

It was at the time of posting, always prices can change when the market is open.

eh the powered gold boom was good for me, A2M and I bought in on bellmays almost a year ago.

You'd be mad to have ever gotten in on SGH or any of the recent IPO's in Australia.

>SGH
The reason it failed was poor management combined with horrible Acquisitions.

Understandable, should point out I wasn't criticizing the stocks themselves but the attitudes on Hotcopper surrounding them, the complete lack of any objectivity - all problem gamblers too emotionally invested w/ an obsession with "shorters" making ridiciculous claims I like A2M/SGH would be worth 400% in a matter of months or what not

Anyone got thoughts on Altura Mining and 1300Smiles?

Aye.

Yeah I know.

Some hot copper posters do have a lot of cash in the bank so to them taking large losses and large risks isn't much at the end of the day, however many of the posters are pure bullshit artists and yes they wank on about the 'shorters' and all sorts of reason why their baby stock isn't shooting for the moon, I long realized why that place was a hole in the wall and only visit it to see what stocks people are talking about currently and some of the comedy posts (posted as seriousness) are priceless at that place, it's like showing up to a free comedy club.

Pallister- from PIO is really heavily invested in the stock and shills it without end.

Tomboy- is a hot copper poster who shills his stocks and is one delusional bird- he got taken for such a ride on MBN and a few others.

If your looking for a nice small cap. mining stock check out EMH it's currently got a mine right next to Germany and has good room for long term growth.

i just found out that according to my broker that the Australian stockmarket has an minimum order size of 500 AUD

Is this real ?...

$600

$500 With ComSec

lul wut