How could he dress in a way which is more........flattering?

How could he dress in a way which is more........flattering?

What should he do with his hair?

he should grow a beard and quit trying to look 30 years younger

A properly tailored suit would be a great starting point.

>implying his suits aren't bespoke

He's not in his 20s.

Better or worse?

worse

He looks like an actual person in this, and not a cartoon caricature of a arrogant rich person.

LUTHOR

We haven't had a bearded president since the 1800s. Since the invention of the disposable razor, having a beard has not really been a respectable look for world leaders, except for Muslims I guess.

Shave it and grow a beard

can somebody make this fucking happen now

looks more like a cartoon villain so better & more appropriate

fucking this

I refuse to believe this is real but if it is it's one of the best things I've seen in a while

How did GQ do on his makeover?You can like the guy but you're an idiot if you think his suits fit

>turning him into a faggy Reagan double that would walk around and harass people on time square

that fucking video itself was so cancerous holy shit

Luthor.

You're forgetting a very significant world leader who recent passed away

donald doesnt seem to care too much about being a respectable looking world leader

He has his own style and he can actually pull it off. He's almost a cartoon character.

At least he's stopped wearing those stupid caps

It's fake. You can't direct message people on Twitter who are verified.

New suit looks great but that hair looks wrong

Going from a properly tailored suit to a suit that is too wide in the shoulders and too slim for him to wear?

Not to mention that the pocket square should be in a more contrasting colour and he shouldn't wear that shade of brown.
Or brown at all come to think of it. he should go with a bordeux tie or any darker shade of red.

He never wears a properly tailored suit. It looks like a god damn tent.

>implying Trump suits are bespoke when he has a massive collar gap, horrendous square back neck, sleeves slightly too long, baggy as fuck jacket, and Oxford bag trousers
He wears Brioni OTR.

Why would an overweight man in his 70s wear a tailored fit suit?

Properly tailored means going to a tailor.
Not buying a OTR suit advertised as "tailored fit".

I think his confidence makes him pull it off. Like another user said, he has his own style and it suits his personality.

I think a blonde crew cut would work.

>he can actually pull it off
Not really

Good way to reveal his hair transplant scars.

trump doesnt have a hair transplant he has a very complex combover

He needs to start by losing weight. He's definitely obese, he just conceals it somewhat by being tall and wearing big suits.