SKIN CARE GENERAL

is Clearasil any good? i have very minor acne and a few inflamed blackheads (pic related). What their product should i buy?
Also skin care general

the only shit that worked for me was actual medication, IMO none of the products worked properly. try moisturising properly with something like astral cream and STOP HAVING DAIRY PRODUCTS. best advice I can give

yours were as little as mine or something more brutal?

So the skin on my face has recently started to get really red after I take a shower. I think it has to do with it getting dried out, but I'm not sure, it appears very quickly after I get out.
Any tips on how to stop this?

>I think it has to do with it getting dried out
more like chemicals in the water
moisturize your face in process of taking a shower, Veeky Forumsm

I had acne a long time. Prescribed medication put it to rest (still not perfectly clear). I have found that for quick action on reducing redness/just getting rid of the damn things is definitely not any of the creams and gels like Clearasil and Freederm etc.

Once I made a paste, mixing Sudocream and pure tea tree oil. That was actually really good, and worked for wearing around the house when I wasn't going into public (you keep it on and it's visible).

Other than that, apply pure aloe vera gel for the daytime/when you don't want any visible creams on. It's soothing and, while it's not going to get rid of your spots, I've found some improvements.

Good luck. Acne sucks so bad for confidence I remember coming home from school crying because of how shitty it made me feel. You're blessed you've only got it slightly.

Also a possible idea is concealer. If I have a particularly bad spot that doesn't stick out too much, I'll just go over it with a tad bit of make-up (I'm a guy so I really make it as unnoticeable as possible). Can work wonders for confidence.

Hey lads what is a good cream or whatever for around your eyes? Been noticing fine lines and some baggage around my eyes recently and I get enough sleep and I'm not stressed.

is pic related bad for acne?

only if you leak all over your handsies and then give your face a vigorous rubadub with them

I'M FUCKED

My cheeks are reddish and look awful , I think I might have rosacea :((
Anybody guys here used tinted moisturizer? I hear it is a way to correct red skin without it being apparent that you're wearing makeup.

this happens to me too, I haven't figured out how to fix it yet (still happens even w lukewarm water)

o no

Any moisturizer brands you recommend?

Tell me what is the best eczema moisturiser?

my semen

hi fellow eczema sufferer :(

i find showering/bathing with pic related works best for me, then using either plain old vaseline or, if needed, triamcinolone acetonide ointment.

Just buy Lush's Cosmetic Warrior everyone.

Help

What moisturizer do you guys use for your face? My skin is always dry after showering, especially in winter.

I see L'Oreal stuff everywhere, but it's insanely expensive and they sell it in really small amounts.

Clindoxyl - go get a prescription

Go to a skin doc

how long should I wait to see results?

So its been over 2 months after finishing my accutane doses.... what are the best products to exfoliate? I want to get rid of the red acne marks that are left

Cetaphil my dude. Cetaphil cleasener and moisturizer are both good stuff

>Having unclear skin

How did you find it? I'm being perscribed it in about a month, Doc was saying all this shit about not being able to go in the sun and getting mental mood swings and muscle aches? ty

Well its a pretty well known drug so one day i had it with the cysts and itchiness and went to a dermo.. i told her i wanted to hop on accutane and there wasnt any hesitation... yeah i got the pre cautions but i had no choice... i tool 2 pills a day so 80 mg for 6 months... on the last 2 months i did started to get depressed but 2 months later my moods are back to normal.. good luck

I have bumps under my pimples that I don't have on my face spots. What the fuck are they?

probably because of the greasy mop on your head

This shit is fantastic. People used to say that I looked like a coral reef, now my skin is literally flawless. Shit costs like three bucks. I wish I understood why it works so well so I could recommend it more.

Honestly it's like fucking magic.

If you're really fucking done with acne, get on Accutane. You have a few months of dry, horribly chapped lips, and then no more acne.

Also deal with this, also looking for a solution besides wearing makeup