Still no huge shift in clothing style worldwide

>still no huge shift in clothing style worldwide
>people still wearing t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, pants and the like

God damn can high fashion break through already so we can start wearing interesting things again. I'm so bored of the current clothing styles but it's the only stuff that is largely socially acceptable.

what do you suggest? I think we should wear animal pelts as underwear again.

>Wa, wa, people don't spend their money on the things I like and want them to. The post.

High fashion, like other luxuries, is something that by it's very nature is going to remain rare because most people either cannot or will not spend their money on such things. Deal with it.

Why would you want to be blend in if you're spending what some of this stuff costs anyway? Be a peacock dude.

What if I wore animal pelts and wool blankets on the weekends. Feathers, leather, and bear claws accenting. Would that be high fashion?

I think the point of the thread went pas you.

I sort of have this issue. I feel excited when I have something coming in the mail, but often when I get dressed to leave the house I find that the outfits I compose are very boring and just look like someone who pays attention to how they dress rather than the product of an interest in fashion. I don't really know what I would do to dress 'interestingly' unless I started wearing full Rick or a mish-mash of oversized Raf, Vetements and the like. This is the thing that I was interested in buying most recently, but I sort of chickened out because I'm nervous about wearing it in my day to day life; doesn't seem like it'd get much use. Sorry for the bad picture.

"high fashion" makes unconventional things all the time.

t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, pants and the like are still worn because they're functional and easy to make

nobody is stopping from making your own "unique" designs

I can't wait until cyber punk becomes a reality. If this happens in my lifetime I will be happy.

If you live in America, where people dress very utilitarian and you get looks for wearing fashion, this is a problem.
But go to London or Paris and everyone wears amazing outfits and go all out.

Yes motherfucker, ME. FUCKING. TOO. Ghost in the Shell and Blade Runner 2049 are coming out this year. If those two movies succeed then I am sure that people will draw inspiration from it.

i feel you i guess you could say pic related because i just order some products from cdg and felt the same way

What are go to brands for cyberpunk? I've been wanting to cyberpunk for awhile but don't know where to cop. Bonus points if it's decently affordable.

There's literally a thread for this, do you not speak English?

Give it to me, I'd get good use out of it walking around the wet streets of Belfast!

No there isn't unless techwear counts.

Read my post again

You forgot your image I think?

No ablo Ingles.

>you get looks for wearing fashion
Yes

>this is a problem.
No

Wear what you like. Who cares if people look?

Everyone knows fashion peaked in the 1500s, it's been downhill from there

whatever that movie is
it's not GiTS

it just vaguely resembles it

empty inside
an empty shell

solid

That looks gay as fuck