>Citizen watch
I think you know what happens next
A N E I took the anus bro A N E

>camo trucker hat
>white wife beater with stains
>blue boot cut jeans
>boots
>camo "bucked up" hoodie

How do I avoid teenage /pol/ cross posters?

by going the fuck back to tumblr

*tips pre-distressed camo hat*

Stop perpetuating the myth the Sam Hyde is alt-right please. Just because some of his videos are edgy or he doesn't agree with immigration (rightfully so) doesn't make him alt-right!

Shouldn't you be trying to lose your virginity?

>literally shaking!!!!

Hey I was also making fun of you with the thing about the camo hat. Please know that I too think poorly of you and your worldview.

well meme'd my fellow aryan

>can't handle the banter
Please keep replying to me

That's kinda cringy. Maybe Sam was doing it ironically

Put little effort into your appearance.

>people will still argue that Pepe is not a hate symbol after seeing this.

>my wife's son sends his regards

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

ANES

>implying /pol/ talks to white women in the first place
>implying /pol/ talks to women

Dressing alt-right isn't really a thing, it's mostly internet-based so we don't really meme a "look" together.

If you go by alt-right events you can make some conclusions, though.

*Many alt-right are current or recovering basement dwellers.
*At important events most will make the effort to dress in a suit or at least up to a business-tier level of dress.

With that you have agreeable accessory choices like maga hats or merch' from content producers enjoyed by the alt-right. TRS shirts, Common Filth shirts, Radical Agenda shirts etc.
But if you walk around with an RA shirt and a MAGA hat you haven't got the "alt-right look" going. That doesn't exist.

Pro tip: You don't!

You realize the exact same goes for the radical left, if not to an even further extent, right?

>*At important events most will make the effort to dress in a suit or at least up to a business-tier level of dress.

Oh god, I'm sure that's a sight to see. Ill-fitting, dad ties, white socks, brown shoes with a black suit, belt not matching the suit, etc.

>recovering basement dwellers

So these guys will eventually not be alt-right? The men's rights and super anti-feminism stances are directly related and inversely proportional to how much pussy one is not getting.

I've always wanted to go to one of those "a voice for men" neckbeard-cons and ask some guys "what does your gf think about your anti-feminism?" Kek.

Here are some real styles featuring /pol/acks.

Is it all you expected?

The utter irony being of course that all the threads complaining about /pol/acks want them to be some kind of Duck Dynasty watching southern inbreds, but in reality they're just average people from all over the world and usually not even white.

Slight wrench in the liberal narrative.

>Duck Dynasty watching southern inbreds
They're definitely not this, you are right.

>just average people
They're definitely not this either. Well, at least the hardcore /pol/tards.

My image of a /pol/ poster is of an 18-27 year old white, single man from an upper middle class background. Relatively high IQ kind of person, but more lacking in social skills, street smarts and real world experience.

Rate my Veeky Forumsshwave fit.

Nice bro! Rate mine :)

> overalls
> trucker hat
> loafers

Don't forget to drive your pickup and fuck your sister, because inbreeding is the way to go.
>pic related is your average white male in america

Whatever it is that you learned from Veeky Forums, do the opposite. That's how you dress like a proper alt right

Liberals are such retarded cucks. Two thirds of the guys aren't even white

I need the picture of just the painting

you posted a picture of chris-chan who is trying to be a tranny and fell for the sjw narrative. nice try, though

I posted a pic of the average white male, and white males are betacucks. This is the main reason why alpha black men are breeding with white women at an astronomical rate in America.

Nice one m8.

How hard can one guy project

That said, who's the best dressed of the MDE boys? Gonna say Nick.

delet this

look at who he follows on twitter

all TheRightStuff.biz guys, Identity Evropa, a bunch of the big frog twitter guys, Ramzpaul, Vdare, Emily Youcis, Richard Spencer, Lawrence Murray, and MPC

he's at least very sympathetic to the alt-right

>high IQ

Most were overachievers in school, but are now without a sense of purpose.

This is hilarious. Only if it's not ironic, then I'm worried.

Probably not overachievers at school, because that would imply actual education and knowledge. I would say more that they are people who have higher IQ's, but just that and because of that they perceive themselves as superior.

people who are different are treated badly as they grow up

>that fucking hitler stache on kid on the far right

So like, uh, minorities? And maybe things would be better for them if they were treated better? Sounds like textbook liberalism. Don't let the /pol/tards hear any of that. Might think you're some kinda "cuck," bro.

care to explain this pic to me user

>on the far right
hehe

sorting motherfuckers out

full designer clothing in tapered but conservative cuts

top of the line haircut

immaculate grooming

5% body fat

HOW TO DRESS LIBERAL:

KMart/Walmart jeans
Gamestop tees
Fedora
Katana
"classy" target shoes
shitty haircut
virginity
bad teeth

Pretty sure he's a moderate, right leaning professor and he is trying to talk sense into all those kids

「>>“male“」

he's not leaning in any direction, he's just against totalitarianism

This dude knows what's up. Heil Hitler to that.

wtf i love hiler now

ask your mom to dress you

>Reply
cuck hunt t-shirt

Are you playing 5D chess or just too autismal to understand sarcasm? Why did I reply?

More like three thirds

>overachievers at school, because that would imply actual education and knowledge.
>and knowledge.
lmao, have you ever actually BEEN to college?

/pol/ user here

Alt-right isn't a single body and is made up of several sub-groups. Some of them may be hardcore /pol/ alt-right and some may be "alt-lite" which is more along the lines of /r/the_donald on reddit.

There is no definitive Alt-right. It consist of many different people with different views. They just hang on the common thread that they are in general pissed at globalism/multiculturalism and like Trump.

Your average normie Trump supporter is not Alt-right. Most of them have never even heard the term.

>/pol/ user here

Why any right-thinking person would self-apply "alt-right" is beyond me.

The alt-right is the FAR right. right-thinking doesn't necessarily mean alt-right, nor does wanting stricter immigration policy.

S-STOP!

So call it "far right". Or even just "right", since there's hardly an American "right" in existence which one could be "alternative" to.

("Conservatism" has always been irrelevant.)

Alt Righter pol fuckboi cucks are bad at dressing.

Look to RICHARD SPENCER AND HIS FASHY GOYS for alt right inspo.

I think it doesn't really matter what you call it honestly. Far right, alt right, really just synonymous

>So these guys will eventually not be alt-right? The men's rights and super anti-feminism stances are directly related and inversely proportional to how much pussy one is not getting.

Well, the muslims who blow themselves up in the hope of relieving their blues balls in paradise are not exactly feminists.

Thirst can be a great motivator if it's combined with pragmatism. If these incels continue meeting up in person, giving speeches and such, they will find a sense of place, get a little pride going on, have a posse, etc. Provided they don't blow themselves up, their dating prospects should rise dramatically.

wear carol christian poell listen to michael gira and shitpost frog memes on Veeky Forums.org/pol/

yankee doodles have got to be the stupidest species on the planet. they've got about a weeks worth of history and they've still managed to forget it

The first one to call the grassroots right movement "alt-right" was Milo. Do you really want that piece of shit to assign titles to you?

Keep Gira out of this.

I like Milo. And he isn't assigning anything to me.

>/pol/ user here

>belt not matching the suit
It's supposed to match the shoes you idiot.

>tfw you go Super Selfhating

My goal, both in aesthetics and mindset.
this is accurate

/pol/ drone basics

>a bunch of 15 year olds who worship $400 jeans and dressing like a jinco muslim trying to imply a board that changed a U.S. election is somehow pathetic

Sure buddy..

That's actually a really cool painting though, if someone knows where to get it please reply

Literally the same thing lol, even the most obese manlet on /pol/ would smash any of their skulls into pieces.

>Autists posting frogs on the internet is why disgruntled people in the rustbelt who lost their jobs voted for the person who they believe will get them employed again and not underlying economic conditions

Your goal is to look like a B-movie detective?

>he still doesn't believe in meme magic

Good, we can use another uncontested win in 2020. Keep underestimating Kek and you will never win again.

>denies /pol/ had a tangible effect on the vote when both the CIA and hillary clinton have labeled them as a threat directly, but it would be silly to directly refer to them as an anime imageboard so they fabricated "the alt-right"