Is Kanye Veeky Forums?

Apart from the yeezys.

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/02/17/yeezy-season-5-outfit-alternatives/
youtube.com/watch?v=NeGDS3zIsxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely, he has been at the forefront of urban fashion for a long time now. a real pioneer

during the yeezus era he def. was, really interesting style

nowadays its all sweatshirts and trackpants

No. he isn't even street. He grew up middle class. He's rude and has no taste.

>m i n i m a l i s m

He's too fat

He can be but then he pulls shit like that one fit with the fucking contacts.

???

Nothing about Kanye says minimalism. He has poor taste and poor impulse control and it shows in his work.

sometimes he is
sometimes he isnt

fuark thats actually a pretty nice fit

lel

lul

this is actually a sick fit

why is he not picking cotton?

He has a very oddly shaped head, I just can't get past it.

was in a near-fatal car crash and his jaw got reconstructed.

Xd nice /b/ro!

Well that explains it, poor guy.

I don't think he should continue to try and market high fashion, I think the lower end things will keep doing very well though and he should expand those. I don't like his stuff but I'm a grill and also not a fan of athleisure or celeb fashion crossovers. So I'm not the target market.

no he isn't fashionable

If he wants to continue as a fashion designer, he should get some advice from Karl Lagerfeld and other designer friends with actual talent and success. They are about the only ones who will be truthful with him at this point. You notice he does not ask their advice. Deep down he knows he's a fraud in fashion.

Right now he doesn't have the taste, training, artistry or talent he needs to succeed in fashion.

yeah, yeezy wouldn't be such a joke if it was priced a little bit cheaper than acne and what not

the quality is good on the pieces theyre just in general too shit to be paying high fashion prices for

Funny enough he has said he wants his clothing to be more affordable. He even went as far as to say he wants to create a 30 dollar sneaker that's cool.

Exactly and here is where his lack of knowledge shows clearly. Even if many HC designers don't drape or cut, (or finish), they know how to. Especially with knits, it's critical.

He absolutely should. He'd make far more money and fast fashion is more in line with his image and his hip-ness and new money. That sounds really snarky but he really needs to get right sized and come to terms with his (lack of) skills in this area, he's a music titan but a fashion baby. He's uncouth and gauche on purpose, he should go full force with that.

He's Veeky Forums in his own way desu.

>fish sticks

But I heard that he said it's just a rumor, brah.

>im a girl btw

highsnobiety.com/2017/02/17/yeezy-season-5-outfit-alternatives/

its actually not

Exactly, he is like Shia

Never compare Kanye to my Shia again.

ya shia is a cuck kanye isnt

HIS STUFF FOR APC WAS COOL AS HELL

HIS OWN COLLECTIONS NOW LOOK LIKE STUPID ~LATE 00's RICK OWENS KNOCK OFFs

he dresses really cool himself tho.

And I think living under a certain pressure from the wife and kids and work he does and making do with it is very blue-collar and relatable to a lot of people. I think that's Veeky Forums.

He suffers from Shia syndrome. His fits have no middle ground. They're either 10/10, or absolute dogshit.

Back before people were going full-autism over the Yeezy stuff, I copped some of the Season 1 clothing when it got reduced in price, and no word of a lie Anons - It's actually really nice stuff. Not worth the 600$+ for a sweat shirt with the sleeves cut off pricetag, but it's decent.

Yeezy shit doesn't deserve the level of hate it gets on Veeky Forums, and that's coming from someone who doesn't even like the shoes. 90% of Veeky Forums just say they don't like certain shit because that's the cool thing to di.

i think shia syndrome is just a byproduct of trying new things/being brave with fashion

everything he wears looks like shit, but it's definitely fashionable. In other words, if you dress like him some people will think it's cool.

This is his best fit ever.

What the shit?

>blue-collar
if you want to categorize by all means, fashion designers are pink-collars

you're only saying that because you're mad he's friends with Trump now

Friends with Trump
Has no taste.
I stand by that.

I don't think you know the definition of blue collar. Kanye's mom was a professor, he had a scholarship before he quit college. He may want or seem to project some blue collar values but I doubt he has ever lived that way, it's not what he comes from.

People have literally been saying it for years. I feel like more people should be critical of him supporting such a monumental national embarrassment, criminal and incompetent PoS as president desu. But objectively he's always had some ok moments and some cool pieces but he's far from a fashion icon or anything like that, in the future people will just look at him as a musician who tried to get into the fashion scene but wasn't really made out for it, his celebrity is the main reason he's had any success at all.

> criminal

try different sources other than Buzzfeed, CNN & MSNBC.

Shit. I think he's a retard, but nobody deserves this. It's a wonder he can live a normal life today. Most people receive some kind of life altering condition from a fracture like that.

I read largely conservative sources like the economist and forbes tyvm. If you don't think he's a criminal, you don't know how many times he's broken the law and been forced to settle or even lose cases. He has a past of discrimination and is very clearly violating the emoluments clause at the moment but the weak Republicans who hold the most power are trying to avoid independent investigation into his issues.

it's so easy to feed the sheeple their propaganda these days

I don't agree with the travel ban. Other than that, Trump is already the best president the US has seen in decades.

Trump is the one pushing propoganda and his supporters are the worst sheep our country has. He pushed a cabinet of corrupt and inept establishment leaders, oil execs and Wall Street influencers on us when he said he'd drain the swamp, he signed off on a travel ban and other orders he didn't read, he put a man who wants war with Iran and military intervention in the South China Sea on the security council and he is supposedly the one who drafted the atrocious travel ban. I literally cannot find a single good thing he's done so far, cutting spending is theoretically good but he's cutting programs that people rely on to survive, he's silencing scientists in the only way he can and gutting environmental agencies which lines up with his policy of sucking the oil industry's cock, he appointed someone who opposes the existence of the EPA to head the EPA... trump is a national embarrassment and the only way you could think otherwise is if you're browsing Breitbart and /pol/ in which case you should probably end your life because you're the cancer that's pushing this country off a cliff. Trump caters to the stupid, the stupid who want to boil down nuanced issues they don't understand and blame the problems on immigrants, muslims, etc and spend 25+ billion building a wall that won't protect American jobs and will do far to protect people from drug related violence than simply legalizing pot (which would create economic growth unlike the wall). The wall will also work to kill off several species, but again that aligns with his anti-environment stances, I don't understand why the alt-right have so much contempt for the planet they live on and the majority of people in our country.

So you would have preferred Killary and thus perpetuate the same old, endless Jew cycle? You and I know that she would have been the much worse option. Say what you want, but Trump is shaking shit up for the first time since the 70s. You're just mad because he's a self financed criminal, and not fully sponsored by Shlomo.

>Create thread to talk about Kanyes fashion sense
>Derailed into some autistic Shillary vs Drumpf discussion
Seriously, /pol/ crossboarders need to fuck off.

Yes he is. Look at all the clothe shops now. Half of it is camouflage and khaki colors that he was promoting for several years by now. Wait for another few years and you'll see a nowadays L clothe sized as S, cuz now he's doing the oversized shit.

season two was impressive by many standards of high fashion. just because he has celebrity status doesn't mean you can ignore the objectively aesthetically pleasing result of his (i have my doubts about it being his) creation.

the palette he used for his first two seasons was tonally cohesive and interesting, and he used modern tropes to the benefit of his specific brand. As someone who keeps an eye on fashion week shows and hasn't listened to one of his albums since graduation, I can honestly say that his line fits well within the pool modern designers. Not really Miyake, Kawakubo or Margiella, but very good none the less.

Late registration was his best album btw

youtube.com/watch?v=NeGDS3zIsxU

His color palette is marginally similar to rick but the similarities end there. Rick is most definitely avant-garde while Kanye pulls from streetwear in every design he produces.

Trump is a jew.

>I don't like his stuff but I'm a grill and also not a fan of athleisure or celeb fashion crossovers
good for you

Maybe if people in your country weren't complete morons you wouldn't have had to choose between these two during the 2nd turn. In no civilized place any of them would have gone past the 1rst one :)

lets b real the us election system is a fucking joke

He's short with short limbs so he looks like a chunky lil meatball :3

Was he Veeky Forums back in 2007? Not really but it's been an improvement since those days

Can someone ID those shoes?

based

>The wall will also work to kill off several species
HAHAHAHA, most of your post was typical liberal whining but this is a new one, it made me lol

I'm offended that you think you can pull them off.

How dare you.

visvim shaman

I cosign this

I just wanna know what they are, I'm a floridafag I wouldn't ever bother copping shoes that thick

thanks.

election system is not a joke btw

OH WOW SO EDGY AND RACIST XD

Not in the least.

His music is better than his fashion, and his music is, for the most part, fucking trash.
A man absolutely devoid of talent.

It's like he buys clothes from renowned designers, but doesn't know what to do with them.

Fuck off hypebeasts.

>he dresses really cool himself tho

>user simply asks if a person is Veeky Forums
>F-F-FUCK OFF HYPEBEASTS! >THUPREME IS FOR KIDS

>College dropout
>Late registration
>Graduation
>My beautiful dark twisted fantasy
>Yeezus
>Life of Pablo
Excuse me sir?
As for his fashion, I love it. It's very unique, just what I adore about him anyway.

Finally a post like this.

That girl on his left look tacky.

>not listing his best album
ok