Why don't we start a Veeky Forums hedge fund?

Why don't we start a Veeky Forums hedge fund?

Would you give any of these retards your money?

underperforming the market as a business strategy

>shorting our own stock after IPO

Why a hedge fund in particular?

We could make a penny stock index

With over ten stocks entering or exiting daily

because most people on here are fucking idiots?

The hardest part of starting a hedge fund is getting money from investors.

Who on earth would give money to a Veeky Forums hedge fund?

Because it's halal. We pay no interest.

why haven't nerds built more derivative investments instruments that trade in cryptocurrencies?
>math is work
>lack of liquidity
>most anons are crooks?
I dunno Op. go ahead and try it

We just make sure the money retains it's value, so wealthy Muslims won't get poorer.
The remaining profit will be used to future-proof our product and support Islamic charities, like helping poor Syrian refugees in Turkey.

Now we only have to find a noble Sheik to give us his money.

if they would care about rapefugees they would do something to help them. kek

Not a bad Idea

There was a thread a few months ago with someone putting 500 in his robinhood account and letting /biz pick his trades. That was the closest /biz came to being a fund

that sounds like fun

I'd rather throw darts at the Wall Street Journal stock pages.

because you're all a bunch of wankers

because of the lack of money and knowledge. the few people here with any real professional experience in markets wouldnt join since they have better things to do anyway.

>Nobel
>sheiks

Wew

the producers type scam? we can only win by failing. i like it.

Id throw a few bucks in just to see what would happen.

someone step up with a face and a social media profile, and offer to operate the fund. If I like what I see ill put some money in.

>Why don't we throw money in a void that a couple of scrawny faggots will steal and blow on esoteric imaginary coins worth microscopic fractions of a cent

Sounds great!

>tfw as long as we're sufficiently uncorrelated with the S&P, financial institutions will use us as a hedging instrument.

A Hedgefund with coins. It should consist entirely on all kind of coins

A very brave bunch of anons would have to leave the comfort of anonymity to do so. What professional wants to be ousted as a chronic biz shitposter?

What's the derivative market like for bitcoins? It just occurred that if you really wanted to scheme you could bet against the currency while bitcoin mining and then release a fuckton of coins just to inflate the market.

i kinda like this....