You guys know jack shit about fashion, love pol

you guys know jack shit about fashion, love pol

>posts WWII nazi uniforms spam almost every single day
>you guys know jack shit about fashion
m'kay

But being over weight, wearing fake hair, having a horrible tan, making peace with Jews, and supporting the LGBT is?

>he thinks WW2 nazi uniforms dont look good

what kind of retarded are you?

False, new male
Proof?

LGBT is always Veeky Forums

The common Veeky Forums lurker

>But being over weight, wearing fake hair, having a horrible tan, making peace with Jews, and supporting the LGBT is?

is what?

Does /pol/ like Trump? It doesn't seem like they do, like I don't think they force it down everyone's throat enough

hey did you know that we like trump? im not sure if you realize that or not but we like trump

and? are you gonna wear that shit on street?

Nazis were Veeky Forums as fuck, their uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss for fuck's sake

sure if i had a full one. i would cause im not a feminized pussy nu male like most guys on

funny, months ago i read on your containment board that you guys don't even dare to wear Trump's hat on street because of your 'muh nigga violence'

>i read one opinion in a single thread therefor it is the majority of the boards opinion

Stop spreading this misinformation and look up Karl Diebisch

not only one opinion, but whatever suits you. hope i'll see an Internet article on you with the nazi uniform then.

I wear my hat proudly in my liberal as fuck state.

No shit, you talk about cops more than than anything

AHAHHAHAHAHA

alright i just want to make sure you realize we like trump, i know it can be very hard for some people to understand that but we do in fact like trump

well then, can you prove to that there were comments on peeps that don't dare to wear the hat? namely California and New York are the main areas

>fashion is entirely about what you can wear on the street in any city
fuck me

i imagine you that once your work is done, you prepare to change into SS uniform and start shitposting? or cosplaying?

Be prepared to get labelled as an Untermensch by your fellow /pol/licks then :)