Really want to be a model

>really want to be a model
>have good looking androgynous face, fair skin, thick hair, perfect teeth
>5,9
WHY

Do a blog, be a facemodel or something, become an actor maybe?
You can use your beauty without modeling.

You can become a famous actor and then star in tv commercials and be in lots of photo shoots, you'll basically be a model then.

Go to Veeky Forums to complain about your height

Move to China.

>only one chance at life
>you end up as a manlet

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

>6'1
>slim
>andro
>pretty as hell
>long face with prominent features
>kyphosis in upper back that is just bad enough to be visible in tshirts

just end it all now family

Daily reminder that 6'3" is the manlet cutoff point

literally me

Bad posture can be fixed. The first thing to do is to remember to have shoulders back, bottom in and to look forward instead of at the floor. It's quite common with people who are over 6' because you have to look down a lot.

>height 6'2"
>Skinny muscle build
>Strong jawline
>green eyes
>good hairline
>5 inch dick

>no cheekbones
So close

>It's quite common with people who are over 6'
So why are you telling this to me.

Cheekbones aren't necessary for modelling

Someone 5'9 and under typed this

he he he he he!

What makes somebody modelesque?

Young
Young looking
Over 6'1 (absolutely necessary)
Lean physique
Broad shoulders
Feminine but austere face
Good jawline
Not balding
Perfect skin
Perfect teeth

>5 inch dick

Facial genetics are more important than height you faggot. Stop letting these losers bring you down and grow some fucking balls while you're at it. Christ you millennials make me want to vomit.

models aren't supposed to have big dicks idiot

Just don't turn around?

>6'3
>thick wavy hair
>good eyebrows
>168lbs and strong
>nice jaw and chin
>dark brown eyes despite all my brothers and sisters having steel blue...
>somewhat of a double chin
thanks dad...

Literally perfect in my eyes except one thing...
>tfw scoliosis
6'0 rn without a curved spine. I was so close.

>6'1"
>lean muscle build
>blonde/blue eyes
>strong jaw
>carved out cheekbones
>straight teeth
>clear face
>psoriasis

Fuck this gay earth god is dead

If it's just the red patches you might have chance but crusty skin is pretty gross.

>weak chin
>finally be able to cover it with beard at 25
>go bald by 28

FUCK
THIS
GAY
EARTH

a curved spine cannot be fixed with posture exercises my man

>6'2
>long neck
>great jaw
>great cheekbones
>great eyes
>160 lbs
>receding hairline
>bad lookin nose
>still made 20k from modelling in december/january

just because you have one or two bad features doesn't mean you're not model material lol. just be confident amigos.

>6'0"
>fat/bearmode (219lb)
>decent jawline
>brown eyes
>thick, bushy eyebrows (still pluck them sometimes tho)
>generally a masculine face structure
>healthy, thick, clean hair
>5in cock
famalamborgini pls bring in the tortellini

fug i meant "fat/husky"

None of you insecure faggots are posting pics because you know aren't actually as good looking as you describe.

>this

>if anyone on Veeky Forums claims to be model-tier, but doesn't post an accompanying photo, they are not model tier

>the hardest thing about being a model isn't being attractive, it's dealing with the exposure, yours sincerely, a model

> 6'2"

> Broad shoulders, slim build

> Great, thick hair

> Kind of a soft face (girls call me "cute" rather than "hot")

> Olive skin

> Big brown eyes

> Good sturdy Roman nose

>Perfect teeth

> I dress well (according to girls)

> Deep voice

> Play multiple instruments very well, sing, and produce music

Pic related it's me pls validate

Numale/10

leave this poor kid alone what did he ever do to you

he begged for approbation, this isn't tinder, i dont give a fuck for people trying to prove themselves to a computer

All true except for "slim build", you're a stump

This is not a rate thread, it's a feels thread for failed models.

>if anyone on Veeky Forums claims to be model-tier, but doesn't post an accompanying photo, they are not model tier
>yours sincerely, a model
>doesn't post a pic of himself
Irony

hey friendo people on here call me slp user if you must know my identity, but i'd rather spend my time helping people and discuss things than brag about myself, i mean do you really care who i am?

also for the record, my point was that a lot of people on here post describing their physicality and ask "could i be a model" as though agencies don't actually look at pictures of people, they only go by statistics.

my point was that if you are scared of posting yourself on here, scared of your image being beyond your control, you're not suitable for you to go out, be dressed in weird clothes, be photographed doing weird things by people you don't know, and it end up in places you can't control

I'm 6'2", how exactly is that stumpy?

>play multiple instruments

irrelevant

>have deep voice

irrelevant

>i dress well

irrelevant

>perfect teeth, nose

irrelevant

>big brown eyes

this is a flaw

>olive skin

this is a flaw

>kind of a soft face

this is a flaw

>broad shoulders

this is a flaw

>slim build

this is a lie

>only one youth
>waste it on an imageboard complaining about your height

>6'1
>ridiculous cheekbones + jawline

come at me

>what is the spine brace in the picture

Also most faggots online self diagnose so they don't have to face the fact it's there fault they appear to have a bad spine. Dude probably just hunches.

I'll come on you, but post pic first

>broad shoulders
>this is a flaw
>t. weak shoulderlet

broad shoulders and slim body isn't a flaw, but this man is lying about his "broad shoulders, slim build"

he has broad shoulders, broad build, this is a flaw.

You look weak in every aspect of your life and it disgusts me

>5 inch dick
you say that like it's a good thing

For a model it is

>t. user of insecurity central a.k.a Veeky Forums

You just can't make this shit up

>6'6
>am not autstitc enough to post a pros/cons characteristic list, in a somewhat feeble attempt to pretend i'm not as insecure as i really am

how? you won't be getting much modelling work if you erect the entire time, so why does the size of your dick matter??

you could easily get 5'11 with surgery, and then you could pretend to be 6'0.

t. 5'6

>Not btfoing the other models with your 10 inch shlong

>Over 6'1 (absolutely necessary)
there are so many example disproving this
why would you even emphasise it

The bulge is detrimental

God damn this thread is pathetic, op I'm 5'10" and I model on the side, usually just a shoot or two a month, it doesn't matter unless your trying to be on the runway

Sucks to be you my man

For real tho, I know 6ft isn't shit, but are there models for runaway at 6ft?

scouted by modeling agency online twice

they told me they were no longer interested when they found out im only 5'10

yeah 6'0 is fine, i really ought to stress that your height isn't as important as your "look", if you're smaller but you really fit their bill, they'll take you, height isn't so important as people think, people assume they like all the guys to be the same height, which is kind of true, but they pick who they like, and their heights will vary

>calling yourself pretty as hell
jeez my man

where do u live op, im a photographer and i'll take ur cute pix and u can get instagram famous

Local fashion weeks might be able to use you if you live in a smaller area that still is big enough to have a fashion week. I've seen some shortages of male models for these. The requirements aren't as strict.

5'9 is around average in Anglosphere nations so height-wise you are good to go with about half of all women.
If you're handsome you can go into the "danger zone" and maybe even girls taller than you.

I wouldn't recommend that, though. Go for around 5'4.5.

can i ask someone who wants to be a model this question:

how do you think it would improve your life if you were a model? regardless of whether or not you have the "requirements" ie; height etc

More money, more in contact with fashion, occasional free clothes

ok but consider where you live, if you don't live in either paris, london or ny, you aren't going to earn any money even if you do become a model, also only girls get free clothes. guys have to steal clothes to get them free

>you aren't going to earn any money even if you do become a model
What does this mean? Of course they pay you.

no this is what i mean, agencies don't pay you shit, clients pay you. agencies get you to work and work and work for free until some a client pays you

each time you work for free, you lose money, and when you get paid, 25 or 50% goes to agency(ies), and then also getting your ass to the paying job

it really doesn't pay as much as people think, if you're not where the paying jobs are, you lose a lot of money. I live in london, all the jobs in London are editorials, they dont pay shit, you have to go to paris to earn, then you get ripped by 2 agencies, pay travel, have to pay to live in paris, then you convert your earnings and you have even less

the reason why models get paid what they do is because they get ripped off and exploited

dude if people are making 80 grand a year in halifax nova scotia id say theres a scene for models just about anywhere

>want to be a model
>6 foot 2
>Ugly
WHY

Nah 6'0 is ok

Yeah you missed the part where you need a good looking face

I have a strong jawline and high cheekbones but i still have baby fat on my face.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should just not go to a scam agency.

>6'1"
>lean muscle build
>blonde/blue eyes
>strong jaw
>carved out cheekbones
>straight teeth
>clear face

>8 inch dick
i have a fucking bulge in everything i wear fuck this gay earth

The spine is supported by muscles you weak faggot.

i'm not in a scam money, and believe me i've made more money than 90% of models will ever hope to make, however you are incredibly naive if you don't believe that all agencies won't take every opportunity to profit from you, which they do