Has being Veeky Forums helped you attract the opposite gender whether it was your intention or not

has being Veeky Forums helped you attract the opposite gender whether it was your intention or not

I definitely get more attention from girls in a "hey user you look good today" but honestly I get those comments more from guys than girls

Bitches were attracted to me decades before fa existed

Yes, I get compliments on my fits regularly now and have noticed girls checking me out when they think I'm not looking.

hahahahahahaha

you better at least be 6 foot 2 and good looking otherwise this is just delusional

No. To normalfags you're not fashionable unless you're just trendy. So I never get compliments from them. But I still do from patricians every once in a while.

When I'm walking around campus I notice girls checking my fits out, along with the other Veeky Forums looking dudes.

I don't think I'm conventionally attractive in any sense but I think I look somewhat out of the ordinary so folks look occasionally. I wish they didn't, but that's the price of dressing how I want to.

post fit my dude

>I wish they didn't,
holy shit. you are such a pretentious faggot.

>somewhat out of the ordinary
t. docs and turtlenecks

yes but not because of clothing.
i followed tips on improving facial aesthetics (mewing, skin-care, reduciing bf%), hair and excersing and it helped a lot

I have seen people check my fits, female and male.

I have bad acne and I'm short so the girls I want never pay me any attention. Fat girls and older women give me looks like they want to rape me but I'm not interested.

No one wants an acne ridden teenager

You must be fat and old

unless it's acne studios kek

No one wants anyone with acne, period.

not that I know of but its making the same sex way more aggressive which wasn't what I was looking for. Im not good with people btw.

The vast amount of people at me college wear sweatpants/hoodie, or basketball shorts/hoodie almost constantly, so I get a lot of looks being one of the few people actually somewhat put together. I have no idea if it's good or bad looks, but it feels nice, and apparently a bunch of tumblr girls want to fuck me.

I'll tell you this before you learn the hard way: "tumblr girls" are just girls that didn't match up to "mainstream" social media standards, so they just went down one notch. tumblr girls would be the girls on snapchat wearing victoria secret pink if they were just a bit better looking.

theyre also usually more boring. avoid them

what kind of worthless ass college do you go to

Maybe like 30 years ago but not now

Oh yeah don't worry I've had my run ins with then and avoid them like the plague. They're all crazy as hell and try to ruin your life if you don't do exactly what they want. I somehow have a skill at unintentionally attracting them and it's awful. Thank you for the heads up anyway. Hopefully people will read it and learn.
A small sports focused college in a fly over state. All my friends are Chad tier, and couldn't care less about how they dress cause they don't need it to get girls. It's actually a lot of fun here with em. We do well for ourselves

I can definitely tell that I attract more attention from girls than most of my mates. Shame I'm a fag

yeah but its mostly from tumblr girls and they're pretty boring to talk with

girls don't care about fashion, but some gays tried to awkwardly flirt with me because of my clothes

yes, but i'll never get chads attention