How does this man go from fighting Russia in the 90s to the president of Chechnya and Putin's main bitch?

How does this man go from fighting Russia in the 90s to the president of Chechnya and Putin's main bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goONVV106hc
google.com/search?q=Kadyrov&tbm=nws
youtu.be/oJhDHmY4pqU?t=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oil money.

>Putin's main bitch
Other way around.

Money.
Or maybe he became a Russiaboo like Stalin. It's nothing strange.

The fact that the separatist movement got hijacked by a bunch of islamist nuts didn't help either. Russia exploited the shit out of that fracturing.

How so?

Isn't this dude Islam as fuck?

Is Ramzan the single most powerful man in the history of humanity?

Is anyone here knowledgeable about this guy that could give us some nice information? he seems pretty badass whenever i read about some of his stuff.

No but he does have the best Instagram.

>Russia gibs moni constantly
>Chechnya is essentially monoethnic
>The whole republic is so much of his bitch federals don't operate there, the only place in Russia where that happens

"""Losing""" the war was the best thing that happened to Kadyrov and his cronies.

>Chechens fight for independence and win
>Russia comes back for round 2
>They decide to play it smarter and bribe one of the powerful clans headed by Akhmad Kadyrov, ex-chief mufti of Ichkeria, to use them as a foothold
Then his son (who may or may not have killed his first Russian at the age of 16) himself starts ruling and enjoying his life to the max. Nowadays Russians are basically afraid of Chechens.

What's his estimated KD ratio?

dunno lol but have some chechen-russian war

After the first chechen war they got more or less de facto independence but not de jure. His father was part of it.

Then islamists take over chechnya and invade other parts, like dagestan etc. basically go full ISIS caliphate mode before ISIS was popular.

His father did not want to go full ISIS and hence switched sides. Then they kill his father. And so it's obvious Ramzan will be pro-russia.

That's how i remember the story, too lazy to look it up.

Why was he so right bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=goONVV106hc

Why does he look like a dwarf from LOTR?

It's called being corrupt and power-hungry.

based

Bruh lets roast this nigga.

Deep.

>Other way around.
>this is what mountain niggers actually believe

>How so?
google.com/search?q=Kadyrov&tbm=nws

the russian federation spends more money on chechnya than any other province

>implying

>>Russia gibs moni constantly
>>Chechnya is essentially monoethnic
>>The whole republic is so much of his bitch federals don't operate there, the only place in Russia where that happens

Nice bait

>Nowadays Russians are basically afraid of Chechens.

Russians cucked them so hard it wasn't even funny 1998-2002.

That english translation is so fucking shitty, They've skipped over a third of the things he said.

Putin did it smart unlike the dumb Ameritards

Americans in Iraq

>Hur Dur they mooslim so HUR DUR

Putin in Chechenya.

>As long as your not aggressive toward us you can do whatever you want.

>(citation needed)

Pimps break off their main bitches the most. You would know that if you spent time in the skreets.

Sure is Olgino ITT.

The first battle of Grozny the Russian armored vehicles and tanks drove into the city in big lines to show off their prowess and shock and awe the people into laying down their weapons.

The Chechens just blew up the first and last armored vehicles in each line so everyone was trapped and turned the streets into a slaughterhouse.
Firing down from every window on every main street and up from every basement on the Russians scattering out of their trapped vehicles.

But after that they got BTFO?

russians lmao

Obligatory.

youtu.be/oJhDHmY4pqU?t=23

>Chechen: Alik, while it's not too late, tell your guys to retreat. Don't do this, don't do this. In any case, Alik, you and I will die. What's the point of all of this? Who will win from this? You and I will not win from this, understand? If we or I catch you in action, I won't show you mercy, just like you won't, understand? It's better if you come to me as a guest. Retreat your guys. Have pity for their mothers, have pity for your guys, retreat them. Give the order.

>Alik: I'm not that big of a boss to give such orders.

>Chechen: Alik, understand me clearly, from my heart I wish that you survive this, but you better leave.

>Alik: I don't have such a choice. I have orders and I will obey them in any case.

im going to go out on a limb and say that he was only an agitator to get a little slice of power without needing any actual merit

this nigger betrayed chechnya