Manlet Fashion General (MFG)

5'7" MAX
Inspo and tips.

Here is the first time, do a pinroll or boot tuck to create an attractive taper, don't wear straight legged pants with a cuff, ever. Pic related of it being done right.

make sure to cop a pair of drop crotch joggers

they accentuate the length of your torso and make you look taller

5'10 dude here. That's probably the only tip anyone needs to know.

Don't wear baggy jeans, always tapered or skinny.

Nope

Never do pinroll or boot tuck if you are short. This must be a troll thread

wrong
cuffs look awful

When will they LEARN

I dunno, the boots are too high for my liking. Kinda makes him look a bit stumpy actually. Manlets shouldn't wear boots with shaft higher than 6" anyway, let alone wear them with pants tucked into them.

t. 5'6" manlet

>that right foot
wtf is that kate from kates playground?

Another tip is to wear cropped bombers and not long coats. It makes us look more proportional.

>manlet general
>5'7" MAX

try 6 foot retard

>5'7" MAX
I thought this was a manlet general, not literal midgets

wear full yohji and be a big drapy blob like me

t. 5'5"

5'8" here, 5'9" with shoes... I'm safe :-)

fucking this

kys you fucking manlet!

I would say if you're on a college campus and you see what the "cool asian kids" are wearing, don't wear that. They always bitch about being unable to get laid so I guess it's really not working for them.

So I guess i shouldn't wear Anti Social Social club

My coworker is one of those qt art hoe types that majors in fashion, the girls at her school have a running joke about " secret short asian fashion club" where they all wear those hoodies.

Holy shit is this a thing? I know three short rich Asian dudes that wear the anti social social club

Reminder that art hoes are just less attractive Instagram whores who couldn't measure up to Stacy so they went for an "alternative aesthetic". It's beyond boring.

Oh yeah dude, they're savage af. I always joke with her about "the club". She'd go on dates and I'd call it "Dinner at the club" because they always wanna flex their shitty paychecks and allowances, so it was always a free meal for her.

Everyone is boring, stop kidding yourself.

I saw a short Asian guy at my college in assc and ramones lmao

Cuffed pants look fine on 5'7 and up guys my dude

Lol no, looking like you have short legs won't make you look taller.

This is just not true.

Before some stupid manlet commits a terrible mistake.

>do a pinroll or boot tuck to create an attractive taper

That just makes your legs look shorter.

>don't wear straight legged pants with a cuff, ever.

That's actually right, if you cuff straight legged pants you'll look like a kid wearing his dad's jeans. Just hem your jeans if they are too long.

> make sure to cop a pair of drop crotch joggers they accentuate the length of your torso and make you look taller

Just no.

Buy mid rise pants, never low rise. (idk about high rise)

>Manlets shouldn't wear boots with shaft higher than 6" anyway

this

>Another tip is to wear cropped bombers and not long coats. It makes us look more proportional.

Good tip.

Only works if asian or extremely attractive.

shit, forgot to tag the quoted posters

Advice for 6'1''?

pic related inspo for you lil guys

Lmao at the savage midget hate itt
They never learn...

manlet inspo thread? manlet inspo thread

lmao isnt this faggot a reddit mfa mod?

Stalin was literally 5'1"

>those gook girls in the
back laffing at his height

honestly man if you're a manlet your only chance of ever appearing fashionable is to have an insane level of IDGAF attitude. Dress however you want, wear some wildass shit, exude confidence in everything. This doesn't mean you should dress like a fucking clown though, self awareness is KEY here

Look at yung lean for example, he's a fucking dwarf and he looks fucking fantastic.

There's also that whole GoT quote about wearing you insecurites like armour.

Also do under no circumstances wear rick if you're a manlet, i've seen it and felt deep empathy.

i think the farthest one is a half nigger, check that hairline

>yung lean for example
>he looks fucking fantastic

oh boy

>yung lean looks fucking fantastic

wrong
cuffs do not look awful

tuck your shirts in

just hem your pants retard

because the cuffs don't look bad enough to justify it

That background seems so familiar. Is that in Astoria, Queens?

t. manlet

fuck manlets btw

Almost everything posted in this thread is conditional. The only things I really agree with one hundred percent are not wearing drop crotch and not cuffing straight legged pants.

Most everything posted here has to do with proportions and if you can master the ideas there you can fuck around to make cool fits regardless of your height.

Tall boots can look dope if you wear a cropped jacket and non-retarded (low-rise or drop crotch) bottoms. Tucking is fine too if the pants and boots are slim enough. The idea is to elongate the leg shape, which a slim profile does. The reason most people fuck up is because they wear super chunky boots like Docs and on top of that pair them with skinnies or some shit, which just highlights the ridiculous chunky nature of the boots.

Rick makes so many different pieces that a 'no rick' rule is ridiculous. Just use common sense and don't wear shit like prisoners or pods.

That dude only looks passable because the photo is taken at an upward angle and the cuffing is near invisible. It'd still look much better if the pants were hemmed.

Confidence is nice but it's not a free pass to dress ridiculous or to ignore your body type.

t. 6' 3'' actually

I like the video where he fights the guy for the broom. Rest in Peace little turk.

>Tall boots can look dope if you wear a cropped jacket and non-retarded (low-rise or drop crotch) bottoms
I'm gonna have to disagree with this. Tall boots effectively shortens your leg from the "knee break" downwards. No amount of cropped jacket and mid-to-high rise pants will mask that. If you're a manlet like me, don't ever let your footwear cover half of your lower leg. Pic related.