W2C GENERAL

saw no w2c thread in the catalog so let's start
w2c the jacket chance is wearing?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-dunk-lux-low-mens-shoe/pid-11555640/pgid-11374811
youtube.com/watch?v=yej9nXMwWdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the noose store

Some champion hoodie? Mad ugly too.

Damn, is this really what ya'll look up to these days? Don't get me wrong, "fashion" is subjective and all, but surely there's a better style you can strive for than cheap rapper imitation.

w2c the rose colored ones.

That's Nike dunk artic orange. Hit up unkwn.com while you still can

Thanks senpai, don't see it on the site though.

w2c nice linen shirts for the summer

I'm looking for a pair of pants that are loosish at the top and taper down to a slim leg.
the fabric should be nonrestictive so probably somehting with elastan.

black and minimalistic styling would be appreciated.

U N I Q L O

I'm in need of assistance. I summon you, user. Help me in my time of need.

Basically, I want these shoes real bad (pic related). The site I was gonna get then from is out of stock in my size. Where can I get them from? They're the Supra men's society II in white/ecru. These or anything very similar please.

w2c

W2C jacket on the left

it's just a double rider m8

please do not get these, please, theyre so ugly, I bought a bunch of supras when getting into fashion and regretted them so quickly, trust me supras are always a no

grailed, depop or palace talk on facebook, legit one of the ugliest fucking palace pieces there is

t-thanks, y-you too

W2c glasses

I'll take your word for it

W2c Cuba Gooding Jrs shirt

uniqlo doesnt have any linen pants, will that change before summertime

Anyone know where I can find mint and off-white (eggshell, cream, whatever) sweaters for >$50

Reeee why are Margiela's black GATs sold out everywhere? Aren't they basic stuff in any damn collection?

w2c pants

w2c a mockneck tee like this? ive literally looked every fucking where and i cant find any like it.

pls pls pls help

honestly just get a pair of 501's (vintage if you're savvy) and if need be get them tailored just a bit

W2c white pants? No seriously

What's the deal with hispanics and hanging keys from belt loops

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-dunk-lux-low-mens-shoe/pid-11555640/pgid-11374811
no clue why he's redirecting you to some third party reseller site when they have them on the official nike store

thank you!

it's convenient and comfy

i-is this really a spic thing? I just think it's comfy...

These shoes

Every cholo I've ever seen has had a keyring from their belt loop or on a laniard that is visible.

maybe move out of the ghetto then

Check out fast fashion stores
> ASOS
> Zara
I'm sure there's plenty. I have a drop shoulder one from ASOS, but I think your pic related is much nicer.

i've checked every high end and fast fashion i could think of, even tried fucking macy's and had 0 luck. my best bet would be some indie type store like from the one i posted but i don't know that many and searching them is really hard. i'm like honestly fucking desperate right now for a shirt like that one

Todd Snyder

hey Veeky Forums, i saw this girl wearing a parka and I've been obsessed with it ever since but can't seem to find it anywhere. It was kinda short for a parka, ended just bellow her butt.

The outer material was denim, washed red and the inside was lined with white fur. It was hooded as well.

Does someone have any idea where i could find this?

w2c cropped jeans like pic related?

>buy jeans
>get them hemmed

Still nothing?

Try asking for WHITE JEANS from your local fashion store

W2C small ribbed wool beanie? (black)

So far every brand I've checked out only does them in every colour except for fucking black.

are you braindead

Are you? there's a difference between folding a beanie up and having the top look like garbage and an actual small beanie

fucking hell
buy a beanie hat
put it on your head
roll it up above your ears like the dumb wburg wannabe you are and get cold
pull it down so it stays tight
you can't be over fifteen

Stop posting.

MKI possibly

is it really that hard to tell anyone w2c the shit they looking for? fashion is clearly subjective im not trying to look up to any rapper but i really thought the jacket was cool anyways

asos has some pretty good mini beanies

any brands with similar jackets? i want to buy this but maybe there are other ones out there that i like even better. below 200€ if possible

I actually have but most places don't have any and it's irratating. Anything similar to pic tho?

what kind of Adidas are these

W2c men's version of this or similar?

pants (pls)

Flystepper 2k3

Fuck, better pic here

I think those are from I Love Ugly. If not, they carry similar pants.

W2C this cardigan or something similar?

KITH NYC Denim Mercer II in paisley

but it's from 2014 so gl my dude

WTC BLACK SWEATER WITH TIGHTISH COLLAR FOR NOT RAPE PRICES

FORGOT PIC

SOMETHING LIKE THIS

found on grailed for like $40, thanks a bunch brah

Not sure if they'd still be in stock, but I had purchased white Chinos from Uniqlo and I was very satisfied with the look and fit. This was in 2015, but if they're available now I'd say give it a try.

Cargo pants of jackets

w2c a hoodie with a vertical stripe on the hood like this?

I'm not a Supreme head and I don't even own any Supreme, but I would buy this one.

But it doesn't have to be this one, any other hoodies with a similar design I'd be interested in.

(although if you know where I can find a Supreme one please let me know, can't find it anywhere, even for meme prices...)

i fw the vision

Huh m8?

He wants to link and build

sounds like he's not trying to link and build

w2c these joggers?

w2c Kojima's jumper?

the shirt looks like he about to go skydiving, nice joggers tho

Can anyone ID his shirt?

autists have a hard time comprehending other people are multifaceted or can change..

Where can i find the shirt or something similar?

This is like Indians and Hispanics wearing Polo shirts with abnormally large logos

He's wearing a collared shirt under it :\

longline muscle shirt?

this is the cringiest pic i've ever seen. Somehow this handsome muscular man looks completely retarded

this is the reason why Veeky Forums hates Veeky Forums

Fucking trash

lmao my bad man. didn't mean to post your pictures. I like the jacket btw

that sounds kinda nice

Patrik Ervell had some great ones last season

check grailed, got mine for 250 USD

Try the bathroom section at IKEA you retarded fuck.

W2c jeans that fit like this

her jacket

it's an m-65
I got mine at an antique store for 20 bucks
or try milsurp or thrift stores

W2C jacket?

w2c this in europe

W2c whole outfit,what is He wearing

w2c one of the jackets from the video, or something that looks like it
youtube.com/watch?v=yej9nXMwWdg

replica ofcourse. could aslo be the real deal but cheaper brand

woops, forgot pic