Post effay waterbottle/mugs

post effay waterbottle/mugs

Other urls found in this thread:

mizulife.com
sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1c4WZFFXXXXcQbXXXq6xXFXXXs/200289526/HTB1c4WZFFXXXXcQbXXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=YWzv7uEN2Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a fucking waterbottle

What's the best size for a hydro flask?

I HAVE THE BOTTLE DEPICTED IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THIS POST —ONE OF THE BETTER BOTTLES IN THE MARKET.

enjoy your xenoestrogens

21oz
I bought a us ski team one from llbean and its miles better than some run-of-the-mill I bought on amazon

jokes aside, i like it better than some of the other options

mizulife.com

enjoy your dihydrogen monoxide

Is there anything like that but without the stupid logo? Is there a way to remove the logo on that bottle (without damaging it)?

Anything glass is good. Anything not glass is for gays.

Glass is too heavy, messy and dangerous if it breaks, it also it doesn't keep drinks hot/cold as insulated water bottles.

Shit probably wears off with regular use and washings.

the best

Have one of those glass double walled ones for grandpastyling tea, looks a bit autistic but I have tea related autism

The GOAT and only qt™ approved bottle

>not drinking from a new VOSS water bottle everyday

poorfags leave

I have this and a big Nalgene that has some stickers on it.

Nalgene masterrace reporting in

This nigger knows what's up. Except I just reuse my voss bottle. Damn, that's good value.

Jesus fuck, I wanted one of these, but they're expensive and shipping costs are ridiculous.

What do you think about this one?
I need one for my Huel, and this one is on discount, so I might get it.

They're not that expensive, considering how long you'll have one, and if you drink water a lot, how often you'll save money by not buying bottled water.

One of the best reasons to get a reusable bottle is to avoid BPAs and phytoestrogens. Also for the me the mouth of Voss bottles is impractical and causes spilling. It also doesn't close tightly enough to make me want to put it in a bag.

Are they paying you to carry that logo? Also that bottle lid will accumulate mold in no time.

Way to choose the worst colourway though.

Surprised no one has mentioned industry fav bkr

>to avoid BPAs and phytoestrogens
That's why I like the voss bottles and glass bottles in general so much. There's none of that. And because it's 1ltr large. I don't notice any difficulties drinking out of it and I don't store it in a bag.

Bout to cop this one. Good colorway?

These aren't always great around the seam. I like the solid colours best, but at least people will know you got a limited edition Swell bottle. I don't know if it'll feel dated in a few years.

wow u guys are retards
pls kys

>These aren't always great around the seam.
True, but I love the color scheme of it. It reminds me of an Arizona can and I love those.

swells are bad, don't fall for the meme

you can't clean the bottom out and mold grows down there like crazy

Swell bottles suck dick

BPA lining and if you remov it calcium deposits on the aluminum

Not the best materials

Enjoy your low test, you stupid little bitch. you might as well neck yourself now because your shrivelled feminine dick won't be able to father any children anyway.

No mold has ever grown in my bottle, just use a bottle brush
They don't use BPA though

it's all pseudoscience bs like anti-vax

>doesn't know how to clean a bottle

kek, get a bottle brush faggot.

is there anyone that sells bottles like these but bigger? I buy a 1.5 or 2 litre bottle of water every week and then re-use (just putting in the fridge so I always have cold water). Wouldn't mind investing in one so I don't have to replace the bottle everytime.

>when your image isn't attached to your post

i use a voss bottle with all the print scratched off from a knife, looks something like this

sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1c4WZFFXXXXcQbXXXq6xXFXXXs/200289526/HTB1c4WZFFXXXXcQbXXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg

kinda cool i guess

stop kidding yourself

I'm a fucking asshole carrying around a french press

i got pic rel8 in matte black

alessi

youtube.com/watch?v=YWzv7uEN2Ns

The only right answer.

do you guys fill it with tap water?

>mfw throwing out my plastic water bottle at the end of a lecture and tossing it into the regular garbage instead of the blue recycling
>all the girls seethe but are too beta to say anything

do ur parents beat u

ever since I copped a Stanley, every other water bottle has looked like shit to me

if you dont live somewhere with good tapwater move

>good
>tapwater

choose