Mfw fat face and weakish jaw but 65kg and 188cm tall

>mfw fat face and weakish jaw but 65kg and 188cm tall
fuck this

58 kg and 183 here.
Is there a way to lose chubby cheeks?

water, water, and more water.
seriously. go to the store and get a gallon jug and drink from it constantly throughout the day

why would this help?

does this actually work or is this just jew science shared by overweight single moms on facebook?

Your body isn't getting enough water daily so it's storing it as "water weight".

what this user said . drink more water and reduce your salt intake.

Fuck off.

>big nose
>egg shaped head
>hair always looks like shit because its frizzy and wavy as fuck
>weak jaw
>brown eyes
You know nothing of struggle.

same ,except strong jaw, but small lips

If you are dehydrated your body will retain water. Your face retains a lot of water, so your cheeks will look puffy as a result. Drinking a lot of water will also make you less hungry and you'll eat less a result, but that's more of a long term effect.

HOW DO I GET RID OF A DOUBLE CHIN I THINK I ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD JAWLINE UNDER THIS FAT

everyone post pics, we can't help if you don't
this is an imageboard ffs

>Waaaaaaah why do I look fat and out of shape when I don't workout

>litteral skeleton (50kg,180cm)
>drink nothing but water, coffee and tea
>fat face
JUST

>194cm
>118kg
>slim face with beard

lmao love reading this kind of pure bs

i can litterally guarantee you that you're not drinking enough water

What pant size do you wear?

That's just genetics man. Don't listen to this pseudoscience crap. I'm 115lbs, and have chipmunk cheeks.

>mfw all these lanklets ITT

DYEL?

No. People that that think low weight always corresponds with low body fat, and complain about how genetic law cheated them exclusively, absolutely never do.

Hate these whiny threads, shudder to think who could be so stupid

How fuckin skinny are you two?

some people look better fat. I.e stanley hudson from the office, and guys like seth rogan and jonah hill

if i had a shitty jaw i'd go for powerlifter/bear mode, and shave my beard in a way that mimics a jawline