/HAIR GENERAL/

Last one at 282. How much did I fuck up, guys?

It's nice

thats really nice my friend : )

how do i get something like this

Have long hair, go to the barber and say something like 'not too short please'

Well it looks fine standalone, but haircut's job is to complement your face and bone structure, so, we can't say if it suits you, user, if we can't see your face.

Could anyone tell me what to do?
It should be good to grow out or keep in shape by myself and I don't want any hair in my face. I don't want to go to the barber every few weeks

Here's a guide for you guys

Thoughts? Trying something a little bit shorter than usual

kek

Will?

what do u guys think

pic relates, me

For men's hair, how long is too long? Id say my hair is about pic related length and was thinking of going another couple inches, maybe 3. That would allow me to get a haircut every so often and at it's shortest I could still pull it all back and out of my face. At that point though the longest would probably be right at nipple height. Is that too long?

There's some thing's I go where I really need to get all my hair up and secured, power tools for instance.

How should I cut my hair?
Im not really sure what im doing with my life hence the rat tail
>inb4 flaming rat tails
it triggers normies and its wonderful

Fake depression musecuck reporting in to check them double dubs

The answer, as always is another question. How attractive are you?

Fairly. 6'2", 155 lbs or so.

Had to reactivate my fb to find a pic and even then, this is the only one with my hair down within a years time. This was this in April, and I've had one haircut in between now and then, so that pic above is where I am now.

I really like it

What do? Just undercut it, or What?
I want to but I'm scared to buzz most of it off

How do I into /fatherted/ core

what do i do with this hair

fantastic

looks nice dude

how bad is it effay

DEJA VU

How do I style my hair like this?

amazing

Not bad Chad. What happened to your ear?

one of my ears is pointed naturally my friend

Why have all these Chads suddenly appeared?

not homosexual, but you are extremely attractive

Pls stop asking. Textured haircut with any sort of clay product.

dylan?

What's the black equivalent of this? I need et.
I'm thinking the semi-freeform twist afro kind of like pic related.

Hitlerjugend or..

Whatever this is

yo charles quint

Atleast I'm not one of the many ugly mouth breathing slackjawed faggots who don't have the testosterone to build a jawline that inhibit this board

Jesus dude, you don't need kitchen utensils when you got that chin.

Someone's a little touchy...

PMS?

lmao you have clearly have an underbite, which is just as unattractive as having a recessed chin. its nothing to do with testosterone, retard

you look like a mix of casey neistat and tarantino

I don't have an underbite, my teeth sit perfectly on top of one another pseudo orthodontist

Hitler cut look makes you look like action movie villain henchman that gets killed in a weird way
The other one makes you look like Bo Burnham's younger brother that posts on Veeky Forums

The second I read "movie villain" this chin came to mind. Pretty close to his first pic lol

When growing out my hair long should I touch it at all?

Condition the piss out of it (every day), coconut oil every so often (once a week or so) root to tip, and get a half inch to one inch trim every 3 months to get the dead ends. Also brush a couple times a day, tangles can cause split ends/breakages.

What product for fixing thick hair?

Barber tried to sell these to me, 30USD a bottle. Good? Or keep looking?

how did u get that texture boy?

did the barbress do good?

That means nothing, just that your upper teeth are going forward when your bottom teeth are going forward.

Dunno how shit of a picture this is to use but eh. I'm thinking of just fucking my shit up and making a radical change with my hair, but the one time I asked a hairdresser what to do with it they just sorta shrugged so I'm gonna ask you buncha weirdos. I used to be put off by cutting it but at this point fuckit. I just need some advice.
Please ignore the shitty hot topic fashion I had a phase.

are you a boy or a girl

Does that really matter?

Im a girl, and my hair irl is really shiny and loosely coily

become a trap my dude

Just watched that for the first time yesterday. What a shit movie. Not half as good as DH1.

holy shit lmao. a lot of these are spot on

Legolas wants his ears back

fuck me pls

baldness + long hair = master race

this

why aren't chasers being kept to their containment boards?

bump because im still lost

Growing out. 2-3 more inches is the goal. How am I doing

true

What do lads?

Last haircut was mid-december. Cut? Tips for making it look less boring?

Does your name begin with a W?

How to achieve this hairstyle

trim around ears, tighten up sides slightly and grow out.

buzz/bowl but keep rattail

its just a regular ""shag""

jordan only pulls it off because he is incredibly good looking and he has the right texture for it

that hair cut is generally bad and its what most kids in north america have during their first years of high school

i suggest you choose a hair style based on your own hair texture and face

THAT NIGGA UGLY AF, HE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING STROBBING CAT ALIEN

Anyone on this? Too long? I'm looking to go a bit longer than the first pic, but I don't want to reach fedora level.

too long, buzz

Post another pic, my Bobby Briggs friend

Probably cutting it tomorrow. What should I try for?

Side note is this suit good?

Prolly cutting today. Length is too much work and got over the HY etc. Thinking I'll go for tight sides and a textured top (Adam Hann / Dane Dehaan etc). Thoughts / inspo would be cool

Long hair seems like it works on you but cant really see your face shape desu. Suit looks good tho I'm no expert - maybe tailor the legs a little slimmer.

Cop some wax to add some more texture.
Maybe just tighten the sides; otherwise it's good.

This is more fitting w your jaw. Is your chin naturally like that or you pushing forward?

test

help

You seem good looking enough to pull off a buzz but can't really tell from that. Definitely get the sides and back trimmed either way. Not sure what you're looking for?

Please translate from fit to fa

i was just testing my reply. I think you've been on Veeky Forums for too long

I never tie my hair when I go out ,they're just annoying me when I'm in bed .let me know if you want another pic with my normal style.

Should I go "Leonor Greyl shampoo cream bamboo marrow" and "Molton Brown Papyrus Reed"?

Any ideas on what hair style would fit a guy with one of those naturally bowl type nerd hair styles? I always just buzz cut it.

if you have an undercut you should kill yourself

is there an Veeky Forums approved guide for cutting your own hair

You're gonna fuck your hairline up if you will keep doing this.

where's the buzzcut though?

Was thinking of growing it. What do you think?

potential.

How do i describe this to a barber?

I'm afraid I'll walk out with a generic undercut.

Show the picture ;)

What should i get? Ive been going with this for as long as I remember.

Or if you really don't want to show it say Ryan gosling.

It's round and fat looking. The long hair helps in hiding my stupid shaped head but hurts in that it makes my already large head bigger